vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
well its not really "completed" as the devs will surely support this far into the future hopefully. the dev already said here that they are working on a future content patch, but its complete enough to warrant a full game experience. i assume i have yet to play it. thanks for the 1.0 version. and thanks for the dev being so cool on letting it stay here, im sure if you asked the forum would not allow this game... i mean they changed their stance on "other" content in the past so they arent impervious to change. and dont worry about you getting questions about why you are pirating you own game, your not. leave that to the pirates. you just keep making good games and content.

Reactions: voltairepop

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
There's group sex content, but its FFM. Considering adding more to the game in future content updates.
Sad how you had to bow down for the purist Vanilla-stans and not include MMF/Orgy content with the main game. Most of them prob won't play it anyways if the game is all about whoring out the heroines anyway.

How many of the sex scenes are not pixel fucking?

Reactions: Yukihirou

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Sad how you had to bow down for the purist Vanilla-stans and not include MMF/Orgy content with the main game. Most of them prob won't play it anyways if the game is all about whoring out the heroines anyway.

Awwww, damn it. I would have like to see that but I'll just wait for future updates

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So does "Day" and "Time" do anything in this game or are they just window dressing? Asking because I'm not sure if this game has a time limit ala Fallout 1 or 2 or you could just play through without having to worry about how much time has passed in-game.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Memoirs of A Battle Brothel [1.073] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.6 GB/ 404 MB) ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2019
Hmm, I noticed when I tried to access a menu on the PC, on the v1.0, it said that I couldn't "access this in my version of the demo". I'm curious if that was just a typo, an old place holder that wasn't removed, or somethng else.

silverjunk

Jun 3, 2018
How to change member in party ? I can't remember.

EDIT : NVM I just tried too rearly in the story.

Last edited:

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
I actually joined the kickstarter for this early on and own a copy on steam but I prefer to keep my inappropriate games off my steam account so I appreciate being able to download this without actually breaking any piracy laws :)
Send me a message on kickstarter and I'll send you an itchio key which is off steam.

Will ntr content be added in the future?
No, probably not.

so is this a completed game or a completed demo?
Base game is complete.

random question but since its on rpgm engine, is it possible to play it on joiplay??
I think so but I haven't tested.

Wait why does the game says complete but, there are so many missing features?
+

Hmm, I noticed when I tried to access a menu on the PC, on the v1.0, it said that I couldn't "access this in my version of the demo". I'm curious if that was just a typo, an old place holder that wasn't removed, or somethng else.
Yeah so it's just me not having time to do a final proof of all the places I left those messages (and I left a lot of them). A mistake I know, but I was crunching pretty hard for the end, and I'll remove those messages as they get reported in future patches.

They're either in place for features that got completed, or bonus features (that I was experimenting with) that aren't the in base game and will be added as free content updates.

The only real fan request I got was for futas, which I'm considering. I didn't add MMF yet is mostly story/character related. Besides, it's something I'll think about. I will probably add FFF at some point soon though.

Most of sex scenes are pixel animations, there's like a handful that are animeesque cgs.

So does "Day" and "Time" do anything in this game or are they just window dressing? Asking because I'm not sure if this game has a time limit ala Fallout 1 or 2 or you could just play through without having to worry about how much time has passed in-game.
Time is strictly to keep track of your salary and guild upgrades (and the visible day night cycle). Nothing is time-gated.

May 23, 2018
Is it just me or does the playtime timer seem to be running a bit fast? also it seems to maybe have some kind of memory leak or something? Left the game open for hours playing it here and there and in the hallway outside your room I was getting big slowdown.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Sadly; that slowdown(having less than 30 FPS) is really annoying, and ruins the flow of the game,unfortunately making me close it. The character slows down according to the frame rate, making the simple act of walking, a chore. The sync FPS option makes it even worse if turned on.
And somehow, the game recognizes(in small, or "not important parts") you as a man even though you started as a woman, l wonder if it applies to other places( outside of story parts).
Game also doesn't autosave when a new day begins or a quest is completed(unless it is scripted) and combine the slowdown, it makes you forget to save
1664821474585.png

Last edited:

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
This game isn't for me as I really like to see permanent consequences for my actions in games, but I can definitely respect the extremely high quality art and writing so I subbed on Patreon and I'd like to see what other ideas you have coming.
Hi, what do you mean by "permanent consequences?" There is definitely some reactivity and consequence in the game, although not on the same level as something like Fallout: New Vegas.

SO quick question (possible story spoilers):

Keep playing :D.

Is it just me or does the playtime timer seem to be running a bit fast? also it seems to maybe have some kind of memory leak or something? Left the game open for hours playing it here and there and in the hallway outside your room I was getting big slowdown.
You might want to toggle the FPS Monitor synch option in the settings. Otherwise I will be patching the game with more graphics options soon, and that might help.

Cyberpunk setting? With all the crazy mods and upgrades?
Bu no futa?
I mean, you can play a futa (female body + penis).

Sadly; that slowdown(having less than 30 FPS) is really annoying, and ruins the flow of the game,unfortunately making me close it. The character slows down according to the frame rate, making the simple act of walking, a chore. The sync FPS option makes it even worse if turned on.
And somehow, the game recognizes(in small, or "not important parts") you as a man even though you started as a woman, l wonder if it applies to other places( outside of story parts).
Whoops, the dialogue typo is a bug, I'll fix it. It's leftover from early dev when only a male option was available.

As for the slowdown, it's a known issue. I will be patching the game with more graphics options soon, and that might help.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you for the response.
Will changing the anatomy will affect certain romanceable characters to you? l mean; are you still regarded(in code) as a woman if you start with a 'penis' or is the appearance what matters?

Reactions: HentaiAmateur12
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes