Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
i don't really care about the gender, of the characters in the games, i play, but i'm only intersted in being the one getting fucked. i do realise that this game is not made with people like me in mind, but i do appreciate how polished it looks and how invested the developper seems to be. this is why i am considering trying this game, but if you don't mind i would like to ask if an important part of the female MC scenes, both current and planned would fit this criteria of the mc being the bottom. thanks in advance for answering

Piqipeg

Jun 28, 2019
Does anyone else get a loading error? It says "Failed to load: img/leTBS/Battle_start.png and i can only choose to retry or close the game, if i retry I get the same message.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Failed to load: img/leTBS/Battle_Start.png
Getting the same error
Ditto on the error
That's weird, do you know what version and where you're getting that error?

i don't really care about the gender, of the characters in the games, i play, but i'm only intersted in being the one getting fucked. i do realise that this game is not made with people like me in mind, but i do appreciate how polished it looks and how invested the developper seems to be. this is why i am considering trying this game, but if you don't mind i would like to ask if an important part of the female MC scenes, both current and planned would fit this criteria of the mc being the bottom. thanks in advance for answering
The MC is a bottom in a few scenes, both when male and female. I should do a catalogue of all the scenes (as there already is a fair amount of them) and let you know.

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
That's weird, do you know what version and where you're getting that error?

The MC is a bottom in a few scenes, both when male and female. I should do a catalogue of all the scenes (as there already is a fair amount of them) and let you know.
Same error. 0.15 and playing on windows 10.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
For everyone experiencing the fail to load error, it appears that something happened during upload :/, I'll replace the links soon with working versions.

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
Thank you, i'll eagerly wait for this catalogue and i'm sure many people will appreciate it as well. i have to admit the first time i saw this game, i thought it was a great game wich i would never play, because i didn't want to play a whole game looking for one scene wich i would enjoy wich would never come(as i had previously done several time), and i am pleasantly surprised to learn that there are in fact, quite a few scenes i probably will like.
i wish you good luck on your game-making journey, and hope that it will come out as good as you first expected, if not more.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Working MEGA link added, will have other links up as soon as I'm done uploading.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Yeah, that new link fixed it. Was getting the same error message, so decided to check the comments. Redownloaded the new one, and loaded perfectly this time. Thank you for the fix.

PM21

May 1, 2018
I seem to have accidentally deleted my game folder since the last release, can anyone share a save file with an assortment of saves before and at the end of the last content? I'm not picky when or where.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I would love to see NTR in this game, but I'm not here to start a discussion, as Ryahn will go full power mode and delete my posts.
You mentioned a poll, I haven't been watching this game here and such as it didn't have NTR from the get go, and I believe it's more popular than you think. That being said we are all entitled to an opinion and it's your game, but making optional NTR shouldn't hurt anyone.
Wish you the best of luck! Played the demo when it got released, and will try it out once it gets completed as you seem to have a cool story going. Just no femdom or NTR... yet ;)

VforV_

Feb 21, 2019
I dont think this game version is made to play gives error i fix and another error if you guys have any working game version can be played can you guys send me . It is 3. error i was planning to fix but how can i fix something doesnt even there

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes