Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
For those who don't know the difference between NTR subgenres;
Netori: NPC will have fun when MC (you) just watches like the useless person you are.
Netorare: mc (you) will have fun with the girls (in some cases with men too) while the male NPC only watches or not.
I warn you: this game is netori, have fun Beta boy :sneaky:
You have it completely backwards.

Aug 13, 2021
Netori: NPC will have fun when MC (you) just watches like the useless person you are.
Netorare: mc (you) will have fun with the girls (in some cases with men too) while the male NPC only watches or not.

Apparently you dont know the NTR subgenres too.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017

(see adversative passive )

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
but are we gonna get revenge in the guys that fuck our wife or you only get revenge in the wife fucking her because if is the later im gonna pass i want to make them all pay :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Reactions: Mindusky

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
netori + rape + corruption + mind control... sign me up...

although from descripton it doesn't sound too good... it seems it's not netori against male MC but more like some kind of revenge plot by MC... doesn't sound exciting but i will give it a try.
Well no duh bro it's netori not netorare. Netori is from the MC's perspective, not Netorare. If you want the MC getting cucked you look for netrorare. Netori and Netorare are not the same thing.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Those are completely flipped. That's just wrong bro.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Before any criticism on story the dev needs to fix this lagging from the animated segments. Shit is atrocious.

Last edited:

Mindusky

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2024
but are we gonna get revenge in the guys that fuck our wife or you only get revenge in the wife fucking her because if is the later im gonna pass i want to make them all pay :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
You are going to take revenge on everyone (sufficient reasons appear at the end of this update).

Reactions: Chris2041

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Alright so looks like the game doesn't work well on windows 11. Weird, didn't even know that could happen but whatever.

First if this is gonna be a revenge then the first step is making the wife fall in love with the MC. Maybe the MC shows her affection and some good times up to a point where she's thinking "Maybe I'll stop cheating on him and I'll a have a happy marriage." Make her think she's gotten away with her actions without repercussions and then the MC takes away that affection and good times. He shows his disgust more becomes more distant and just uses her for sex without giving her release. But at this point she's already in love with the MC again and she's gonna be hurt and desperate to have him back. It's at this point that we only hurt her and give her no pleasure. We're cold to her, we're fucking her just to use her and giving her pleasure but no release, she has to watch us fucking other women and saying how much better they are then her. And while all this is happening she's desperate to get his trust and love back so even though she's getting hurt she stays. And of course for the guys she's been fucking we have to take form them. They have to have people they genuinely love and we have to take them from them. Otherwise this will not be a satisfying revenge.

TLDR; Wife has to fall in love with MC, wife is desperate to get him back, MC is cold towards her, orgasm denial for the wife, wife watching us enjoying other women and her being hurt by it, we have to take loved ones from the dudes who cucked us.

For real revenge the wife and dudes who cucked us NEED to be genuinely hurt.

The grammar could also use a lot of work.

If the dev can do that then they have a satisfying revenge story from getting cheated on. Otherwise there is no revenge. I'd give this game a weak 3/5 for potentials sake.

Last edited:

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
Alright so looks like the game doesn't work well on windows 11. Weird, didn't even know that could happen but whatever.

First if this is gonna be a revenge then the first step is making the wife fall in love with the MC. Maybe the MC shows her affection and some good times up to a point where she's thinking "Maybe I'll stop cheating on him and I'll a have a happy marriage." Make her think she's gotten away with her actions without repercussions and then the MC takes away that affection and good times. He shows his disgust more becomes more distant and just uses her for sex without giving her release. But at this point she's already in love with the MC again and she's gonna be hurt and desperate to have him back. It's at this point that we only hurt her and give her no pleasure. We're cold to her, we're fucking her just to use her and giving her pleasure but no release, she has to watch us fucking other women and saying how much better they are then her. And while all this is happening she's desperate to get his trust and love back so even though she's getting hurt she stays. And of course for the guys she's been fucking we have to take form them. They have to have people they genuinely love and we have to take them from them. Otherwise this will not be a satisfying revenge.

TLDR; Wife has to fall in love with MC, wife is desperate to get him back, MC is cold towards her, orgasm denial for the wife, wife watching us enjoying other women and her being hurt by it, we have to take loved ones from the dudes who cucked us.

For real revenge the wife and dudes who cucked us NEED to be genuinely hurt.

The grammar could also use a lot work.

If the dev can do that then they have a satisfying revenge story from getting cheated on. Otherwise there is no revenge. I'd give this game a weak 3/5 for potentials sake.
Well spoken brother, preach.

Reactions: Chris2041

Mindusky

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2024
Hello friend, what do you mean about “does not work well in windows 11” did you have performance problems, bugs?

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Hello friend, what do you mean about “does not work well in windows 11” did you have performance problems, bugs?
Yeah, I was on my laptop that has windows 11 and it whenever I was on an animated scene it would lag and get really slow, the animation and text. But when I went to my PC that has windows 10 it was perfectly fine.

John242

Jul 16, 2018
Yeah so you have no idea what netori is... we get it.
You want that setup to be netori? simple, Player gets home find his girlfriend cheating, they break up and MC decides in a mad rush that he'll steal her back from her new lover useing mind control... anything else is just a form of getting cucked and fucking the slut sleeping around
Exactly. A cuck is still a cuck. They cant un-cuck themselves :)
You have that so back-assward, that I can't help you.
Yeah, I was on my laptop that has windows 11 and it whenever I was on an animated scene it would lag and get really slow, the animation and text. But when I went to my PC that has windows 10 it was perfectly fine.
Try running the program in compatibility mode for Windows 7/8. Since 10 isn't an option (thanks Microsoft).
1. Right-click exe -> 2. Properties -> 3. Compatibiity -> 4. Compatibility Mode, checkbox -> 5. Windows 8, Apply
Best guess why there isn't a Windows 10 option is Microsoft thought (in theory) that Windows 11 was mostly identical to Windows 10 from a core standpoint. However, after some time, it's become apparent that's not always the case.

Last edited:

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Yeah so you have no idea what netori is... we get it.
You want that setup to be netori? simple, Player gets home find his girlfriend cheating, they break up and MC decides in a mad rush that he'll steal her back from her new lover useing mind control... anything else is just a form of getting cucked and fucking the slut sleeping around
How is that different form what seems to be happening now? It's not really that different.

John242

Jul 16, 2018
How is that different form what seems to be happening now?
Here's a response from AI, because I was too lazy to explain it myself:

Compatibility mode in Windows allows older software programs to run on newer versions of the operating system by simulating the environment of the original Windows version for which the program was designed. This emulation enables the program to function as if it were running on the older Windows version, bypassing potential compatibility issues with newer Windows features and APIs.

Key Techniques Used
  1. Registry Tweaks: Compatibility mode adjusts registry settings to match those of the target older Windows version, allowing the program to access and utilize system resources as if it were running on the original platform.
  2. DLL and System File Emulation: Compatibility mode substitutes newer system files and DLLs with older versions, ensuring that the program interacts with the system as it would have in the original Windows version.
  3. API Wrapping: Compatibility mode wraps newer Windows APIs with older API calls, allowing the program to communicate with the system using the same interface it would have used in the original Windows version.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes