4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
You missing the swinging thread tag then.

And NTR at some point, since well kinda gonna happen XD
Read the dev notes. I personally have no interest in the game, but Swinging is listed in the future tags there, as well as addressing the NTR question (with 'no ntr, because no jealousy involved').

While I am personally 100% out (cannot stand multiple protag games), I greatly respect and appreciate this dev for their clear, concise, and thorough dev notes explaining exactly what to expect from the game.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
too bad there is no choice about sharing and futa..seems a good game..damn

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Does seem a bit odd that either everyone is a futa or no one is... if they're gonna go to the trouble of having both be in the game anyway then I can't see why it'd not be selectable per character.
Sir, it make a lot of sense from development point of view. As you said, it is already a 'trouble' but the added flexibility you suggested increased or multiplied the 'troubled' substantially.
Instead of having various multiple combinations or variations, the renders and writings can be safely and clearly separated into 2 'hard' routes, real women vs futa.
Even if this is a text only novel, it is still not that easy to make it selectable per character, especially when writing a somewhat realistic and believable story.
The difference between a futa and real woman (as per adult VN game development is concerned) is NOT ONLY about having a dick or not, i.e. it is not just put a dick on the woman and everything else is the same. For example during intercourse, male MC with female LI, (naturally) the female LI is on the receiving end, while male MC with futa LI, (naturally) both can be on the receiving end (although many might dislike it if the male MC is getting fucked in the ass by the futa LI but it is a possibility).

But yeah, those are only my opinions only, you can safely ignore it all you want. The developer might have entirely different concerns which he did not think were important enough to share with the players (at least not yet).

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Both as futa and not as futa scenes are going to exist... so it'd just be one variable per character to decide which scene plays.
That is assuming the interactions (dialogues and scenes) does not involve multiple characters i.e. one character at a time. As I don't know how the game is going to be, I just imagine if a scene has the MC and 2 or more characters (threesome, group sex something like that). But yeah, as I said it was only my opinions.

Last edited:

Mikeisacunt

Feb 14, 2020
Literally thinking about the episode of DBZ abridged when Cell uses this term while scrolling, and then I see the title of this game. That was a weird moment.

Reactions: Asgth

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
For the moment this story is absolutely not about fun but sorrow. The cringe accident story at the beginning, the sad lonely wanking in the restroom, people crying, being worried for the future, Kirsten fighting with her mother, Ricola's mother having a hairy belly and so on. Well after all this i felt depressed and sad, now i really need to read something funny to save the day!!

• Sad
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Pretty short. It's well polished - I liked all the options for stuff like the textbox and font to be there in the game, as well as getting to rename all the characters (male mc's father didn't stick though).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh damn, I just checked and I used the character variable instead of the name variable. That means it overwrote the character variable. I've already implemented a fix that keeps saves intact. Thanks for pointing that out.
While I am personally 100% out (cannot stand multiple protag games), I greatly respect and appreciate this dev for their clear, concise, and thorough dev notes explaining exactly what to expect from the game.
Thanks. Given the massive misunderstandings regarding the NTR tag (being 3 tags in 1 on this site), and how particular users on F95 are about tags in general, I felt it was necessary to lay it all out as best I could without spoiling much.
has version for android?
The Android port for the demo was done by cebs. I don't have an Android device to test functionality and proper UI scaling/placement. So, at this time, I am not releasing an official Android port.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Both as futa and not as futa scenes are going to exist... so it'd just be one variable per character to decide which scene plays.
This statement would be correct for scenes with 1 or 2 people. But since I intend to do group scenes, that becomes logistically impossible with the number of extra renders required to account for every variation.
For the moment this story is absolutely not about fun but sorrow.
While my game starts off sad, it won't always be like that. I'm aware the underpinning of realism and realistic consequences isn't everyone's cup of tea.
That was around less than 5 min of content unless I missed something.
Step 1. Release a demo and get told it is short even for a demo.
Step 2. Hold off on a free public release until there is a substantial amount of content.
Step 3. Game is pirated in an early development stage and gets complaints about lack of content.
Step 4. :HideThePain:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Alboe Interactive love the premise,a little worried that two mcs will slow the progress of the game,but have to say kudos to you .first game i ever played with a pregnant mother-loving it,gingers yes.you are ticking a lot boxes here.quite simple for me show some content and updates and you will get some love from me;) :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: (y)

Reactions: Alboe Interactive

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Oh damn, I just checked and I used the character variable instead of the name variable. That means it overwrote the character variable. I've already implemented a fix that keeps saves intact. Thanks for pointing that out.

Thanks. Given the massive misunderstandings regarding the NTR tag (being 3 tags in 1 on this site), and how particular users on F95 are about tags in general, I felt it was necessary to lay it all out as best I could without spoiling much.

The Android port for the demo was done by cebs. I don't have an Android device to test functionality and proper UI scaling/placement. So, at this time, I am not releasing an official Android port.
Wow a developer who knows what NTR is this is very rare. (y)
I appreciate you being honest and warning us about what the game will contain in the future. ( Developer Notes)
Good luck in your game.

Last edited:

freca

Jun 15, 2017
As a huge fan of futa protagonist games and historically an investor in them, I don't do futa on futa content. I wish you the best of luck, but unless you make it so I can be a futa protag with a mix of futa/non-futa npcs (and the choice to pass on futa npcs) or all non-futa npcs; you won't see me playing or investing in your game. Godspeed.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
who is mc?
There are two: one is Rico, a male student; the other is Kiersten, a female student. The game toggles between them and is meant to be a nonstandard harem, where each MC adds to a kind of larger harem that they both share. Or something along those lines. I'm not quibbling over definitions, but there's no NTR in the game right now (unlike what Akainu claimed above), for a couple of reasons:
  • No one is in a romantic relationship with anyone else (two characters have just barely kissed, so nothing committed yet)
  • No one has felt jealousy toward someone stealing a LI from them (one character sees two others kissing and wants to be in the place of either of them to enjoy the kiss)
I'm not going to argue over what eventually comes and whether anyone considers that NTR or not (I really couldn't care less about people's individual definitions for the term). Akainu can facepalm me all they want, but for current content it's impossible for this game to qualify for the ntr tag.

Edit: And there it is, Akainu's little love-tap. Thanks, buddy.

Last edited:

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
There are two: one is Rico, a male student; the other is Kiersten, a female student. The game toggles between them and is meant to be a nonstandard harem, where each MC adds to a kind of larger harem that they both share. Or something along those lines. I'm not quibbling over definitions, but there's no NTR in the game right now (unlike what Akainu claimed above), for a couple of reasons:
  • No one is in a romantic relationship with anyone else (two characters have just barely kissed, so nothing committed yet)
  • No one has felt jealousy toward someone stealing a LI from them (one character sees two others kissing and wants to be in the place of either of them to enjoy the kiss)
I'm not going to argue over what eventually comes and whether anyone considers that NTR or not (I really couldn't care less about people's individual definitions for the term). Akainu can facepalm me all they want, but for current content it's impossible for this game to qualify for the ntr tag.
OH :(

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This statement would be correct for scenes with 1 or 2 people. But since I intend to do group scenes, that becomes logistically impossible with the number of extra renders required to account for every variation.

While my game starts off sad, it won't always be like that. I'm aware the underpinning of realism and realistic consequences isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Step 1. Release a demo and get told it is short even for a demo.
Step 2. Hold off on a free public release until there is a substantial amount of content.
Step 3. Game is pirated in an early development stage and gets complaints about lack of content.
Step 4. :HideThePain:
Well if reality is so grim, my god that's really painfull. I'm an old guy and i have seen and got my share of problems but the fact that we have many characters who all are in deep shit multiply the effect!
I hope this will get better soon in this VN because for once we have a nice believable futa if we choose this path.
But about that choice don't you fear that having to make two different stories will soon get hard to handle.
Giving choices in VN always seem a good idea at the beginning but almost every time it becomes a mess with time passing.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes