RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Tyranicon Your game is looking cool! Do you have any sort of roadmap or goals that we can check out? Like what are your plans in terms of content for the final game and things like that.

Reactions: Lans90

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
ok, so buy the steam version
If you want, that'll be probably the best supported version.

Tyranicon Your game is looking cool! Do you have any sort of roadmap or goals that we can check out? Like what are your plans in terms of content for the final game and things like that.
First, love Berserk, you'll definitely see some references/easter eggs in the game.

Second, short-term roadmap here:

I tend to go three months at a time for planning.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
So none of the new sex scenes work when you select free mode. I just get this screen and the game freezes.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Nope.

Yup, another update just came out end of August on Steam, Itchio and Patreon. Like I said previously, I will no longer be updating the files here due to the agreements I've made. Maybe someone else will.
Good day. I tried the version downloaded from here. And ... I really liked her. And I will emphasize that I liked the game aspect (although the arts and 18+ content also looked great), the plot, role-playing component, various factions and interaction with them, etc., I will not go into details, this is still not interesting to anyone. But it's funny that I liked the game from the indie developer more than, for example, such an AAA project as Cyberpunk xD
I think I will buy this game on Steam. I would like to know the following: as far as I understand, the progress in the game has gone quite far from the version downloaded here.
And how much freedom / sandbox is there in the game?
Are there different activities like repeatable missions that can be completed after a certain point, thereby stretching the gameplay? Or is the focus on the main quest?
Also such a question: let's say I don't like any of the companions - is there, for example, an opportunity not to take him to the team or "send him overboard"? And a question about 18+ content: are selections optional here as well? For example, the game contains a tag: gay. And I absolutely do not want to see it. Is there a possibility?

Last edited:

MK.135

May 27, 2020
the compressed version seems to work for joiplay but the offical(notcompressed) ver doesn't work. the official ver gets stuck at "joiplay's" loading/booting screen(i mean even before this game's UI shows up)
even though the compressed ver works right. the first battle at the metro doesn't show the map layout, & sprite. can you play the game without any fights at all? i don't know so ill stop here unfortunately. hope the game luck tho

Last edited:

MK.135

May 27, 2020
visual wise it looks intrigueing at first glance, but has some grammar mistake right at the prologue. looks promising for me right now(first few min gameplay). looks like my playtime is short lived.

Last edited:

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Good day. I tried the version downloaded from here. And ... I really liked her. And I will emphasize that I liked the game aspect (although the arts and 18+ content also looked great), the plot, role-playing component, various factions and interaction with them, etc., I will not go into details, this is still not interesting to anyone. But it's funny that I liked the game from the indie developer more than, for example, such an AAA project as Cyberpunk xD
I think I will buy this game on Steam. I would like to know the following: as far as I understand, the progress in the game has gone quite far from the version downloaded here.
And how much freedom / sandbox is there in the game?
Are there different activities like repeatable missions that can be completed after a certain point, thereby stretching the gameplay? Or is the focus on the main quest?
Also such a question: let's say I don't like any of the companions - is there, for example, an opportunity not to take him to the team or "send him overboard"? And a question about 18+ content: are selections optional here as well? For example, the game contains a tag: gay. And I absolutely do not want to see it. Is there a possibility?
There's a freeroam portion of the game, similar to Battle Brothers, if you've played that. There you can wander around, pick up repeatable missions, etc. There's a over a dozen or so repeatable missions, like being a bodyguard or doing a heist.

There's 9 companions but only space for 4, so you can just ignore ones you don't like.

All sexual content is completely optional, you can avoid scenes you don't like.

the compressed version seems to work for joiplay but the offical(notcompressed) ver doesn't work. the official ver gets stuck at "joiplay's" loading/booting screen(i mean even before this game's UI shows up)
even though the compressed ver works right. the first battle at the metro doesn't show the map layout, & sprite. can you play the game without any fights at all? i don't know so ill stop here unfortunately. hope the game luck tho
The version here is heavily outdated, and I've never tried the compressed version or optimized it for joiplay, so I don't know if those last two would work at all.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
New art style coming soon for Free Mode.

View attachment 1394694
In general, I have nothing against 3d. But the art in the game is pretty good, I would like it to stay.
In addition, my personal opinion: as a rule, those games where both are present look rather strange. As if it violates some kind of integrity. While purely with anime or purely 3D models - they look more harmonious.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Why are you changind

3d is subpar and takes a lot of time, just hire a skilled 2d artist.
Surprisingly for me, 3D is actually much cheaper and easier because I already have an animator who works with DAZ. Also, the previous version of Free Mode was... not great.

Current Free Mode animation:

kore1.png

Future freemode:

test22.png

At this point, it's an objective upgrade.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Most daz renders fall squarely into the uncanny valley for me (and I know some people with equally strong negative opinions). Like eww, I'd rather have no CG than poor 3DCG. Super hard pass, sorry.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
Wait, I don't get it.. I bought the game on Steam because of the great line art.
Now there's mention of going 3D and Free Mode.
So does that mean there will be (non animated) line art H scenes in regular story mode or not?

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Wait, I don't get it.. I bought the game on Steam because of the great line art.
Now there's mention of going 3D and Free Mode.
So does that mean there will be (non animated) line art H scenes in regular story mode or not?
The new 3D is a bonus feature, it won't replace anything.

Reactions: fredoo04 and Lans90
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes