4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

LewdLewy

Jun 29, 2021
Need some help. When I click on the link it opens it in another web page and will not let me save it. What am I doing wrong?
F95 sometimes does that for attached files. Right click the link and then Save As. Delete any numbers that F95 adds to the file name.

Mar 20, 2019
As shown in the multiple references above, it was Kiersten's own laptop she connected to. The very same one that Annabelle shoves to the side when she hops up on the table and, via movie magic, puts it in the right angle for the shot.
Thanks for the pointing that out. It was something I missed, having focused on Kiersten seeing them via the phone.

Regarding the last names, I can move them to some later scenes when the player sees each of the MCs homes and is introduced to a character at each place. That way there is a more clear distinction between the characters' relationships.
Great. I appreciate you taking the time to consider it.

Reactions: Alboe Interactive

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Will it become a android ver In the near future?
I can try to make an android version, but I have no way of testing it because I do not own an android device. There's already a lot on my plate this week, so maybe by the end of the month I could try my hand at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbhtk

bennyshan

Nov 25, 2020
can anyone help me with the incest patch?
anytime time I try to download it i just get another screen that shows the patch data, nothing I can actually download and put into the game folder.

LewdLewy

Jun 29, 2021
can anyone help me with the incest patch?
anytime time I try to download it i just get another screen that shows the patch data, nothing I can actually download and put into the game folder.
There are instructions in my post with patch:

Make sure to right click and then Save As on the patch file. Delete any numbers in the filename. Place it in the "game" folder.

Guess I need to make the text bigger or a different color.

• Haha
Reactions: WindySakura

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Menage a Moi [Part 1] [iPatched]

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bennyshan

Nov 25, 2020

Make sure to right click and then Save As on the patch file. Delete any numbers in the filename. Place it in the "game" folder.

Thank you for responding I do appreciate it.

I apologies for not seeing the instructions that you have given. I usually try to look through a thread before requesting any help, but my current health condition has me in constant pain, so I often miss things easily.

Again I appreciate your response.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Either i misunderstood something or i should run right no...
You can choose if the girls are girls and its a harem game in the end...but i dont see a lesbian tag...not even in the future tags...either its a forgotten tag or a dick collection...

Jun 6, 2022
You can choose if the girls are girls and its a harem game in the end...but i dont see a lesbian tag...not even in the future tags...either its a forgotten tag or a dick collection...
it doesn't have the lesbian tag because for now it doesn't have a lesbian scene, it only has a straight scene, but the game has multiple protagonists, both male and female, the game will be "bisexual" because as it says in the notes the harem is "unavoidably shared by the 2".

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
it doesn't have the lesbian tag because for now it doesn't have a lesbian scene, it only has a straight scene, but the game has multiple protagonists, both male and female, the game will be "bisexual" because as it says in the notes the harem is "unavoidably shared by the 2".
Both of you are correct. F95 says not to tag content not currently included, but I should have put in the Lesbian tag for future content since there will be scenes involving solely the Female MC and a female love interest. That was an oversight on my part and I've updated the OP to include the tag.

Given the common overuse and abuse of the lesbian tag, I'll state for the record that there will be a significant amount of lesbian content on the Female path. However, the Female MC still gets with the Male MC so there is no exclusively lesbian path. I'm trying to get another project off the ground that caters to the lesbian only/no penis crowd.

Umbreeyoree

Feb 13, 2019

I'm having this issue as well. So you mean click on the link to get to the patch on an HTML, then right click and save as so it becomes a .txt file? Every time I try to right click on the patch in the thread it asks if I want to save link as and not save as.

LewdLewy

Jun 29, 2021
I've been trying this and failing as well. Every time I right click it it asks if I want to "Save Link" and not "Save As". It'll only let me save an HTML and not as a .rpy file
I don't know if it matters but I'm using Firefox and right clicking the link or left clicking the link and then right clicking the page that comes up both allow me to save the patch as a rpy file.

I think the easiest solution is to zip up the file and make a separate link so F95's attachment system isn't in the way.

Use this which I also added to my post.

Umbreeyoree

Feb 13, 2019
I don't know if it matters but I'm using Firefox and right clicking the link or left clicking the link and then right clicking the page that comes up both allow me to save the patch as a rpy file.

I think the easiest solution is to zip up the file and make a separate link so F95's attachment system isn't in the way.

Use this Workupload link which I also added to my post.
The workupload link worked perfectly. Thank you.

LewdLewy

Jun 29, 2021
Itch.io devlog has the . TLDR: November 27.

I copied and pasted the whole article:

Production of chapter one of Ménage à Moi is well underway and I plan to release it on the last Sunday in November (the 27th). Players will be introduced to two new characters and some interesting situations. Supporters of mine are already aware of who these characters are, so I'll include a public sneak peek in this post.

Carey:

AGWuTW.png

This is an older photo of Carey and Kiersten on a day trip. They still live together but a lot has changed between them since then.

Marta:

XPd5ey.png

Rico lives with Marta, who is 4 and a half months pregnant.

Chapter one picks back up shortly after the events shown in the demo.
-----------
Completely unrelated, but I just noticed the first review said "The current content feels very short". Well no shit. Its a demo that the dev released on a different part of this site to try and keep it off the front page. Ironic that F95 pirated a free demo of game that was already available on F95. At least wait until chapter 1 is out before dropping content length complaints. :rolleyes:

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes