lumley

Aug 28, 2017
Questionmaker download my save files (u should be able to get 3 Strong Food. last one is bugged, but i already spawned one in ur items via CheatEngine) or use a Save Editor/CheatEngine

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Questionmaker download my save files (u should be able to get 3 Strong Food. last one is bugged, but i already spawned one in ur items via CheatEngine) or use a Save Editor/CheatEngine
Thanks but I play thrue gamcore. It's to the maker to do some thing on the program.
Also stealing score stops at 15.
There are to many bugs in the game (exemple : each time you pass in the filtration zone on the top left, you recieve seeds.)

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mental Blast Negative Power [v0.7.1] [DiDongo]

COMPRESSED: Windows the Soul:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MentalBlastNegativePower-0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NasValir

Sep 1, 2022
Does anybody have a guess on what factors the mental blast skill's success depends on against Anarchons/Mistresses/young scrangs?
My guesses were either storyline progress needed or a certain amount of M.Atk thus far, but neither could make it work lately.

> Rage Crying mode ON
Somehow it was much faster to beat down these 50 NP crystal guardians with mental blast skill in previous versions than doing the ultra super mega badass?!?(sarcasm ON) "RPGM style fighting system" where you can pretty much miss 9 hits out of 10 just because your current rng number is way to crap to even land a single hit on the target... no Accuracy stat in this game and the Agility doesn't seem to improve anything on this "feature"
> Rage Crying mode OFF

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes