Nov 23, 2017
Just downloaded the demo from here and I get past the initial scene to the Act I option. When I choose to go to character creation it just goes to a black screen. If I hit buttons on the keyboard I can occasionally hear sound effects so the game is not frozen, but apparently the video is no longer working. First time I messed with it for a bit and was able to get the 'resolution' error someone mentioned back in April in this thread. The second time I tried it, it just stayed at the black screen and other than giving me a loud error-like noise once, I couldn't get it to throw the TypeError, just kept hearing sounds as if I should see something, but could not.

Edit: I just tried running the game as administrator and it works now. Still going to leave my post for anyone else who might have the issue though.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Are there lesbian scenes in this or does the female MC use recycled animations from the male MC calling the penis a dildo every time for lesbian sex?

Reactions: paranovish

PunkPunk

Aug 6, 2018
So I noticed that you mentioned that there is no unavoidable NTR content, Does that imply that there is NTR content?

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
How much playtime are we looking at rn?
Public demo should be around an hour or two. Patreon version is like 15+ hours at this point. When I add in more open-ended content next month (similar to Battle Brothers if anybody's familiar), it will be balloon up.

This is a demo, so in patreon version there is more content?
Yup, see above. Patreon link's in my siggy.

Are there lesbian scenes in this or does the female MC use recycled animations from the male MC calling the penis a dildo every time for lesbian sex?
There are unique lesbian scenes, and also some recycled ones too. I should add that the priority here has always been a hetrosexual male MC.

So I noticed that you mentioned that there is no unavoidable NTR content, Does that imply that there is NTR content?
Currently no. I'm leaving that option open, although the last time I did a poll of the backer/playerbase, NTR content was not popular.

Reactions: Kaeris

Airuzal

Aug 4, 2019
Uh, how do I get the extorted money (I picked the "double" option) from Tanka? He said about leaving it on the table but I couldn't get back to the shop and I don't think Kaywin would open the shop instead. And with Tanka's gone, would that mean if we don't pick up the Zafra's package before Tanka's gone will also get lock out too?

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why do characters address you as male, even when playing a female character model?

winini

Jan 10, 2019
I like the demo very much! The game has great potential. The world, the characters, the atmosphere, it all sucks you in. But i am worried that the characters will become the courtesans in the name only. You can't live in a brothel and be the only one who have sex. Having sex with the clients is their work, it is part of their lives and i feel like you need to be exposed to that and accept it in order to understand who this characters really are.

I am interested to know what kind of clients each girl attracts and who their regular customers are. maybe we even can build some connections through said clients.

Also, it is said multiple times that it is against the rules for us to have sex with the guild members but we somehow can have public sex with one of them without any consequences for her or us, depite the fact that current Dame of the house is a traditionalist and strongly believes in rules and traditions. how so? :unsure:

Anyway. Best of luck to the developer and i hope that this game will turn out to be something really special when it's finished!

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Public demo should be around an hour or two. Patreon version is like 15+ hours at this point. When I add in more open-ended content next month (similar to Battle Brothers if anybody's familiar), it will be balloon up.

Yup, see above. Patreon link's in my siggy.

There are unique lesbian scenes, and also some recycled ones too. I should add that the priority here has always been a hetrosexual male MC.

Currently no. I'm leaving that option open, although the last time I did a poll of the backer/playerbase, NTR content was not popular.
Thanks for your answer.
Are you going to release more content for non-patreon?

Is there an ETA for steam version and probable price? (complete game or alpha)

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Why do characters address you as male, even when playing a female character model?
Hmm, might be a typo or a glitch. If you tell me where it occurs I can fix it pretty easily.

idk man, I come across this game sometimes and kinda wanna try it but then I hesitate.
Eh it's free, why not try it out?

I like the demo very much! The game has great potential. The world, the characters, the atmosphere, it all sucks you in. But i am worried that the characters will become the courtesans in the name only. You can't live in a brothel and be the only one who have sex. Having sex with the clients is their work, it is part of their lives and i feel like you need to be exposed to that and accept it in order to understand who this characters really are.

I am interested to know what kind of clients each girl attracts and who their regular customers are. maybe we even can build some connections through said clients.

Also, it is said multiple times that it is against the rules for us to have sex with the guild members but we somehow can have public sex with one of them without any consequences for her or us, depite the fact that current Dame of the house is a traditionalist and strongly believes in rules and traditions. how so? :unsure:

Anyway. Best of luck to the developer and i hope that this game will turn out to be something really special when it's finished!
Thanks! The no sex thing with courtesans is mostly a guideline. Nobody really cares but it's a good excuse for courtesans to avoid being pressured by coworkers.

Thanks for your answer.
Are you going to release more content for non-patreon?

Is there an ETA for steam version and probable price? (complete game or alpha)
No ETA for the full game, but ea is coming in March. There will be small updates to the public demo, although nothing huge.

Being that f95 is a pirate site, I'm sure someone will leak the game here and I'm fine with that.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Thanks! The no sex thing with courtesans is mostly a guideline. Nobody really cares but it's a good excuse for courtesans to avoid being pressured by coworkers.
Wow! this information really shows Diana in a more negative light. She talks about how she would like to have a fun with us but can't because of the rules. and how Kore can welcome us in a way the rest of them can't. but in reality she can, she just don't want to. Instead she chooses to send poor Kore our way.

Lordsamuel

Jun 13, 2017
Hmm, might be a typo or a glitch. If you tell me where it occurs I can fix it pretty easily.

Eh it's free, why not try it out?

No ETA for the full game, but ea is coming in March. There will be small updates to the public demo, although nothing huge.

Being that f95 is a pirate site, I'm sure someone will leak the game here and I'm fine with that.
we can alway post a older Patreon version if there will be possible leak and since this not the current updated patreon version they can see the current advancement of the game to the point of the old version leaked. This is just my own opinion about this

winini

Jan 10, 2019
It seems like how the characters address you depends on your chosen anatomy and not appearance. Even if you choose the most feminine appearance they will still address you as a man if you choose male anatomy.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
It seems like how the characters address you depends on your chosen anatomy and not appearance. Even if you choose the most feminine appearance they will still address you as a man if you choose male anatomy.
I distinctly remember selecting 'vagina' during character creation though.

Reactions: winini

winini

Jan 10, 2019
I distinctly remember selecting 'vagina' during character creation though.
In my playthrough everything was fine. Sex scenes were different, Diana was checking my cleavage and one character turned down my advances because she is not into women. But maybe i just missed something.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
What pisses me off is midway through the demo, enemies started using attacks that insta-kills my party members even with armor. When that happened I was like, "What the fuck?! How was that fair?!" Plus there's no way to use consumable items outside or during combat. Why?

Last edited:

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
What pisses me off is midway through the demo, enemies started using attacks that insta-kills my party members even with armor. When that happened I was like, "What the fuck?! How was that fair?!" Plus there's no way to use consumable items outside or during combat. Why?
I have a habit of making battles too hard, planning on a big rebalance for the next update. You cant use consumables? That's wierd, might be a bug, have to look into that too.

NinjaGhostTM

May 5, 2017
I have a habit of making battles too hard, planning on a big rebalance for the next update. You cant use consumables? That's wierd, might be a bug, have to look into that too.
Please keep the game challenging or at least make easy or hard options because as a long time FE player its a respectable combat system.

Kalel7

May 21, 2017
Holy cow. Just finished the demo, and rarely have I been so excited for an RPG maker game.

It's stylish, has a great atmosphere, fantastic writing (so far), a fun combat system, character creation that gives you a decent amount of freedom without getting too bogged down in details, and the beginnings of a decent brothel management/sim section.

My only minor complaint is the occasional slow downs, particularly when a lot of characters are on the screen. I have a feeling this is mostly running up against the limitations of the RPG maker engine, though. Definitely looking forward to more of this one!

Edited to add: I couldn't use consumables, either. Not outside of battle, and the healing kits couldn't be used inside of battle either. The SP restoring item, Narsum Energy Drink, did show up for use inside of battle. I should probably stress that I only bought the cheapest (100 credit) version of the healing kit, I haven't tested the others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaeris
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes