3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
gwRSXG.jpg

Overview:
When a two bit hacker gets blackmailed by a computer virus, he is forced to navigate a dangerous path in order to escape its clutches. The player guides him on his adventure, and experiences many 'bad ends' along the way...​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-16
Release Date: 2023-10-25
Developer: Artdecade - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux
(v18.2.0): - - -
Mac (v18.2.0): - - -
Android (v18.2.0): - - -
Others:

dramon2005 for sharing the game.

x0eFCd.jpg y+TNKL.jpg _fOp52.jpg nx3S_y.jpg I7xANM.jpg BL_VQR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 8, 2021
These prices... the creator is robbing people! :-O
Is there a way of exporting the CGs or importing complete saves?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MemoryLeak-18.2.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Xer

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
WOW, thanks for the share.
Eye on it for sometimes, but the price tag really put me off since it's a WIP and you almost don't know anything about it.
(Yeah the free demo really not telling much)

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
I accidentally pressed Escape and it completely exited the game and I now have to start over. Is there a way to skip text, or to save progress?

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I only looked at the Itch price, but GODDAMN this better be fucking amazing for the price.

I don't know whats going on in the background but this is really REALLY slow. Like Renpy should not being running this slow. Did they dev turn the text delay timer super high or something?

Last edited:

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
Last time i browsed this on Itch only the "black market" route was done. According to the dev pass/fail checks work like a flip of a coin but the next time you encounter one after failing you auto pass...or something like that. Seems like a lot of forced loss for scenes if thats true

bchurklo

Jul 23, 2021
The low amount of CG is somewhat disappointing, but this VN's writing is actually really good. The dystopic cyberpunk setting is surprisingly interesting.

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
Is the 2* review only really because this game is 'too gay'? What?

Anyway, a very good game but I think there's only one route available (The Blackmarket, unless it's been updated since I've last played it). Thankfully there's a lot of content and replayability in that one route.

itznik

Apr 16, 2021
Is the 2* review only really because this game is 'too gay'? What?

Anyway, a very good game but I think there's only one route available (The Blackmarket, unless it's been updated since I've last played it). Thankfully there's a lot of content and replayability in that one route.
Well the dev is scammer.

• Wow
Reactions: nackedsnake

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
• Pros: Lasts longer than that new Bubsy 2017 game that you could 100% complete and still refund on Steam in one session because it's that short.
• Cons: Has roughly the same worth as Bubsy 2017 game (which is quite worthless) despite costing $5 ($10 at release) more.

I was so excited to try this but I sure as hell am not paying $25 (let alone $30 which is the at-release price). Even free, this game was fairly disappointing (for me).
• The control (FOR A TEXT GAME!) is a mess as it's very sluggish
• Because skipping is so slow, trying to do multiple routes is an absolute pain in the ass
• Seems like a ton of splintering paths at first, but it's essentially 2 (yes, TWO!) paths that converge to the same path at the final point. Reminder that this game is intended to cost thirty, fucking, dollars when it finishes with 3 more scenarios (so roughly 3x more of the content it currently has)
• I won't even get into the subjectivity of the content (most of it really didn't hit for me) or hold that against it, though it's a point for me in general

I'll probably still play the other 3 routes when they come out (hopefully the content will be more my taste?) but yeah, with a price tag that ridiculous and an absolutely ridiculous amount of development time for a text/choice game with some CGs I just... yeah.

While the current 2* review is 2* for the most hilarious and subjective reasons, I'd give it about the same rating for more objective reasons. Even if the content hit all my buttons, it's still a mess of a game with a ridiculous price tag attached to it with not a lot of content/choice.

Last time i browsed this on Itch only the "black market" route was done. According to the dev pass/fail checks work like a flip of a coin but the next time you encounter one after failing you auto pass...or something like that. Seems like a lot of forced loss for scenes if thats true
It's not a coin flip, it's based on which stats you chose at the beginning of the game.
See: for full spoiler and routing (too big to upload directly).

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes