4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

LewdLewy

Jun 29, 2021
Make sure to right click and then Save As on the patch file. Delete any numbers in the filename. Place it in the "game" folder.

Or download from
instead.

Daz , incest, if only it had lolis.
My patch from the dev thread still works and allows you to change the ages. I've attached it to this post.

Depending on how you view the slimmer of the two redhead sisters, that could meet what you looking for.

Is there brother/sister incest?
A little birdy told me about certain content and I made the patch accordingly.

So you'll just have to wait and see...

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
This game ticks a lot of my boxes, but personally I have no desire to play 2 protagonists & also have absolutely no interest in a game where I build a Harem for 2 characters at the same time, especially when 1 of them is a guy.

Good luck and success with your game though, doesn't look half bad at all & I'm sure many more people will enjoy it for the exact reasons I won't play it. (y)

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Thread ownership hasn't been changed over quite yet, but here is something I threw together to clear up some confusion:

futa fem choice.png

Hopefully, that makes it clear that the women in this game can be either all female or all futanari, the futanari have both sets of genitals, and that the choice between them is all or nothing. I'll add this image to the OP whenever I am given access.

Edit:

I'm going to have to make notes on which tags are current and which ones are coming. For example, Big Tits and Big Ass, the MILF characters are coming, but they're not here yet. Also, the School Setting tag isn't correct, while this visual novel's main cast is young, there aren't going to be any scenes in a school. I'm basically going to have to overhaul the entire OP... which is what I had planned on doing.

Man, I really wish the uploader talked to me first. I could have written up everything beforehand had I known this project was going to be on the front page. Sorry for the confusion everyone, I wanted to wait until chapter 1 was completed because I know F95 users are rather picky about content length, tags, etc.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018
My answer from the dev thread:

NTR has 3 definitions. Netori, stealing another's love interest. Netorase, encouraging the MC's love interest to cheat. Netorare, MC's love interest cheats without MC's consent. All contain an underpinning emotion of jealousy. I'm not focusing on love interest stealing or extreme jealousy, so a NTR tag doesn't really fit. Then again, one tag representing 3 different things doesn't make sense in the first place.

My futa characters have a penis, testicles, and vulva. I'll update the screenshots as there are images where that can clearly be seen.

My answer from the Dev thread:

Correct. Originally this was a smaller, 3 character only story which I expanded. The name was still relevant so I kept it.

Thanks!
I think either way it will be a monumental task to make this game with any amount of expedience. Doing alternate scenes using the same characters will double your workload especially for any animations... Hope you aren't biting off more than you can chew.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I think either way it will be a monumental task to make this game with any amount of expedience. Doing alternate scenes using the same characters will double your workload especially for any animations... Hope you aren't biting off more than you can chew.
I'm aware and accounted for that. Any shots not specifically showing the crotch area won't need to be redone. For this first scene, there are 56 renders total. Of those, 6 needed no changes whatsoever. Of the remaining 50, there is an even 25 split between female and futa. And that is mainly because of the nature of how I shot this scene, a small bathroom doesn't leave much room for clever camera work to hide stuff. Lastly, this visual novel is more of a slow burn than my previous one, so the extra workload won't be so bad.

Good advice: don't name the game folder "Ménage à Moi". The game will not start ;)
The folder should be called MenageaMoi-PublicDemo-pc or MenageaMoi-PublicDemo-mac. I just checked the GoFile download link here and it matches what I have on my and pages. However, I can't vet all the links here and there may be a bad file. Try downloading from one of my official links.

Reactions: WindySakura

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
My answer from the dev thread:

NTR has 3 definitions. Netori, stealing another's love interest. Netorase, encouraging the MC's love interest to cheat. Netorare, MC's love interest cheats without MC's consent. All contain an underpinning emotion of jealousy. I'm not focusing on love interest stealing or extreme jealousy, so a NTR tag doesn't really fit. Then again, one tag representing 3 different things doesn't make sense in the first place.

My futa characters have a penis, testicles, and vulva. I'll update the screenshots as there are images where that can clearly be seen.

My answer from the Dev thread:

Correct. Originally this was a smaller, 3 character only story which I expanded. The name was still relevant so I kept it.

Thanks!
Ok, cool, thanks for the clearification. Best of luck going forward I'll definitely be following this. Cheers!

Reactions: Alboe Interactive

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Regarding labelling: Futa/trans is already a single tag using the f95zone forum rules definition (tag rules): "Futa/trans: A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals. Or a trans character." Many games use futa like the first part, i would say girl+dick with no vagina is even more prevalent in games here: e.g. a succubus casting a futa spell might completely replace her vagina with a dick (often including balls), or the dick grows from her vagina. So the hard distinction just doesn't seem to be used that much on this board. I can understand the frustration tho if one wants to filter for the original meaning and gets content that doesn't conform to that.

I will try to refrain from further derailing the thread, sorry about that sometimes i can't help it^^ Good luck with the game Alboe Interactive !
Adaption of language. Same with gay going from happy to being a homosexual.
Ah, the incredibly lazy and frustrating 'futa is now everything' tag debate arrives once more.

Japanese term, roughly translated, it means both. It was quite the surprise to discover back in the seemingly ancient times of the Blockbuster Video when you'd chance on a copy of La Blue Girl in the back (there was this super entertaining and hot scene where a ninja is trying to dominate the main character by sex techniques, revealing she is a futanari and gloating about her technique, only for our plucky heroine to counter the struggle, grow her clit into a sizeable tool, and subdue her foe by overwhelming her senses by pounding her ninpo love tunnel whilst giving her a hand job. Double the tools, double the risk and all that.), or the select few hentai manga and doujin on the fledgling bits of the internet. What were their names.. Hot Tails? Spunky Knight?

When Bible Black became a bit more mainstream for local U.S. it seemingly became a bit more common, but still pretty niche. To be clear, this is regarding both sets of genitals down below, blessed booba of whatever size above, be it by magic, ninja techniques, random wet and sticky madness, whatever.

Pretty annoying to have the word subverted over the years as a catch all term, but what can you do.

Hell, most of the words used to describe the various different feminine style characters such as shemale, newhalf, otokonoko, traps, etc. are absolutely guaranteed to trigger people these days. Language does change and evolve over time and all that, but... yeah. No, still annoying.

Makes things potentially problematic for game devs too, because there are so many different 'types' that are now being stuck under that umbrella term.

Wall of text aside, I have to say.. props for the game name! A proper pun and innuendo all rolled up into one.

It's an ambitious and tricky task working with multiple protagonists, and then with the whole optional nomenclature adjustment factor on top of that. Along with the entirity of the plot, setting, etc. Oof.

While I'm more in the 'variety is the spice of life' camp, and would normally suggest a range of genders to dabble with, I can see the appeal and practicality of the player choosing a theme/setting and just going all in on that. Simplify where you can and such.

I figure that's a similar reason why the male MC doesn't have a optional feminine appearance-- to save on a nightmare of rendering and other adjustments. (Alas, along with old school futa elements, one of my very favorite, if seldom occuring scenarios is a sex postive gender bending romp. As rediculous as they were, the x change games were pretty fun.)

Anyway! Interesting demo with lots of potential, will keep an eye on this one. Best of luck, developer!
The passage of time does bring its share of conveniences as well as annoyances.
Yeah I like futa but not that much
I think the issue comes from those who are not a fan of futa on futa.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Is there brother/sister incest?
Maybe? It's just a demo and not enough backstory to tell exactly who is to who as far as relationships, but I get the vibe that the blonde/female protag is the male protag's sister (that might be set via a choice that pops up between brother or boyfriend near the start). The 2 redheads can be set to sisters or roommates as well. But as far as sex scenes it's just the blonde jilling off in a bathroom stall and with about the same aim accuracy when she squirts as a dude would have if he was pissing and jacking off at the same time, so no incest at all yet.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Okay. Just to be absolutely sure...

Sharing/Swinging is solely and exclusively between the two protagonists that we control, right?

Both protagonists have the same harem and the same girls and they share each other. There is no sharing/swinging involving another man or woman outside the harem. It's only between the two protagonists.

Is this so? I don't really like multiple protagonist games, but the idea of the game sounds interesting to me. If the game is as I mentioned, I would certainly like to at least try the game.

Reactions: Alboe Interactive
Sep 22, 2018
I'm aware and accounted for that. Any shots not specifically showing the crotch area won't need to be redone. For this first scene, there are 56 renders total. Of those, 6 needed no changes whatsoever. Of the remaining 50, there is an even 25 split between female and futa. And that is mainly because of the nature of how I shot this scene, a small bathroom doesn't leave much room for clever camera work to hide stuff. Lastly, this visual novel is more of a slow burn than my previous one, so the extra workload won't be so bad.

The folder should be called MenageaMoi-PublicDemo-pc or MenageaMoi-PublicDemo-mac. I just checked the GoFile download link here and it matches what I have on my and pages. However, I can't vet all the links here and there may be a bad file. Try downloading from one of my official links.
Ah ok so I take it you will be using the vagina mostly instead of the cock with the futas... seems like a wasted opportunity... and kinda makes the inclusion of futas pointless.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Okay. Just to be absolutely sure...

Sharing/Swinging is solely and exclusively between the two protagonists that we control, right?

Both protagonists have the same harem and the same girls and they share each other. There is no sharing/swinging involving another man or woman outside the harem. It's only between the two protagonists.

Is this so? I don't really like multiple protagonist games, but the idea of the game sounds interesting to me. If the game is as I mentioned, I would certainly like to at least try the game.
Correct. Any of the love interests you'll see are brought into the harem/poly relationship via the MCs. The love interests don't have a relationship outside of this group. A lot of harem visual novels work this way by having an "enabler" character that helps build the harem. In Ménage à Moi, instead of simply being another love interest, they are also a playable character.

I wish there was a sharing tag (a lot of games need it) as that is closer to what I'm going for, but "swinging" will have to do. I know this is a little unusual, but maybe some snippets from will allay any fears:

"I create stories about building relationships, not destroying them.

That's also why I won't include content like mind break, bimbofication, or anything else that somehow invalidates newly created relationships or a character's personality. The only way I see myself including anything remotely close to this kind of content is through a character's backstory. It will be impossible for the player to make a choice that leads to these kinks [like cheating] in my visual novels.

While I strive to give players choices where appropriate, some of my stories won't allow for as much wiggle room as others. As always, the characters involved are happy with the outcome regardless of other factors.

Drama and conflict are important factors for any story, yet I know a lot of players, including me, seek out adult games and visual novels for fun or to relax. I'm not here to sucker punch players with an out of nowhere gut-wrenching NTR scene."

Ah ok so I take it you will be using the vagina mostly instead of the cock with the futas... seems like a wasted opportunity... and kinda makes the inclusion of futas pointless.
You're jumping the gun there a bit. The women will have their fair share of strap-on/penetration oriented scenes. And I did list pegging in the optional tags so some of the male MC scenes will have variety. I don't know if I'll include wholly distinct scenes for females and futanari, but I always strive to include a little bit of everything.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Thread transfer completed, the OP has been updated with corrected tags and disclaimers. I also added and rearranged some images.

Going forward (assuming I don't forget) the Developer Notes section is where players should look for tags coming in the next release. I highlighted existing tags in yellow and upcoming ones in blue.

Reactions: doku99

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Pretty strong start. It's nicely presented and the writing (english) is great.

I downloaded the game because of the futa tag. With that being said, I am a little disappointed over the choice of making it either-or. I think there should be an option for only-female, only-futa and mixed. I would have preferred a mixed choice, where the game creator picks who is futa and who is female depending on what makes most sense for the characters. Feels more believable and less forced that way.

Also, really not a big fan of the "full package" futa. I hope there will be some dickgirls without the grafted-on vagina. I could be wrong but I think dickgirl is a much more popular configuration. The Japanese-style futa just looks... Unnatural and off-putting, imo.

This isn't anything that can't be changed though, since the current content hasn't gone very far. I guess it will depend on what Alboe Interactive thinks.

With all that being said, it's a great start. Cute characters and lively presentation. If what I wrote above is considered for the future of the game, I'll definitely try the next update (y)

Congratulations Alboe Interactive on the release

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes