CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
One other thing I failed to point out is that there's no way to fully heal your party like resting or something of the sort.

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
i just started, but amazing game ! i chose shaper and ex-courtesan and she piched that all up in the dialogue after i charmed the guys in the metro. i love this kind of attention to details.

Aristo

Sep 25, 2018
So I was messing around on the computer and went into the gallery+email section. Now I keep getting this error message and there's no 'cancel' option. The Z key activates the retry button and now the game is in an endless error loop. I'll have to load an earlier save, but I figure I'd make others aware.

1614047583246.png

Last edited:

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
So I was messing around on the computer and went into the gallery+email section. Now I keep getting this error message and there's no 'cancel' option. The Z key activates the retry button and now the game is in an endless error loop. I'll have to load an earlier save, but I figure I'd make others aware.

View attachment 1049742
Thanks for the heads up, I'll see what's wrong with it. Likely it's missing an image, which isn't a hard fix.

anotheralt34

Nov 3, 2018
Anyone know what engine this was made in? I'm really enjoying the demo and it's nice to have something that isn't a Renpy VN

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
If I play demo on steam and then buy the alpha game on 22nd march, can I continue from demo save, right? or do you suggest to start play directly with the alpha?

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
If I play demo on steam and then buy the alpha game on 22nd march, can I continue from demo save, right? or do you suggest to start play directly with the alpha?
Steam more than likely stores the save data for the demo in a different area than the main game, but it's super easy to copy and paste the save file. Still, I'd suggest waiting for the EA version on Steam as that version will have a few bugs fixed.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Right; played the demo, here's my two cents:

Overall I like it. Nice setting, good writing, nice character art; just a neat idea altogether.

The 3D...ish aspect I don't get; all it seems to add is endless drawing order glitches (if this were OTTD I'd say the bounding boxes aren't set properly). That plus that the maps are pretty dull (a bit of an empty corridor syndrome going on; tighter locations with more interesting things going on would imo be preferable), making for a worse look overall than it'd have to be. I'd also say that interaction spots are sometimes a bit finicky and not exactly obvious always; something that could improve how smooth the game is to play maybe.

The "perk" screen seems to have a bit of a weird order and I wouldn't have minded some reminder of what the stats do during level up - but these are tiny things. Only bug I noticed was the computer as mentioned above. "Whatever".

For the demo it didn't matter and I didn't explore it in any depth but I'm a bit "worried" for the management aspect for the full game. It seemed to me - but I didn't try, so maybe I'm wrong - that all upgrades just increase your income and there's really no downside to just spend all your money, sleep, upgrade, make more money, sleep, upgrade, making even more money ...
It might be that a counter-effect of sorts is needed; ie. if you got a fancy dining room but only poor patrons it costs money instead of making money (and, ok, I get it's your salary, not the club income, but giving that I'm using it to upgrade the club, well ...).

Battles are fun; didn't have any issues with those.

That is all. Good work; I'll keep following development.

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
I don't get it. I'm at the first major mission. I specced fully into perception and the Old Watch (or whatever) faction. I have no way to proceed in the mission. Not enough skills to do anything except work *against* the faction I aligned myself with in the intro. The alternative is an unwinnable battle.

I fucking hate it when I am made to blindly put points into a skill system and then dropped into a not optional quest where all the skills I picked turn out to be fucking useless. Lame.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
I don't get it. I'm at the first major mission. I specced fully into perception and the Old Watch (or whatever) faction. I have no way to proceed in the mission. Not enough skills to do anything except work *against* the faction I aligned myself with in the intro. The alternative is an unwinnable battle.

I fucking hate it when I am made to blindly put points into a skill system and then dropped into a not optional quest where all the skills I picked turn out to be fucking useless. Lame.
So, what was supposed to happen is that since you picked the Old Watch alignment bonus, they would help you complete the quest, but apparently that's been bugged. It'll be fixed in the next patch, thanks for letting me know.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Thinking about picking this up on Steam, will the steam version be updated on per with the patreon build or will there be delayed releases?

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Thinking about picking this up on Steam, will the steam version be updated on per with the patreon build or will there be delayed releases?

The patreon version will begin to transition to a Test version (more content, more bugs) will the Steam version will be Stable (less bugs, less content). The difference will be a month or two of dev.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
I liked the demo so much, that i broke my own rule of never buying games that in early access, and bought it on Steam!

My only nitpic so far, is that characters don't react to your appearance. I choosed male anatomy and female appearance but characters still immediately recognized me as a male, and text in the sex scenes still says that i take my pants off, even if i am wearing a skirt. But i understand that it is a problem with almost all games with character customisation.

Also, are male characters fully romanceable?

Reactions: Third Leg
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes