2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So not sure what's up, but clicking your link for the attachment, it just opens a new webpage with nothing but jibberish. No download. Not sure if it's an issue with the attachment or F95 zone.
Right click on it and choose "Save link as...". Worked for me. Was dumbstruck for a while myself, too.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So not sure what's up, but clicking your link for the attachment, it just opens a new webpage with nothing but jibberish. No download. Not sure if it's an issue with the attachment or F95 zone.
Right click on it and choose "Save link as...". Worked for me. Was dumbstruck for a while myself, too.
Just a guess, but it's probably something to do with your browser settings. On my end I click the file, it opens a new tab which brings up the download / save to window, then that tab closes automatically. Not positive how you'd go about checking or changing it for whatever browser you're using (I'm using google chrome personally). Odds are you'll see that from any file uploaded directly to the forum like that.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
after the battle, you can remove the transfer to the hospital or another place and continue the game further from the place where the battle was lost

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I also need an edit on clothing repair: you need to divide the treatment and repair of clothing into different categories.

now this is one category and it looks wild

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
You know we almost have every title here from Yaminabedaiichikantai, except their from their magical girl franchise. Ironic, since that was their focus for the longest time.

Levenge

May 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same issue but I see one talking about the name too long, so on the main folder I delete everything (I just let Mar girl of revenge) (without ~and,) and now it's ok

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
idk why this has less than 2 stars

this was very hot
Well, the reviews are both saying that the game design is shitty, which I personally agree with. It has a lot of the standard rpgmaker shitty design and only loss / game over sex scenes, which many people dislike if it's the only type of scene in the game.

Of course, anyone can add a review to any game on this site, so feel free to rate and review it yourself (just click on the star you'd rate it right of the thread title.)

roland_donald

Apr 18, 2020
> only loss / game over sex scenes

i mean i get that this is terrible game design but since it's an h-game, i think it makes it better. of course, that's just my taste

> feel free to rate and review it yourself

but i'd actually have to write a review more than 1 sentence long :(

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
> only loss / game over sex scenes

i mean i get that this is terrible game design but since it's an h-game, i think it makes it better. of course, that's just my taste

> feel free to rate and review it yourself

but i'd actually have to write a review more than 1 sentence long :(
Personally, I don't mind getting sex scenes from losing. What I do mind is having to exclusively lose to get sex scenes. Like it's not even gameplay at that point. It's just tedious. And rape-on-loss scenes themselves are similar enough that it's not very interesting to read them either. If the game itself isn't fun, why make a game at all? Just sell the CG.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
The worst is when a game just offers scenes on losing and you don't progress, you are forced to load a save who knows if you made one long ago. A corruption system at least makes it a bit better.

This game had fine art but the rest of it wasn't very good. Stealth or fight options, level each perk tree on their own, ok. Not sure if way later on the maps change because I ended up not coming back to finish it but the place all looked the same, just changing the position of the walls and the enemies, some doing certain different patterns but that's it. Nothing like any of them you could have a scene with so he let you pass without a fight, or some neutral merchants, or freeing other people for something special. At least the bosses did something different. But it felt that, tedious, rather than fun, seeing the same thing everytime you cleared an area. A disappointment because I saw it long ago and the art was appealing so it was a surprise to see it translated.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
if possible, send a combat system so that clothes themselves do not recover from healing potions, for this you need a sewing kit or other little thing

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes