Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
I liked the demo so much, that i broke my own rule of never buying games that in early access, and bought it on Steam!

My only nitpic so far, is that characters don't react to your appearance. I choosed male anatomy and female appearance but characters still immediately recognized me as a male, and text in the sex scenes still says that i take my pants off, even if i am wearing a skirt. But i understand that it is a problem with almost all games with character customisation.

Also, are male characters fully romanceable?
I'm glad you're enjoying it. So I'm working on fixing the gender issue, as a lot of stuff slipped through, especially early on in dev. And yes, the male characters are romanceable, but only Hatsuo (Bi) and Iron Gregarion (Hetero) have sex scenes right now.

Kosten07

May 15, 2017
Picked it up on STEAM, I noticed there is a cheat code option on the characters computer. Is there currently any yet?

Nevermind, it literally tells you in the game.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
No ETA for a public release update?
Patron/backer releases will be around the 15th of the month, while public releases are now the Steam/Itch.io updates, which are at the end of the month. The free public demo is no longer being updated but still should be available on the first page of this thread.

Next update is a big one, giving players more to do in the overworld, vastly increasing weapons/equipment, and some other things.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Is there a reward of some kind if you roleplay as the most obnoxious character that upset every single faction and friends ? lol
and yeah I bought the game on steam it is awesome, the fix on the fps I can tell it way goes smoother now. So many new girls.. wow.. oh yeah is there a harem ending planned ? lol I wanna grab em all cause I am greedy and such , lol

I keep getting addicted to the arena and keep on fighting over there hard to peel myself away from the arena :D

Also modding tentacle arm is that really an option or just a tease ? lol

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Is there a reward of some kind if you roleplay as the most obnoxious character that upset every single faction and friends ? lol
and yeah I bought the game on steam it is awesome, the fix on the fps I can tell it way goes smoother now. So many new girls.. wow.. oh yeah is there a harem ending planned ? lol I wanna grab em all cause I am greedy and such , lol

I keep getting addicted to the arena and keep on fighting over there hard to peel myself away from the arena :D

Also modding tentacle arm is that really an option or just a tease ? lol
There's no reward as of yet, but when the game's completed there will be consequences for having low faction reputation and low companion trust.

While it's not an ending, there will be harem options for relationships. Some companions will be open to it, other will not (mainly the more serious ones).

Also yes tentacle arm will be in the game, eventually.

is there a fix to the fps? can't play the game atm
The Steam/itch/backer versions have been optimized and should be the most smooth version of the game. Since there is dynamic lighting that is hardwired/cannot be disabled, this game does have higher requirements than most RPGM games. I'll consider releasing a version without dynamic lighting, but that will probably be later on.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Okay I found a bug on the backer version 0.17.4 steam version, when I use kore to deploy the medical drone it shows up an error on the game , uncaught type error: cannot read property 'width of undefined'

I encounter this as I was battling at the arena at the dock side and use kore ability to deploy drone, the shaper ability to summon ally work fine though just fyi.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Okay I found a bug on the backer version 0.17.4 steam version, when I use kore to deploy the medical drone it shows up an error on the game , uncaught type error: cannot read property 'width of undefined'

I encounter this as I was battling at the arena at the dock side and use kore ability to deploy drone, the shaper ability to summon ally work fine though just fyi.
Ah thanks, it's a persistent bug that will get fixed later on when the combat overhaul gets here. I have a feeling it's tied to the AI controlling the summons, so I might just make summons player-controlled.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
What's the point of putting in "specializations" when you have enough points to "specialize" in everything from the very start? The skill tree is definitely the weakest point of this game. Well, that and the lack of actual character customization. A simple palette swap would do wonders in terms of character customization.

On another note is there a way to reset character parameters? Didn't realize battle saint was a melee class and put a bunch of points into ranged for the support.

Last edited:

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
What's the point of putting in "specializations" when you have enough points to "specialize" in everything from the very start? The skill tree is definitely the weakest point of this game. Well, that and the lack of actual character customization. A simple palette swap would do wonders in terms of character customization.

On another note is there a way to reset character parameters? Didn't realize battle saint was a melee class and put a bunch of points into ranged for the support.
A combat overhaul is in the works to rebalance the skill tree. Currently, there isn't a full reset option, although you can change classes via Golgo's Augmentation Shop and reset the skill tree.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes