2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
an error immediately popped up when I entered the castle and opened the menu
OK, here's a full save in the gallery room. You get all scenes unlocked by beating the final boss.

There's basically no real choices in the game, and no difference for a virgin run as far as I can tell, only bad endings and the one final ending.

As a note for anyone having issues with extracting the file, you really do need to shorten the file name. IF you extract with default winrar and 7zip odds are you'll have a massive file path, which bugs out windows (no way around it) preventing the files from extracting correctly or at all. So when your extractor asks where to extract to, delete most of the file name for the game.

So, the path as follows is way to long: C:\HGAMES\Yaminabedaiichikantai_Mar_Girl_of_Vengeance_Physically_Violated_Mentally_Corrupted_Ver.1.0\[RPG] [yaminabedaiichikantai] Mar, Girl of Vengeance ~Physically Violated, Mentally Corrupted~ Ver.1.0

Something like this will work:

C:\HGAMES\Yaminabe\[RPG]
Okie, i fixed my problem by renaming the folder into something less long. No idea why that worked.
Sheer luck, I guess? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: maeqlin

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
enemy trying to assault her in battle, tsundere cheeky girl: i still proud of my battle skills! shut up! what the hell is that?!

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Oh nice, I saw this one long ago and was wondering if it'd be translated even if MTL, so good it's a proper one. Hopefully it's also good, even if the size seems to be fairly small.

Thank you~

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Art looks nice but shame it looks like a game where I need to do shit to get rewarded with sex.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Art looks nice but shame it looks like a game where I need to do shit to get rewarded with sex.
Not really, it's all battlefuck and bad end scenes. But it's a linear game that gives you the full gallery room on completion. If you don't want to play the game I even posted the full save, and the thread is so short I shouldn't need to tell you where to look for it.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
no story kinda disappointing but the scenes are pretty decent

also good luck in sneaking the third section of the game, enemy movement are erratic as fuck at that section

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
As a note for anyone having issues with extracting the file, you really do need to shorten the file name. IF you extract with default winrar and 7zip odds are you'll have a massive file path, which bugs out windows (no way around it) preventing the files from extracting correctly or at all. So when your extractor asks where to extract to, delete most of the file name for the game.

So, the path as follows is way to long: C:HGAMES\Yaminabedaiichikantai_Mar_Girl_of_Vengeance_Physically_Violated_Mentally_Corrupted_Ver.1.0\[RPG] [yaminabedaiichikantai] Mar, Girl of Vengeance ~Physically Violated, Mentally Corrupted~ Ver.1.0

C:HGAMES\Yaminabe\[RPG]
Thanks, going to remember this. Turns out this was the solution for a different game I was having issues with.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
i haven't played the game yet, but i check his/her games on the dl site. His/her games are all the same plot/theme. Go to dungeon/cave and get raped along the way or escape the dungeon/cave while getting raped. So no exploration through towns and talking to NPCs for lewd scenes. It is unfortunate as the game will be too linear and its a shame though the artwork looks really good to fap to.
It's a trope or common formula in Japanese H-Games to have these really linear dungeon-crawlers where the MC is basically a female assassin or something, bent on revenge or monster hunting, and go through a few floors of sneaking around enemies. Most games have GOR and BR when caught and/or defeated. Very rarely do these sorts of games allow you the freedom to move around to new dungeons or cities.

This one's a little different, with a skill tree. That's ... about it.

Thank you both of you for the answer and is such a shame, the art looks top tier but I really hate linear games.

Reactions: rKnight

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
OK, here's a full save in the gallery room. You get all scenes unlocked by beating the final boss.

There's basically no real choices in the game, and no difference for a virgin run as far as I can tell, only bad endings and the one final ending.

So, the path as follows is way to long: C:HGAMES\Yaminabedaiichikantai_Mar_Girl_of_Vengeance_Physically_Violated_Mentally_Corrupted_Ver.1.0\[RPG] [yaminabedaiichikantai] Mar, Girl of Vengeance ~Physically Violated, Mentally Corrupted~ Ver.1.0

Your save file is shit not work try click see what happens

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Your save file is shit not work try click see what happens
Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I tested the file. I backed up and then deleted my save folder, downloaded and extracted the files from here. It works fine for me.

Are you able to play the game at all? Not just get it to run but actually start playing the game?

Did you extract all the files to the correct location? They go in the www\save folder, and you either need to make a save in slot 6 yourself to just use the one save file (file6.rpgsave) or put both the save file and global save file (global.rpgsave) into that folder.

Did you shorten the file path during extracting the game? If you can't play the game at all or get errors when trying to play you should shorten the file name during extracting the game. You can read the post that you quoted since I already explained the why of it there.

Note that all of this assumes you're on windows, no idea if windows saves can be used on other systems.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
It's always the same changing just the background and then the bosses acting different than the regular enemies. The art is good so it's quite disappointing that the gameplay ended up being like this.

Acanis

Jan 4, 2020

So not sure what's up, but clicking your link for the attachment, it just opens a new webpage with nothing but jibberish. No download. Not sure if it's an issue with the attachment or F95 zone.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes