Hermita

Jun 5, 2020
Well, judging by the "RPGM" prefix in the thread name, I'd say it's safe to assume that it's RPGMaker engine. Most likely RPGMaker MV.
ah yes , i search it and it was a plugin in RPGM that make it 3D, thankyou!

bazzell

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone else having issues opening the game? I get the "error loading image file" thing, but every single file under img is rpgmvp, instead of png like it's trying to find. Can't imagine I'm supposed to change the suffix of several hundred files, so pretty confused

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Anyone else having issues opening the game? I get the "error loading image file" thing, but every single file under img is rpgmvp, instead of png like it's trying to find. Can't imagine I'm supposed to change the suffix of several hundred files, so pretty confused

What part of the game are you on, and what version?

This happens occasionally due to RPGMaker's outdated file reading and the plugins I'm running.

bazzell

Nov 28, 2017
What part of the game are you on, and what version?

This happens occasionally due to RPGMaker's outdated file reading and the plugins I'm running.
Got it today on this thread, .010. This is just from opening the game fresh, haven't started

Times Folly

May 30, 2020
This is a really good game. I, no joke, spent several hours bashing my head against Butch and his gang with a Spirit focused support medic until I finally beat them by learning the cover mechanics, how the AI tracks enemies, initial spawn positions, attack ranges, and movement ranges, inside and out. All because I didn't have the stats to tag him with a bug, and I got really stubborn.

Glorious combat is the best. Glorious combat that acts as a pseudo tutorial on how to play like a real gamer is even better.

The only thing I feel like I didn't learn was why you can choose direction your character is facing after they end their turn. It's a neat visual, is all I can come up with.

Last edited:

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
This is a really good game. I, no joke, spent several hours bashing my head against Butch and his gang with a Spirit focused support medic until I finally beat them by learning the cover mechanics, how the AI tracks enemies, initial spawn positions, attack ranges, and movement ranges, inside and out. All because I didn't have the stats to tag him with a bug, and I got really stubborn.

Glorious combat is the best. Glorious combat that acts as a pseudo tutorial on how to play like a real gamer is even better.

The only thing I feel like I didn't learn was why you can choose direction your character is facing after they end their turn. It's a neat visual, is all I can come up with.
Thanks.

I made the mistake/decision of hiding all the weird combat details in the journals, when I should've had a more comprehensive tutorial. Attacking a character from behind deals a % bonus for flanking. That's why you choose where you face.

Kudos on beating the Butch fight btw, he's supposed to be hard.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
So since it is a brothel game I am obliged to have a relationship with them to progress or can I ignore it?

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes