2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1615221584297.png

Overview:
A young village girl, Merle, once lived together with her parents in happiness.
One day, as she waited for her parents to return from a trip, she was greeted
with a knock on her door. A militia man from a neighboring town would soon
deliver news that would change her life forever.

"Your parents were murdered by a group of bandits."

Merle, lost for words, was filled with despair and she vowed to seek justice
for her parents, no matter the cost.

Years later......

Discovering the location of the bandits' hideout, Merle fulfills her promise
of vengeance: "I will avenge my father and mother... No matter what!"

Her heart resolved into action, Merle leaves the safety of her village behind.
Her training, stealth skills, and trusty knife would be the only protection
against the imminent danger of having her nubile and supple body defiled by the bandits ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-03-09
Release Date: 2018-08-31
Developer: yaminabedaiichikantai
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Translator: Emarald_Galdiator
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to Igneel1 for the link.

1615221602866.png 1615221633794.png 1615221656496.png

Last edited:

Bitz

Jun 1, 2017
Right so.. Winrar extract with errors.
7-zip "Extract to" will work fine, but the game will give error some bgm is missing constantly.
7-zip "Extract here" seems to work fine.

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Wait one of those pics is either cum inflation or pregnancy and i don't know which... :unsure:
Anybody got confirmations on that?

ciaoGintoki

Aug 15, 2017
I remember playing a similar title from the circle (https://f95zone.to/threads/former-a...deout-alone-v1-0-yaminabedaiichikantai.54206/) but that game was only inside the cave/dungeon without the option to go to other places or cities and that game felt very linear and boring after an hour.

is this game the same? or does it give you freedom to go to other dungeons/caves and cities?
i haven't played the game yet, but i check his/her games on the dl site. His/her games are all the same plot/theme. Go to dungeon/cave and get raped along the way or escape the dungeon/cave while getting raped. So no exploration through towns and talking to NPCs for lewd scenes. It is unfortunate as the game will be too linear and its a shame though the artwork looks really good to fap to.

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for uploading. Translated this last week and was wondering when it'd be on F95Zone (even after posting in the Translation Request thread).

Hope y'all enjoy; I included a changelog and bugfix report in my ULMF thread, so lmk if there's anything else you find or have questions about in this game.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
is this game the same? or does it give you freedom to go to other dungeons/caves and cities?
It's a trope or common formula in Japanese H-Games to have these really linear dungeon-crawlers where the MC is basically a female assassin or something, bent on revenge or monster hunting, and go through a few floors of sneaking around enemies. Most games have GOR and BR when caught and/or defeated. Very rarely do these sorts of games allow you the freedom to move around to new dungeons or cities.

This one's a little different, with a skill tree. That's ... about it.

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
OK, here's a full save in the gallery room. You get all scenes unlocked by beating the final boss.

There's basically no real choices in the game, and no difference for a virgin run as far as I can tell, only bad endings and the one final ending.

As a note for anyone having issues with extracting the file, you really do need to shorten the file name. IF you extract with default winrar and 7zip odds are you'll have a massive file path, which bugs out windows (no way around it) preventing the files from extracting correctly or at all. So when your extractor asks where to extract to, delete most of the file name for the game.

So, the path as follows is way to long: C:HGAMES\Yaminabedaiichikantai_Mar_Girl_of_Vengeance_Physically_Violated_Mentally_Corrupted_Ver.1.0\[RPG] [yaminabedaiichikantai] Mar, Girl of Vengeance ~Physically Violated, Mentally Corrupted~ Ver.1.0

Something like this will work:
C:HGAMES\Yaminabe\[RPG]

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Feels like Teddy Bear Payment, Kunoichi Kaede, and many of those other games just from the pics and description.

Reactions: greenp
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes