zeus201677

May 24, 2017
hmmmm re downloaded it and for some reason it doesnt work for even me now :cautious: sadness

just use this website...

saveeditonline com

thats what i used and it works 10000%

my bad :p

backup your save if you have one
drop a copy of said save into that website and it has all the variables you can set them all to 9999 and other character stats as well.
"gameFolder/www/Save"

after you download it just place it back into the save folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: vNOM253

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
hmmmm re downloaded it and for some reason it doesnt work for even me now :cautious: sadness

just use this website...

saveeditonline com

thats what i used and it works 10000%

my bad :p

backup your save if you have one
drop a copy of said save into that website and it has all the variables you can set them all to 9999 and other character stats as well.
"gameFolder/www/Save"

after you download it just place it back into the save folder.
thanks bunches

Reactions: zeus201677

Pitcock69

Nov 8, 2019
usaguibane after u drop a dollar for a fixed version of the game. Stolen Property is bugged
The side quest isn't bugged. I just played it. First have to finish Hot Recording quest after that talk with Baf about the record he got. When you get it and finish the main quest Newfound Love, the Stolen Property quest is available.

usaguibane Talk with Baf, then talk with Belinhoff (the black trader guy near the green guy with the Hot Recording quest), after that go outside of the Safe (east part) and talk with the hooded trader. When you speak with him use the teleporter to Rusted Platforms LV2. Go north to RP LV1 then go left (west). Find and retrieve a small gray chest which is located northeast. When you interact with it you complete the quest (almost because it starts a xxx scene).

usaguibane

Aug 13, 2018
The side quest isn't bugged. I just played it. First have to finish Hot Recording quest after that talk with Baf about the record he got. When you get it and finish the main quest Newfound Love, the Stolen Property quest is available.

usaguibane Talk with Baf, then talk with Belinhoff (the black trader guy near the green guy with the Hot Recording quest), after that go outside of the Safe (east part) and talk with the hooded trader. When you speak with him use the teleporter to Rusted Platforms LV2. Go north to RP LV1 then go left (west). Find and retrieve a small gray chest which is located northeast. When you interact with it you complete the quest (almost because it starts a xxx scene).
thank you

Reactions: Pitcock69

usaguibane

Aug 13, 2018
Could someone help me with the last drop mission I can't light the 2 pillars below. Does anyone know how to pass the mission?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MentalBlastNegativeInfluenceNegativePower-0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes