bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MentalBlastNegativePower-0.7Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
how to use craft? whenever it asks "use forge?" i press yes but i dont know what to press next to craft items. help.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
to the bugs in this new version.
When you sleep, the material that you can find is no longer reset.
1706932737600.png
Is wrong 1706932763698.png

Kashei1979

Nov 7, 2021
The game is just great, the sound, the image, and so on. The only disadvantage in the game is too much content about Futanari and lesbians, I would like to see more of the heroine in the arms of various kinds of alien male creatures, this would be more acceptable and plausible in my opinion, because for mating and reproduction, the male and female genders were created to complement each other.

Reactions: Pitcock69

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
this quests goes not ist broken

1706972431279.png

the trigger points don't work.

As soon as you reset it there are still some down there. And now it's no longer possible
i have it fixed with mtool
my andere question is.
Side Quest: "Wet Rummors"
Quest Giver: Pvt. Alline (The blonde trooper outside of the Safe)
Speak with pvt. Alline and obtain and deliver to her all 3 holo-posters "Levanna", "Naora"
and "Beve". You can find them at any time in the game if you already unlock their locations.
Obtaining all three will save you time. Levana poster is in Filtration Sector south, Naora is
in the Big Halls Southwest and Beve is in the Worker Quarters, but to reach it you must
find the right light spot in the Boilery Chambers.
NOTICE: When you obtain the holo-posters you can open/interract in the menu and see the
beauties on them.

in the Big Hall 1-2 i found nothing
1706977650116.png

according to the quest description you? because there is nothing there

i give up a wiat of better version

Last edited:

derejericho

Oct 8, 2017

View attachment 3322491

As soon as you reset it there are still some down there. And now it's no longer possible
my andere question is.
Speak with pvt. Alline and obtain and deliver to her all 3 holo-posters "Levanna", "Naora"
and "Beve". You can find them at any time in the game if you already unlock their locations.
Obtaining all three will save you time. Levana poster is in Filtration Sector south, Naora is
in the Big Halls Southwest and Beve is in the Worker Quarters, but to reach it you must
NOTICE: When you obtain the holo-posters you can open/interract in the menu and see the
beauties on them.

View attachment 3322736

Did you try to open the upper right container on the screenshot. The Naora poster is there.

Pitcock69

Nov 8, 2019

View attachment 3322491

my andere question is.
beauties on them.

View attachment 3322736

naora poster.png
I think it's there.

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
i would like to have a new save for the new release but with the old side quests already completed. it's a little annoying doing them all over again (purple monster quest with the bounty outside medical room, the whole brothel quest), i saw now that the mysterious guy outside the safe on the right is missing, so i guess i have to do his quest too, i know that i can just skip those and focus on the new ones but honestly playing while dodging quests is a little frustrating

Reactions: Pop1984

Foges

Sep 6, 2017
Negativity grind is retarded. Especially when you trigger an event and game post-factum notifes you that it costed 100 negativity. I doubt dev play-tested it.

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
Shane498 u're not gonna get full fledged X-scenes with commentaries if u want the full save. thats a big downside to me
sorry, i wasn't talking about using the gallery, I meant the possibility to start directly with the new version with all the old sidequests done. with the preexisting save there are always two sidequests done and i have do skip the old ones (brothel), or do them again

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes