NSman

Sep 20, 2019
I think this game needs the trap tag based on image 12. For those who are confused, a trap is a femboy.

ChickenKhan

Aug 1, 2021
The dialogue is hilarious cos its either really fast or so.............. damn.............................................. s l o w

Brian1221

Feb 18, 2018
MB Negative Power v0.7.5
Hi everyone! Here is the latest update for MB Negative Power 0.7.5v
The content of this update is small buuuuuuuut there will be more in a short time. I wanted to upload this because of the broken battle system. Now you also get two save files. One with complete quests (except Umbrax) and one with the latest quests. To save some time for you the code for the door is 6138.
EDIT: There are no achievements in the game yet. Also, do not use YOUR old save files. It'll cause bugs. Instead, use MY save files which are already in the game (only for WIN).
I forgot to put the walkthrough but you can download it from here.
Remember to DM me if you find any bugs or issues. I tested the animation videos and no one freezes except one and I fixed it. I'm talking about the new videos only.
Changelog:
9 New Animations
Fixed Battle System
Cheat Weapons => 332081 code (you'll need it)
2 new main quests. (one of them is still in development.)
Fixed minor bugs.

Smartoffendum

Jul 8, 2017
MB Negative Power v0.7.5
Hi everyone! Here is the latest update for MB Negative Power 0.7.5v
The content of this update is small buuuuuuuut there will be more in a short time. I wanted to upload this because of the broken battle system. Now you also get two save files. One with complete quests (except Umbrax) and one with the latest quests. To save some time for you the code for the door is 6138.
EDIT: There are no achievements in the game yet. Also, do not use YOUR old save files. It'll cause bugs. Instead, use MY save files which are already in the game (only for WIN).
I forgot to put the walkthrough but you can download it from here.
Remember to DM me if you find any bugs or issues. I tested the animation videos and no one freezes except one and I fixed it. I'm talking about the new videos only.
Changelog:
9 New Animations
Fixed Battle System
Cheat Weapons => 332081 code (you'll need it)
2 new main quests. (one of them is still in development.)
Fixed minor bugs.

thank you for ur great effort and work <3

small question how i can put cheats?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Mental Blast Negative Power [v0.7.5] [DiDongo] - Compressed

Win [840 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OpacityPST

Aug 30, 2018
ngl I'd kill for a map of the game, I keep on searching for the underneath shaft and can't get my hands on it

Joegames

Dec 22, 2017
Anyone happen to know the 4 digit pin for the quest kidnapped. Ive looked everywhere but cant seem to find it.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes