VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
A combat overhaul is in the works to rebalance the skill tree. Currently, there isn't a full reset option, although you can change classes via Golgo's Augmentation Shop and reset the skill tree.
Nice that will make it feel a lot better.
For the record the game is amazing and I have had a lot of fun playing it. I just wanted to mention my biggest gripe I had playing through it as I am a sucker for massive talent/skill trees.

Reactions: Tyranicon

rat9

Sep 12, 2019
Can anyone please tell me how to change party members, I seemed to have missed it

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Can anyone please tell me how to change party members, I seemed to have missed it
Changing your party will be available after the first series of quests. You will find a in-game console next to the main entrance of the guild hall. It doesn't appear there until after the "For the Guild" quests are finished.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I played the whole demo and I have to say, it's pretty good so far even if the plot points seem a bit disjointed for now and that the brothel aspect is a bit just there to justify the sexy stuff. It has some cool design, the world seem interesting, the girls are pretty cool so far and the combat system doesn't look too bad in concept.

It's a bit unstable and the leveling system isn't really clear and wouldn't be all that different if you just auto-leveled your stats and only had control on the skill points but that's to be expected for such an early build.

I also like the additional lore given by some backstories like the mercenary one, would be nice if the classes also added stuff like that in the future.

All in all, good job and I'll be interested to see where this all goes.

Reactions: Third Leg

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I cannot find who the hell smuggling Narsum. I've bribed the policeman and I need to giv him a name. I literally talked with everybody. I need to remove the freeze.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
I cannot find who the hell smuggling Narsum. I've bribed the policeman and I need to giv him a name. I literally talked with everybody. I need to remove the freeze.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You'll need to learn that from Skal (Old Watch agent in alley next to the Underrail station), Butch (Iron Cartel in front of the Guild Hall) or Kaywin (employee in Bodyshop).

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You'll need to learn that from Skal (Old Watch agent in alley next to the Underrail station), Butch (Iron Cartel in front of the Guild Hall) or Kaywin (employee in Bodyshop).
Thanks for the info. Btw I see that game has a harem tag but nearly all girls are active whores aside from Kaywin. How is that works out? Yeah I read the disclaimer then I read your comment about the characters. It seems aside from Kaywin all the other female characters are actively whoring themselves. So how will Harem plays out? I wish you put some characters as not active courtesans or not accepting any clients whatsoever. Like for example Diana or Windress. I wish at least one of them can stop whoring completely and we can keep her to ourselves and romance her. Diana especially looks like a perfect love interest for us. Listen I'm not screaming that this is ntr since this is a brothel game but you claim that we can make harem so I wish there are at least couple of girls that we can keep ourselves and romance them. Btw my comment is based on this comment of yours

1. Zafra: active courtesan but no current clients. Planned to be the hardest to romance due to her backstory and personality.
  2. Diana: active courtesan with very few clients. Diana is moving on up into the upper tiers of the guild and no longer has time to... entertain.
  3. Windress: active courtesan with very few clients.
  4. Kore: active courtesan with many clients.
  5. Kaywin: Not a courtesan. Very flirty but otherwise you never see her with anybody else.
  6. Thassia: Active courtesan. Will sleep with anything and everything.
  7. Isutyr: Active courtesan. No clients because she's currently in hiding.
  8. Hatsuo (male): Not a courtesan. He flirts around but you don't see him with anybody.
  9. Jasen (male): Not a courtesan. He's not with anybody.

Last edited:

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Thanks for the info. Btw I see that game has a harem tag but nearly all girls are active whores aside from Kaywin. How is that works out? Yeah I read the disclaimer then I read your comment about the characters. It seems aside from Kaywin all the other female characters are actively whoring themselves. So how will Harem plays out? I wish you put some characters as not active courtesans or not accepting any clients whatsoever. Like for example Diana or Windress. I wish at least one of them can stop whoring completely and we can keep her to ourselves and romance her. Diana especially looks like a perfect love interest for us. Listen I'm not screaming that this is ntr since this is a brothel game but you claim that we can make harem so I wish there are at least couple of girls that we can keep ourselves and romance them. Btw my comment is based on this comment of yours

1. Zafra: active courtesan but no current clients. Planned to be the hardest to romance due to her backstory and personality.
  2. Diana: active courtesan with very few clients. Diana is moving on up into the upper tiers of the guild and no longer has time to... entertain.
  3. Windress: active courtesan with very few clients.
  4. Kore: active courtesan with many clients.
  5. Kaywin: Not a courtesan. Very flirty but otherwise you never see her with anybody else.
  6. Thassia: Active courtesan. Will sleep with anything and everything.
  7. Isutyr: Active courtesan. No clients because she's currently in hiding.
  8. Hatsuo (male): Not a courtesan. He flirts around but you don't see him with anybody.
  9. Jasen (male): Not a courtesan. He's not with anybody.
This is pretty accurate. The harem tag may have been used too early, as its intended for future content. In the next update (late July) I plan on adding an actual relationship system where you can start either an exclusive or open relationship with companions (Zafra, Diana and Jasen will only accept closed ones).

If you decide to have an open relationship, you'll be able to romance several companions at once. The companions are never shown to be with anyone else, so open relationships are really just "open" on your side.

Reactions: Balrog

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The companions are never shown to be with anyone else, so open relationships are really just "open" on your side.
Sorry but you are just using confusing language. The companions are never shown anyone else you say but are they exclusive to mc or you just don't show that in the game but they still fuck with others-customers at the background? If they are exclsuive to mc, in the game they should tell you that. Like 'I'll be only with you, I won't see anyone or any customers'. When you said 'they never shown with anyone' it sounds like 'they are fucking with others but you don't see or hear about it'. Just say they are exclusive to mc and they will tell you that in the game if that's the situation. Because if they still be with others but not shown or get mentioned in that that 'open relationship' then it's still not Harem. They would still fuck others in the behind the scenes so it doesn't even matter if you don't even mention it in the game or just directly show them having sex with customers. It literally has no difference. The game should state that they don't work as courtesan anymore and only have sex with you when choose to have a relationship with them. If otherwise open relationship route isn't harem at all.

Exclusive/harem route would sound less confusing. The exclusive route is simple where mc can only be with 1 girl, that girl stop being a courtesan only have sex with mc and they basically become a romantic couple. In the game they both should state that they are exclusive ot each other. On the HAREM route mc can be in a relationship with multiple girls and the girls she is in a relationship tells mc that they won't fuck with anyone or any customers, they stop being active courtesans so they only sex with mc only and they are fine with other girls who are in a relationship with mc. That's is harem route. Your 'open relationship' route and how you describe it is extremely suspicious that kinda implies that girls are still having sex with their customers but you just don't see it or get mentioned in the game. For the last time you cannot call it 'harem' if girls fucking with others, whether you show it in the game or behind the scenes doesn't matter at all. When they will be in a relationship with mc, they should tell mc that they are exclusive to mc and mc is the only one who can have sex with them so they should stop working as a courtesan and so they can stop having sex with customers. If they don't do that then players can assume they still work as a courtesan but you just don't watch or hear or get mentioned them having sex. It's all in the background.

With how you describe it, I sadly think open relationship is not HAREM at all, you just don't watch them or hear them or get mentioned in the game having sex with customers tbh. Please correct me if I'm wrong and girls are completely exclusive to mc when they go in a relationship with him and they tell you that in the game. If open relationship route is not harem as I suspected, I hope at least on closed/exclusive relationship route, partners states in the game to each other that they only have sex with each other and the girll who you in an exclusive relationship with stop working as a courtesan and in the game she tell you that. Basically become a loving monogamous couple

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragingrager
Feb 12, 2020
Sorry but you are just using confusing language. The companions are never shown anyone else you say but are they exclusive to mc or you just don't show that in the game but they still fuck with others-customers at the background? If they are exclsuive to mc, in the game they should tell you that. Like 'I'll be only with you, I won't see anyone or any customers'. When you said 'they never shown with anyone' it sounds like 'they are fucking with others but you don't see it'. Just say they are exclusive to mc and they will tell you that in the game if that's the situation. Because if they still be with others but not shown in that that 'open relationship' then it's still not Harem. They would still fuck others in the behind the scenes so it doesn't even matter if you show them with others or not at that point. So open relationship route isn'T harem at all if it's the situation. If it's not the situation then exclusive/harem route would sound less confusing. The exclusive route is simple where mc can only be with 1 girl, that girl stop being a courtesan only have sex with mc and they basically become a romantic couple. In the game they both should state that they are exclusive ot each other. On the HAREM route mc can be in a relationship with multiple girls and the girls she is in a relationship tells mc that they won't fuck with anyone or any customers, they stop being active courtesans so they only sex with mc only and they are fine with other girls who are in a relationship with mc. That's is harem route. Your 'open relationship' route and how you describe it is extremely suspicious that kinda implies that girls are still having sex with their customers but you just don't see it or get mentioned in the game. For the last time you cannot call it 'harem' if girls fucking with others, whether you show it in the game or behind the scenes doesn't matter at all. When they will be in a relationship with mc, they should tell mc that they are exclusive to mc and mc is the only one who can have sex with them so they should stop being an active courtesan and so they can stop having sex with customers. If they don't do that then players can assume they still work as a courtesan but you just don't watch or hear or get mentioned them having sex. It's all in the background
Man, you gotta space out your wall of text.

mockz21

Dec 14, 2018
Hi! i love your game! i hope this game will get better and better in the future.

also i tried searching on steam but it always give me errors, hopefully you can fix this since i really want to buy this game

cheers!

EDIT: nevermind, it only gives me error on web browser, but steam browser does not. my bad

Last edited:

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Sorry but you are just using confusing language. The companions are never shown anyone else you say but are they exclusive to mc or you just don't show that in the game but they still fuck with others-customers at the background? If they are exclsuive to mc, in the game they should tell you that. Like 'I'll be only with you, I won't see anyone or any customers'. When you said 'they never shown with anyone' it sounds like 'they are fucking with others but you don't see or hear about it'. Just say they are exclusive to mc and they will tell you that in the game if that's the situation. Because if they still be with others but not shown or get mentioned in that that 'open relationship' then it's still not Harem. They would still fuck others in the behind the scenes so it doesn't even matter if you don't even mention it in the game or just directly show them having sex with customers. It literally has no difference. The game should state that they don't work as courtesan anymore and only have sex with you when choose to have a relationship with them. If otherwise open relationship route isn't harem at all.
Hmm, I'll consider adding a true harem option in addition to closed and open relationships. However, it will probably be a cheat/difficult option to unlock. I'll have to think about it.

Reactions: Ghostty

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, I'll consider adding a true harem option in addition to closed and open relationships. However, it will probably be a cheat/difficult option to unlock. I'll have to think about it.
Thanks but then again what you consider is not a 'harem' so there is no need to use 'true harem'. It would be just 'harem' option. It's a really simple concept really other men fucks the girls (doesnt matter on-off screen) = not harem. You think like 'if I don't show or mention girls fucking customers, it's a harem!!!'. No it's absolutely not a harem. But I mean at least closed one needs to be exclusive from to get go don't you think? You are entering a monogamous relationship with a girl and become a couple. I don't understand how that will work while she is continue to have customers and fucking them at the background despite it being shown, hearing, get mentioned in the game. I really don't understand what is hard about for example making Diana stop working as an active courtesan once she is in an closed relationship with you... Anyways thank you for considering harem option tho! Good luck with the game

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ragingrager
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes