Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
i think the NTR checklist is missing? there is a big blank space in your post.

iirc, there was also a blowjob with john that can be performed by any girl in an older version?
Sorry about that >.< it's fixed now. There was a blowjob scene with John that was in older updates, but it was removed to keep things simple for that day in terms of cg scenes required and go with more of a spanking/messing diaper punishment focus.

Still, nothing works for me.
View attachment 755567
The mac fix doesn't work? Just double checking, I personally have only touched a mac computer once before so I'm not very fond of understanding it's os functions or how to personally fix things. The fix below was actually offered by one of our supporters for running the game.

Download fix command: Here

Place "Fix_Permissions.command" file in same folder as "tyranoscript.app" then double click it. (possibly right click or ctrl+click and choose open)

In terminal you need to give the script +X permission to run.

Reactions: sorrkia

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Sorry about that >.< it's fixed now. There was a blowjob scene with John that was in older updates, but it was removed to keep things simple for that day in terms of cg scenes required and go with more of a spanking/messing diaper punishment focus.

That scene and John Giving a punishment(spank) to one of the girls was the content i was refering to. :) The lesbian "NTR" is fine i didnt even see that as NTR to be honest i just viewed it as Lesbian content. I am picky with other males interacting with my littles... I tend to be over protective XD

Reactions: Messy Studios

sorrkia

Sep 6, 2018

The mac fix doesn't work? Just double checking, I personally have only touched a mac computer once before so I'm not very fond of understanding it's os functions or how to personally fix things. The fix below was actually offered by one of our supporters for running the game.

Download fix command: Here

Place "Fix_Permissions.command" file in same folder as "tyranoscript.app" then double click it. (possibly right click or ctrl+click and choose open)

In terminal you need to give the script +X permission to run.
I cant find anything in my mac named tyranoscript.app. The closest thing i could found is called tyranoscript but it is a folder in the application support section

Edit: ok i give up

Last edited:

SSkyfire

Aug 8, 2017
A few pages ago the possibility of an option to turn all messing into wetting was mentioned, just wanted to say I'd be all for that. This game's art looks very good, from what I played of an earlier version the writing is decent as well, but I couldn't get over the messing part. If that option ever becomes available, I'll definitely start following this game closely.

• Red Heart

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
anyone can give a save file after this part? (probably my save is from 0.10 ver) , save files always end up being broken on new version and have to start the game all over again, but skipping through everything just gets longer & longer

Last edited:
  • Sad

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
anyone can give a save file after this part? (probably my save is from 0.10 ver) , save files always end up being broken on new version and have to start the game all over again, but skipping through everything just gets longer & longer
Yeah sadly I haven't found a way to make it possible for older update saves to be compatible with newer ones, my guess is that it wouldn't work unless it was a patch you could apply. Because sometimes the new updates add things to the overall game, etc. Good news is update 0.13 brought back the skip button function since it works well with where day 19 ends and what it leads into, so the skip button lets players jump to day 19 from update 0.13+

A few pages ago the possibility of an option to turn all messing into wetting was mentioned, just wanted to say I'd be all for that. This game's art looks very good, from what I played of an earlier version the writing is decent as well, but I couldn't get over the messing part. If that option ever becomes available, I'll definitely start following this game closely.
It is something we're looking into doing at some point, we do have quite a little list of stuff to tackle in different priorities. But there does seem to be some interest there for this content.

I cant find anything in my mac named tyranoscript.app. The closest thing i could found is called tyranoscript but it is a folder in the application support section

Edit: ok i give up
I'm really sorry, the best I can really say personally since again I don't know anything about Mac os. Is that I can check a few people who run the mac os and see if they notice something for why it's not running for you or if someone else hops along in the thread that plays the mac version.

Reactions: sorrkia

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
needs text based and no sexual content tag, at least for the first 6 hours of gameplay
text based because little cg scenes? or text based because it's a visual novel and not something along the lines of a dating simulator clicking game? (just curious, i'm all for new tags added.) There is sexual content though, sexual in the sense that groping/rubbing, blowjobs, footjob, etc. seem sexual to me. (the game isn't meant to jump right into sex and is stated in the op)

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
well
The two girls who do NTR stuff are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there is a little bit of NTR content for them, but not too much yet. I won't try to spoil where it shows up, but I don't want to waste your time either if you're seeking a cg scene or something more than what is in the game right now for them, so below is a spoiler to let you know what there is for them as a checklist. (I'll do it from earliest content to latest, for where they show up on the days.)

Hope that clears things up. ^^

Right now the focus is to only have Bridget and Lola be related to NTR content and keep it away from other girls. There is some light moments where for example Nathan shows an interest in Nova, but nothing happening. There is some of this seen in days 18 & 19, showing that Nathan and Joey have some interest in some girls. But there isn't anything planned for NTR with that, just more simply a world/character building to show they still have their own goals at the academy much like Brandon does.
well I don't mind bridget and lola being ntr'd but don't you dare do that to my Miki
(ò^ò)

• Haha

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
thats cool you got any other games out?
MA is the only project we have going on currently that's on-going since around September of last year, updating monthly and expected roughly based on our flow of content to be finished by Winter 2021. We don't have any other games that have been worked on or completed, MA is our first one as a team together.

But with that said, our editor "Uncleartie" has 2 completed games and is working on a chapter to chapter one right now that's really good if you enjoy slice of life cat girl maids. ^^

eldarmike3

Feb 4, 2020
MA is the only project we have going on currently that's on-going since around September of last year, updating monthly and expected roughly based on our flow of content to be finished by Winter 2021. We don't have any other games that have been worked on or completed, MA is our first one as a team together.

But with that said, our editor "Uncleartie" has 2 completed games and is working on a chapter to chapter one right now that's really good if you enjoy slice of life cat girl maids. ^^
that sounds cool

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
The game looks good, but the whole unavoidable 'NTR' (E.g: The punishment scene) is a huge turn-off.
Thanks! ^^ I am a bit curious about this whole NTR debate though for that scene, I figured NTR purely was when there's a clear sexual act being done to your love interest, I guess I could possibly see how a punishment of being spanked and forced to mess could be seen as a sexual act. But it wasn't really meant to come off in a NTR forced way. (just trying to better understand, as the purpose for the game isn't to force anyone into NTR content.

Only "Forced" NTR if you can call it forced, will be seen during Lola and Bridget's routes. (a little bit of optional choices during days 1-19 that hint that they're going to be part of that to warn players before focusing on them)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: daniellwtf

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
The game isn't bad, the problem is that they focus too much on scat, urination and NTR, even if you're not going for the girls in the NTR route, the writing constantly makes you feel like all the girls show more interest in other guys right in front of you.
It is a diaper themed game and explains they can't use the restroom. <.< I really don't know which areas the writing does that? The only clear NTR style stuff that I know about is Lola hinting at being part of that stuff during days 1-19 mostly optional when it comes to full blown sex acts with it or Bridget hinting at it with again optional choices, it's to let players know before going hours into the game leading up to choosing a girl not to waste their time with those two if they dislike that.

The only other time the game does anything is one moment that has Nathan, you and Nova chatting together showing that possibly Nathan might like her, but that's really it. Rachel has a moment where Nathan shows interest in Rachel, but she doesn't show it back to him.

Sorry if my messages are coming off in a odd tone, I'm just really curious as to which definition of NTR we're talking about. Because with the mentions above for the light interest seen from Nathan towards a girl, if that's considered NTR then I'm confused what exactly is considered safe? Just not having any guys look or go near the protag or girls? Again I'm just trying to understand, because when I decided to add NTR content the only real content for that I had in mind is for Lola and Bridget only for their routes later with some light optional hinting to let players know to avoid them.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes