VRdumpling

Jul 11, 2018
ite, hot redhead, im down, anybody know whatsup tho? how´re we doing in the corruption department or does the game seem to be not going that way? will keep an eye out

DiDongo

Nov 2, 2020
A little guide: Try to interact with everyone on the ship, you could find more quests through the dialog of some NPCs. Look for hidden items like the 'laxative' in the Med Bay. :) Try to explore the ship much as you can and remember to use (drink) liquid verelium for access to some scenes that you may encounter. About the level with electric balls, yes it's hard but when you reach a certain place of the level you could save the game and continue and when die just to load the save (I've managed it that way). At some levels of the game, there could have also hidden obstacles like a chair, closet, or something else which stops you to reach another level of the game. There are collectible items in the game when you hunting the (monster) but you can't use them in this build of the game. You can get access to the gallery when interact with the bed in your cabin also you can 'sleep' but there will no effect on the story or the MC in this build. Hope this is helpful info for those who wonder what to do. Many things will be removed or (repaired) in the next update. Thanks.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Mental Blast [v0.01] DiDongo

Original Size Win: 2.67 GB

Compressed Size Win: 467 MB

Win/Linux:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Reactions: DiDongo

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
can some genius god post a save just after finishing that laserball-bs ?!? i swear, im too old for this....

Last edited:

Blackula

Sep 27, 2017
Alright so I managed to get through that electric ball hell and I'm on the part where I found Ditza's key to the cabin. However, when I get the option to brainwash her, it doesn't work when I choose it. Am I missing something?

tanline

Jun 9, 2017
Alright so I managed to get through that electric ball hell and I'm on the part where I found Ditza's key to the cabin. However, when I get the option to brainwash her, it doesn't work when I choose it. Am I missing something?
Where did you find her key? She keeps telling me to leave her alone nonstop

Blackula

Sep 27, 2017
Where did you find her key? She keeps telling me to leave her alone nonstop
Its in the same area where you find the maze to get to Ditza and her friend having sex. Its in the bottom left corner of the maze.

Blackula

Sep 27, 2017
Here's the save that lets you get through the electric hell. All you have to do is have good timing to get through the door. If you get hit, just exit to the main menu and load the save again. Also I chose telepathy first in the save so you'll want to get persuade next if you want to see the gloryhole scene.

Dec 15, 2017
I think there's around 9 animations in the game atm, at least that's what I managed to find.

The Glory Hole, 2 scenes with the blue nurse, 4 scenes with the purple futa, the face fuck scene in cargo bay, the scene with the purple demon monster, and fucking the passed out guy (guy watching the security cams best scene imo)

Last edited:

Blackula

Sep 27, 2017
I think there's around 9 animations in the game atm, at least that's what I managed to find.

The Glory Hole, 2 scenes with the blue nurse, 4 scenes with the purple futa, the face fuck scene in cargo bay, the scene with the purple demon monster, and fucking the past out guy
You're missing the scene where you can blow the guy with the guy who watches the security cam. Also, how did you manage to blow the futa? I can't seem to do so even though I always choose the brainwash option.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes