Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
So, I stuck in the Steam version on the Blood Hawk quest. I spoke with the dude I recruited from the place of the murder and recieved bonus relationship, but I can't "speak with the Old Guard" because I can't find anyone from the Old Guard to speak with. The dude near metro dissapeared.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
So, I stuck in the Steam version on the Blood Hawk quest. I spoke with the dude I recruited from the place of the murder and recieved bonus relationship, but I can't "speak with the Old Guard" because I can't find anyone from the Old Guard to speak with. The dude near metro dissapeared.
I apologize, I do not remember any of the conditions and sequence. But you probably need to advance in some other quest chain, also check the Store where you recruited the mechanic girl. Spoiler alert: Old Watch will be based there.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Return to the Saint Gorfu area and speak to one of the male NPCs near the bodyshop (lower left on the map). It should be the same dude from the metro, just slightly to the left.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I apologize, I do not remember any of the conditions and sequence. But you probably need to advance in some other quest chain, also check the Store where you recruited the mechanic girl. Spoiler alert: Old Watch will be based there.
Return to the Saint Gorfu area and speak to one of the male NPCs near the bodyshop (lower left on the map). It should be the same dude from the metro, just slightly to the left.
Apparently that guy from the Old Watch reappears only after the guild meeting. Shame because I hoped that if I can rid of Bloody Hawk then I can save some lives.
Well, thank you for answering anyway.

Reactions: Lans90

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Apparently that guy from the Old Watch reappears only after the guild meeting. Shame because I hoped that if I can rid of Bloody Hawk then I can save some lives.
Well, thank you for answering anyway.
Hmmm, yeah that can be confusing. I'll remember to add a line in the quest log that it's available only after the initial guild quests. All four faction quest chains are locked until the meeting happens.

Reactions: Laxard and Lans90

GuiltyElation

Mar 31, 2021
Hey Tyranicon, I was wondering if the game has had player sub content or even 'defeat' style scenes added since 0.15? I couldn't find much information on public Patreon posts, and just wanted to check before pulling the trigger on Steam.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Hey Tyranicon, I was wondering if the game has had player sub content or even 'defeat' style scenes added since 0.15? I couldn't find much information on public Patreon posts, and just wanted to check before pulling the trigger on Steam.
There's one small scene with Thassia and a whip, but that's about it. I might add more, but I think overall the game leans very vanilla.

Reactions: GuiltyElation
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes