4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

END0M

Sep 22, 2018
I can't seem to run the game...
I open it, hear the music, and after 2 seconds the game stops responding, and than crushes...

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I can't seem to run the game...
I open it, hear the music, and after 2 seconds the game stops responding, and than crushes...
What platform are you using and what does the crash log say? Without that, I can't know what the cause might be.

General troubleshooting tips:
  • Try re-extracting the game, just in case a file didn't extract correctly.
  • Ensure you use the proper version (ex. MacOS for MacOS) and proper executable (the exe with "-32" on the end is only for older 32-bit systems).
  • Restart your system if it has been up for a long time. Memory leaks from other programs may prevent Ren'Py from having sufficient available memory to load.
  • I cannot provide any support if you use UnRen, cheat mods, or GUI mods. If you did, delete the main folder and extract the whole game again.
  • Android is not officially supported and I cannot troubleshoot it.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

What made me come at first is the title. It's already rare to have games offering french language inside but a title in french is even rarer.

The worldbuilding is limited but enough for what's happening.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is vague for now but seems interesting.
The artistical side is good.

The initial event and its consequences is dark and the white and black (grey?) on some scenes also participate to that heavy atmosphere. The two protogonists are quite similar. The other characters are likeable so far. The choices are scarce for now.
After seeing the tags, I really hope there'll be some bi content in the future and not just straight on the right and gay on the left like it's usually done.

Thanks for the default names and relationships. Good idea to include an optional guided mode.

Good continuation.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
January News Recap:

Summary:
Until Chapter One is completed, spending at least $10 lifetime total on Patreon or Subscribestar nets you a 1080 edition key and $15 for a 4K key. For example, if you were a $1 supporter for 10 months then you get a key. Having one of these itch.io keys means you gain permanent day 1 access to new releases regardless of your current supporter tier or status. I believe this to be the fairest way to allow people to support me, whilst not tying them to months where a release may not occur.

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Personaly I see the delays for the reason you put out as a good thing. They hapen quite early in the development process of your new game alowing you the time to give us a beter product and make sure that this problem does not occure in the future.

I dont play those games simply to jerk off. ( well yhea) But more for entertainment in genera.l The story, characters and everything regarding them add so much to the sceens. I am happy to see you take the time to make sure the quality is as good as it can be.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Personaly I see the delays for the reason you put out as a good thing. They hapen quite early in the development process of your new game alowing you the time to give us a beter product and make sure that this problem does not occure in the future.

I dont play those games simply to jerk off. ( well yhea) But more for entertainment in genera.l The story, characters and everything regarding them add so much to the sceens. I am happy to see you take the time to make sure the quality is as good as it can be.
Thanks. As I said in the post, I don't want to delay but I read a lot of comments about the length (here and elsewhere) and I took a hard look at what I had done while updating the newer scenes to 4k. I spent dozens of hours getting those scenes all setup, rendered, and touched up with post-work (and then done all over again). I initially chalked up how fast the pacing was in-game to "I'm reading it fast because I already know what the text says." I mean there is no objective way to measure playtime, it'll be different for everyone.

It was when I was knee-deep into creating one of the new scenes that it finally hit me. I had reached the halfway point of this scene after just 15 renders? Really? Besides being incredibly short, the key question was did the scene expound upon the characters, their relationships, or the plot? The answer was no it did not. The characters talked about upcoming events and some other minor stuff, but ultimately the whole scene could have been boiled down to a black screen with some narration. It was like I building a bridge in the middle of a field.

So I gathered my thoughts, opened my outline, and started reworking things to eliminate any bridges to nowhere. Still a lot of work to go on that front, but I'm making my way through as best I can.

LewdLewy

Jun 29, 2021
Hadn't seen this posted here yet,

I was kind of expecting this, the dev has taken month off from working on this game. Since the last update was about rewriting a bunch of scenes and now the ongoing family stuff listed in the post, it's not too surprising. I was surprised about this new "mini-project" and I asked Alboe in a private message what it was about. His response was "Something wholly for me and I don't care if certain sites like it or not." Which has me intrigued because it sounds like something Patreon might take issue with, because I know he also has a itch.io and subscribe star page and they are less strict than F95 about some of the content devs put in their games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
Im french. the tittle mean : "household of me" and its really weird, "mon ménage" or "ma famille" are far better in french. no one use "à moi".
As one big bug looking monster would say: "NEEEERD"

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Im french. the tittle mean : "household of me" and its really weird, "mon ménage" or "ma famille" are far better in french. no one use "à moi".
I somehow missed this comment until a notification I saw today. To respond, while I understand what you've said, perhaps you're missing the point of the title. It's a play on the phrase ménage a trois, meaning threesome. Yes, I know you already understand this meaning (since you're French). However, in English (obviously borrowed from French) that phrase always refers to sex. So the implication would be something along the lines of either "all by myself [for sex]" (so a lot of masturbating, voyeurism, etc.) or "[all sex is] for me alone" (implying something along the lines of a harem). That fits very well with the content of the game so far. So I think the title should remain as it is: it's a play on words, nothing more.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Laehtsia

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
^The player can choose whether the male MC can engage in sex acts such as giving a blowjob or being penetrated.
What about the female MC? A lot of players (myself included) might consider the male Mc as the primary Mc & may not like 'his girl' (female Mc) being involved with other dicks.
Unavoidable sharing makes the Futa option much more riskier for this reason.
Since the content is optional to choosing the Trans/Male LI anyway, maybe make it optional in those routes too? You can replace it with cunnilingus & pegging (female MC with strap-on) probably.

Anyway just a query & suggestion.
Good Luck with the game (y)

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
Looks very promising but yeah, way wayyyy too short.

Is there any estimated date for the next update ? I look forward for this VN, very interested in it.

Reactions: Alboe Interactive

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
What about the female MC? A lot of players (myself included) might consider the male Mc as the primary Mc & may not like 'his girl' (female Mc) being involved with other dicks.
Unavoidable sharing makes the Futa option much more riskier for this reason.
Since the content is optional to choosing the Trans/Male LI anyway, maybe make it optional in those routes too? You can replace it with cunnilingus & pegging (female MC with strap-on) probably.

Anyway just a query & suggestion.
Good Luck with the game (y)
I posted about this before because I'm aware cheating and NTR are sensitive subjects, but I'll expound some more in this post.

In case anyone reading is unaware, all of the love interests end up in the same polyamorous group by the game's end and sharing within that group is unavoidable. That isn't much different than a lot of games with a male MC having a harem that allows lesbian interactions. I'll give a break down between the different paths and what to expect.

Female:
  • If you choose the female route, then the only penis in the equation is the male MC's unless the player chooses otherwise.
  • The female MC can start relationships with some of the females before they are with the Male MC. (This is literally going to start happening in .)
  • The female MC will penetrate the other females and vice versa with a strap-on. If the female MC starts a romance with a love interest, I can't guarantee that the male MC penetrates them before the female MC does
  • The female MC can optionally penetrate the male MC with a strap-on.
  • The female MC can optionally penetrate the male love interests with a strap-on. Obviously, if she picks a male love interest then he can penetrate her. However, even if players choose to have a relationship with the other males, that does not automatically mean those males can penetrate one of the females in the poly group.
  • Regardless of any sexual interactions with any male, the player can decide whether the male MC is the father of all children. There will also be a random option that selects from all eligible candidates for those players who prefer to roll the dice.
Futanari:
  • If you choose the futanari route, then futas penetrating each other within the polyamorous group is going to happen.
  • The futa MC can start relationships with some of the futas before they are with the Male MC. (This is literally going to start happening in .)
  • The futa MC will penetrate the other futas and vice versa. If the futa MC starts a romance with a love interest, I can't guarantee that the male MC penetrates them before the futa MC does. Also, this heavily plays into the pregnancy aspect if the player wants that.
  • The futa MC can optionally penetrate the male MC.
  • The futa MC can optionally penetrate the male love interests. Obviously, if she picks a male love interest then he can penetrate her. However, even if players choose to have a relationship with the other males, that does not automatically mean those males can penetrate one of the futas in the poly group.
  • Regardless of any sexual interactions (male or futa) the player can decide which MC is the father for all children. There will also be a random option that selects from all eligible candidates for those players who prefer to roll the dice.
Hopefully, I clearly laid that all out, but feel free to ask further questions. I understand there are a lot of different preferences when it comes to certain content and I'll try my best to explain it in a way that informs without outright spoiling future scenes.

As a final note, at no point is any love interest (male, female, or futa) going to attempt to leverage themselves as the head of the group or steal anyone away from it. If I did my part right, the average player should feel like the sharing is on the wholesome side and enhances the love these characters have for one another. Besides, without the whole group working together, who else is going to take care of all the upcoming babies?

Looks very promising but yeah, way wayyyy too short.

Is there any estimated date for the next update ? I look forward for this VN, very interested in it.
Ideally, the complete version of chapter 1 is what would have been the first release after the demo but, because of some real-life issues, I had to split it into parts. I took because of further real-life issues. To be completely honest, a break was needed anyway since I've been primarily working on this VN since . I want to avoid burnout because I don't want to go through that again. At this time, there is no ETA for the next release.

That said, I haven't fully paused on the development of Ménage à Moi. I am doing a to fix the pacing of scenes so they won't be as short in the future and that process has already bore fruit. Without spoiling too much, the players who are waiting for the male MC to kick off a bisexual romance with a male love interest will be especially pleased by the end of chapter 1. In fact, I'm going against the break I just mentioned to work on his character model.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I posted about this before because I'm aware cheating and NTR are sensitive subjects, but I'll expound some more in this post.

In case anyone reading is unaware, all of the love interests end up in the same polyamorous group by the game's end and sharing within that group is unavoidable. That isn't much different than a lot of games with a male MC having a harem that allows lesbian interactions. I'll give a break down between the different paths and what to expect.

Female:
  • If you choose the female route, then the only penis in the equation is the male MC's unless the player chooses otherwise.
  • The female MC can start relationships with some of the females before they are with the Male MC. (This is literally going to start happening in .)
  • The female MC will penetrate the other females and vice versa with a strap-on. If the female MC starts a romance with a love interest, I can't guarantee that the male MC penetrates them before the female MC does
  • The female MC can optionally penetrate the male MC with a strap-on.
  • The female MC can optionally penetrate the male love interests with a strap-on. Obviously, if she picks a male love interest then he can penetrate her. However, even if players choose to have a relationship with the other males, that does not automatically mean those males can penetrate one of the females in the poly group.
  • Regardless of any sexual interactions with any male, the player can decide whether the male MC is the father of all children. There will also be a random option that selects from all eligible candidates for those players who prefer to roll the dice.
Futanari:
  • If you choose the futanari route, then futas penetrating each other within the polyamorous group is going to happen.
  • The futa MC can start relationships with some of the futas before they are with the Male MC. (This is literally going to start happening in .)
  • The futa MC will penetrate the other futas and vice versa. If the futa MC starts a romance with a love interest, I can't guarantee that the male MC penetrates them before the futa MC does. Also, this heavily plays into the pregnancy aspect if the player wants that.
  • The futa MC can optionally penetrate the male MC.
  • The futa MC can optionally penetrate the male love interests. Obviously, if she picks a male love interest then he can penetrate her. However, even if players choose to have a relationship with the other males, that does not automatically mean those males can penetrate one of the futas in the poly group.
  • Regardless of any sexual interactions (male or futa) the player can decide which MC is the father for all children. There will also be a random option that selects from all eligible candidates for those players who prefer to roll the dice.
Hopefully, I clearly laid that all out, but feel free to ask further questions. I understand there are a lot of different preferences when it comes to certain content and I'll try my best to explain it in a way that informs without outright spoiling future scenes.

As a final note, at no point is any love interest (male, female, or futa) going to attempt to leverage themselves as the head of the group or steal anyone away from it. If I did my part right, the average player should feel like the sharing is on the wholesome side and enhances the love these characters have for one another. Besides, without the whole group working together, who else is going to take care of all the upcoming babies?
Edit: To put it concisely:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No I basically understood that. What I meant was
"Obviously, if she picks a male love interest then he can penetrate her"
"The futa MC will penetrate the other futas and vice"
Will these decisions be left to the player?
Also I was under the impression that the Female MC gender choice was not related to the overall female/futa choice? Like you could have female mc & futa LI & vice versa?
Anyway, my query was not about what "obviously can happen" but how much player choice we get. Like could you choose for the female mc(or futa mc if the gender choice of mc isn't seperate as I had assumed) to not get penetrated by the futa/male LIs by choosing appropriately?

Basically: will the choices be "yes, sex" & "no sex"? Or will the sexual interactions contain seperate choices so that the players can choose more like "yes, lick me" then "no, don't penetrate me".
It's still 'Obviously, if she picks a male/futa love interest then $he can penetrate her", question is will we as players be deciding if it happens.
Sorry if I wasn't more clear, causing you to repeat stuff.
PS: So female mc with futa LI is impossible? Also it's futa & not trans? :unsure:

Last edited:

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Edit: To put it concisely:

No I basically understood that. What I meant was
"Obviously, if she picks a male love interest then he can penetrate her"
"The futa MC will penetrate the other futas and vice"
Will these decisions be left to the player?
Also I was under the impression that the Female MC gender choice was not related to the overall female/futa choice? Like you could have female mc & futa LI & vice versa?
Anyway, my query was not about what "obviously can happen" but how much player choice we get. Like could you choose for the female mc(or futa mc if the gender choice of mc isn't seperate as I had assumed) to not get penetrated by the futa/male LIs by choosing appropriately?

Basically: will the choices be "yes, sex" & "no sex"? Or will the sexual interactions contain seperate choices so that the players can choose more like "yes, lick me" then "no, don't penetrate me".
It's still 'Obviously, if she picks a male/futa love interest then $he can penetrate her", question is will we as players be deciding if it happens.
Sorry if I wasn't more clear, causing you to repeat stuff.
PS: So female mc with futa LI is impossible? Also it's futa & not trans? :unsure:

As stated in yellow text in the main post, picking female or futanari makes all feminine characters one or the other. There will not be an option to mix as that would drive the complexity up to another level. The promotional pictures show that these feminine characters will have both sets of genitalia. There are no trans or dickgirl love interests.

Relationships and sex with all feminine love interests is unavoidable. However there is still some level of control, I'll give another breakdown.

Male MC:
  • Unavoidable (part of the story):
    • Gets into a relationship and has sex with all feminine love interests and the female/futa MC.
    • Penetrates all love interests.
    • Is the default father for all children.
  • Optional:
    • Become involved in a bisexual relationship with another male. If rejected, this choice would lock off male love interests entirely.
    • Be penetrated by a love interest. Any options to penetrate the male MC are not locked on when chosen and show up for each individual circumstance. For example, the player can say "yes" to the male MC blowing a futa, but "no" to receiving anal even if he had done the opposite in a previous scene with the exact same person.
Female/Futa MC:
  • Unavoidable (part of the story):
    • Gets into a relationship and has sex with all feminine love interests and the male MC.
    • Penetrates and is penetrated by all love interests.
  • Optional:
    • Become involved in a relationship with another male. Only available if the male MC accepted male love interests as well. For example, if the male MC accepts the male love interest and the female MC rejects him, then the male MC would be the only one with him.
Universal:
  • Certain kinks can be skipped. See Developer Notes in the main post for more information.
  • The player always retains the option of whether or not the male MC can be penetrated.
  • The player always retains the option of whether a male love interest can penetrate a feminine love interest.
Ultimately, if you are uncomfortable with another male being present in a scene with the female/futa MC or a group scene with the feminine love interests, then simply don't pick the choice to enable him to be involved any further than the male MC (or at all).

-

That's honestly as clear as I can make it. If anyone reading is still unsure, then this probably isn't the game for you. You need to be a little more adventurous than vanilla to get enjoyment from playing. I'm not going to be offering alternatives to any scenes outside of the female/futa divide. So if you skip over anything, the sex scenes will just be shorter.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes