Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
I dunno what the update was supposed to be, but other than a couple of text conversations, I got through one day in the office where I looked for accommodation. Then I went to sleep expecting to be able to talk to the redhead the next day. Instead the game ended saying there was no more content.

WTF??
2 months and this is all there is?

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I dunno what the update was supposed to be, but other than a couple of text conversations, I got through one day in the office where I looked for accommodation. Then I went to sleep expecting to be able to talk to the redhead the next day. Instead the game ended saying there was no more content.

WTF??
2 months and this is all there is?
Yeah i wondered the same, there were still i think 3 Tasks to be done which of nothing noted it's going to be in the next Update.

Reactions: uchihabi123

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
Can't play the game, my last save takes me to the main menu. If I try to start a new game I can't choose VN and when arrive day 1 checkpoint the game crashes.
I try to use lordofhirunds method but there is no app data/Roaming/ RENPY / Merging folder
Any idea?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 470 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Are there any scenes with Alice ? I tried several combinations and besides the kiss, show me your breast and I want nothing choices at the end of Day 9, there's nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Are there any scenes with Alice ? I tried several combinations and besides the kiss, show me your breast and I want nothing choices at the end of Day 9, there's nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)
In the next version there will be a scene with her.

Reactions: Woodalicca

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
Miss August voting results, Preview
4PandGames

Last edited:
Reactions: KinkiSham

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They do not call it Victoria Secret for nothing.
Gorgeous babes come together for their wildly fabulous personalities.
all the women seem to be made from the same
Dream the life of Jude Law/Leonardo di Caprio/Brad Pit/Michael B. Jordan or Will Smith where girls just hang around them for a turn of whatever they want.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes