Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
Putting a bookmark on this until more dev time has progressed. Tyvm for putting (Netori) in the topic, really helps activate the neurons.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Here's a response from AI, because I was too lazy to explain it myself:

Compatibility mode in Windows allows older software programs to run on newer versions of the operating system by simulating the environment of the original Windows version for which the program was designed. This emulation enables the program to function as if it were running on the older Windows version, bypassing potential compatibility issues with newer Windows features and APIs.

Key Techniques Used
  1. Registry Tweaks: Compatibility mode adjusts registry settings to match those of the target older Windows version, allowing the program to access and utilize system resources as if it were running on the original platform.
  2. DLL and System File Emulation: Compatibility mode substitutes newer system files and DLLs with older versions, ensuring that the program interacts with the system as it would have in the original Windows version.
  3. API Wrapping: Compatibility mode wraps newer Windows APIs with older API calls, allowing the program to communicate with the system using the same interface it would have used in the original Windows version.
Thank you, I'll look into it. I've been meaning to switch it back to windows 10 anyway so just giving me a reason to.

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
MentalRevenge-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Mindusky

Mindusky

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2024
i played the update i liked the idea i hope we dont see anymore the wife getting fucked and the MC starts becoming a Chad and start his revenge im gonna wait for a couple updates .
As the updates go by, you will learn know he will weave his revenge on each of them.
(Note: I usually update every month, my games that I develop)

Reactions: Chris2041
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes