4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

[Deviloper]

Oct 14, 2024
cover.png

Overview:
In Memories, you step into the shoes of a man reflecting on his past experiences and the choices that shaped his relationship. Unsure of his own feelings, he begins to document his memories in a notebook, piecing together the events that he and his wife went through. The story explores how a website influenced their relationship, leading to unexpected turns and revealing hidden facets of their lives. As he delves deeper into his recollections, you'll join him on a journey through passion, uncertainty, and discovery.​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-14
Release Date: 2024-10-14
Developer: Deviloper -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

[Deviloper]

Oct 14, 2024
Thank you for playing Memories!

I’ve put a lot of time and effort into creating this game, and I hope you enjoyed the journey so far. If you’d like to support its development and help bring even more to this world, consider joining me on Patreon. Every bit of support truly makes a difference.

Let’s create some incredible memories together!

Wreggx

Aug 27, 2017
It's pretty good, nice renders, decent animation. The vibe is not bad. What is it always with those slutty female friends that want to see everyone cheat or get cucked on? However besides that it's good, but this version is a real blue baller at the end. Keep it going, just hoping it doesn't take half a year for an update. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sponde

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
What an interesting arrangement of feet and shoes at the very end of the version. Are we sure we don't have a detective story with a couple of unidentified corpses here? There's just no frame of the door there at all.

Btw. Good luck to the developer, the models and animations are really good. I would like that the protagonist, for once, would also not be very soft and walk to the left, for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
From the stats that are tracked in the game from choices i get the feeling that this could be a decent swinger game and not 100% cheating and cuck. That said I kind of hope the cliff hanger is a red herring because i think it would ruin the story for me personally. Its just fucking stupid to have something like that happen and it not end in divorce to be honest. The trust would be broken before anything could even begin. Also to echo what someone said above i fucking hate characters like kylie. A person like that will do more harm than good to her friends relationship.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
They didn't stay friends long
At least there's something good that came out of it, thought I guess it was too late. Hope she managed to turn her life around, unless she still likes it, in which case, hope she didn't ruin someone else's life. Gotta wonder why people want to do this to others so badly and corrupt them. Maybe they just hate themselves and want to bring others down to their level? Sucks that some people get so easily manipulated too.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Promising start. Nice renders and smooth animation. No music or sound - not a deal breaker, especially for an initial release. Seems to be developing fast, but since it's the initial release, wait and see.

Reactions: BeastMaster59
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes