DiDongo

Nov 2, 2020
i just came back from the purple big monster scene, btw i'm using the 0.02b version now i'm downloading the latest maybe wil fix that
edit: no same problem
I've remade the events for equiping the armor and now I think there must be no issues. I play every possible way to give me such issue but everything were fine. Hope this time will be the last.

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
Fuck's sake.... Anyone got a save before catching the intruder?

The lever/door isn't working and I can't go any further, looks like a missing switch. Also FUCK that combat level, attacks keep missing, limited healing supplies, billions of RESPAWNING ENEMIES WTF, and completely stuck after all that. This game tries extremely hard to make me hate it and it finally succeeded. Shame cause the scenes are great.

DiDongo

Nov 2, 2020
Fuck's sake.... Anyone got a save before catching the intruder?

The lever/door isn't working and I can't go any further, looks like a missing switch. Also FUCK that combat level, attacks keep missing, limited healing supplies, billions of RESPAWNING ENEMIES WTF, and completely stuck after all that. This game tries extremely hard to make me hate it and it finally succeeded. Shame cause the scenes are great.
First of all. Thanks about your opinion for the scenes. Now, I've upload a new version of the game at my patreon. The game is for public usage btw. About the enemies. Yess they're many but when you reach lv2 its become easier and when reach lv3 even more (there is a regeneration skill now). When you sell every item you found you could spend money for health supplies, weapons, and other things which will boost you. Thanks again.

Reactions: Ironkid

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
Thanks for the quick response, I'll check it out soon.

Still thought, consider removing enemy respawning, its not fun at all to kill the same thing 200 times. I cheated to instantly kill all the enemies on the first attack after 10 minutes and was still incredibly annoyed by the tedious and constant forced into combat.

Reactions: DiDongo

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Is there a way to get more health items and also can you add that to be purchases in the store. Also is there a good walkthrough to get the scenes.

derejericho

Oct 8, 2017
This is a walkthrough for 0.03v I've copied it from the dev patreon.

Haral and Veil:

When you kill the purple monster go to the lab. There will be a guard who will stop you, then go and ask the captain to let you into the lab. After that go there and talk with the professor. He will give you a quest. When you've done talking with him go and talk with captain Rive and go out of the Control Room to the left corridor, doctor Yrin calls you. Go to Med Bay and talk with her 'what's happening?' then the event starts and you get to the scene.

Diza, Viv and Veil:

This event can be started when you finish the first side quest 'Netranyr's issue' and go back to the secret path where lead you to Diza and Viv secret place. In the secret path, you can find a keycard for 'Cabin-09' which is for Diza's cabin. Go to her cabin and be sure you've recovered the 'Brainwash' ability. There's a scene between Diza and Veil. After this event go around the ship for a few minutes and go back to the control room you'll see Diza at her post now. Go and talk with her, after that talk with Viv. Make sure you've chosen 'telepath lv2' after defeating the purple monster or you have to load an older save file. When you've talked with Viv go and wait for them at their secret place and you will activate the scenes.

Auto-Dick:

Go to the 'Lowparts lv1' next go to the south and find the door to the next zone (not lowparts lv2) after that go to the south and find the other door. It will lead you to the next zone where is the blueprint for the Auto-Dick. The blueprint is in a locked room/place to unlock it go northeast and enter in the next zone. You have to find a lever that will unlock the room where it is the blueprint. When you get it is simple. Collect and craft the required materials at the 'Cyber-Forge' in the armory and you will activate the event.

For the 'Two Elder Scrangs' you can unlock it at the gallery when Veil enters at the 'Lowparts Lv1'. That's it.

If you find any bugs or can't unlock or find certain places or scenes. Tell me! I want you to enjoy the game not make you nervous. Try to explore the ship, try to interact with almost everything. Thank you. ^^

Reactions: lumley

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Mental Blast [v0.03] [DiDongo] - Compressed

Original WIN Size: 3.22 GB
Compressed WIN Size: 611.8 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Right now not bad, the animation and story is good, but over all everything else could use some work, maybe also adding med-kit, antidoes, and also other items for purchases then trying to find them. But over all not a bad game, just take a hard time to navigate.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Right now not bad, the animation and story is good, but over all everything else could use some work, maybe also adding med-kit, antidoes, and also other items for purchases then trying to find them. But over all not a bad game, just take a hard time to navigate. Also anyone know how to navigate the lowerdeck.

DiDongo

Nov 2, 2020
Right now not bad, the animation and story is good, but over all everything else could use some work, maybe also adding med-kit, antidoes, and also other items for purchases then trying to find them. But over all not a bad game, just take a hard time to navigate.
Hi. I'm not sure I understand you right, but there is med-kit its (vital-plus) also have antidote and energetix (can regain some energy). You can buy those things from vending machines in the Crew Quarters. I'm glad you like the game and there will be more improvements in future.

Reactions: Purb

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
This is a walkthrough for 0.03v I've copied it from the dev patreon.

Haral and Veil:

When you kill the purple monster go to the lab. There will be a guard who will stop you, then go and ask the captain to let you into the lab. After that go there and talk with the professor. He will give you a quest. When you've done talking with him go and talk with captain Rive and go out of the Control Room to the left corridor, doctor Yrin calls you. Go to Med Bay and talk with her 'what's happening?' then the event starts and you get to the scene.

Diza, Viv and Veil:

This event can be started when you finish the first side quest 'Netranyr's issue' and go back to the secret path where lead you to Diza and Viv secret place. In the secret path, you can find a keycard for 'Cabin-09' which is for Diza's cabin. Go to her cabin and be sure you've recovered the 'Brainwash' ability. There's a scene between Diza and Veil. After this event go around the ship for a few minutes and go back to the control room you'll see Diza at her post now. Go and talk with her, after that talk with Viv. Make sure you've chosen 'telepath lv2' after defeating the purple monster or you have to load an older save file. When you've talked with Viv go and wait for them at their secret place and you will activate the scenes.

Auto-Dick:

Go to the 'Lowparts lv1' next go to the south and find the door to the next zone (not lowparts lv2) after that go to the south and find the other door. It will lead you to the next zone where is the blueprint for the Auto-Dick. The blueprint is in a locked room/place to unlock it go northeast and enter in the next zone. You have to find a lever that will unlock the room where it is the blueprint. When you get it is simple. Collect and craft the required materials at the 'Cyber-Forge' in the armory and you will activate the event.

For the 'Two Elder Scrangs' you can unlock it at the gallery when Veil enters at the 'Lowparts Lv1'. That's it.

If you find any bugs or can't unlock or find certain places or scenes. Tell me! I want you to enjoy the game not make you nervous. Try to explore the ship, try to interact with almost everything. Thank you. ^^
Where do you find and start 'Netranyr's issue to get Diza

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Just started the game, I'm trying to catch the monster that fled from the laboratory and I'm stuck in that dark room with the lever. I can't find anything to unlock it, and I feel like I've interacted with everything in the area.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes