Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Thanks for the update on everything. hope the kickstarter goes well for you. where will be the best place to keep a look out for when it goes live
Of course! ^^ Thank you, ideally checking in on our patreon will be our first area we post things to and regarding the kickstarter news. We're keeping those posts public for followers and everyone to see, but we'll be giving a heads up on all platform areas about when the launch date is set. So be it patreon, here, our twitter page or other areas, we'll make sure everyone knows right away about the launch date. Allowing for proper time to prepare for it if interested. ^^

Reactions: Levitikan

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
whats the point of making bridgets part 1 optional if your just gonna ruin it later
Don't quite understand, but I can assume what you mean. Simply put, the choice of extra content free from NTR in her part 1 is there. You can be curious and see if you'd just enjoy what is there, understanding there isn't a worry of NTR present in it. Or you can chose to avoid her route 100% if you wish, just trying to let anyone slightly curious be aware is all.

Sorry her story focuses around that aspect at times. Still 7 other girls who are 100% NTR free to play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Great work on the game so far! I've been following Messy Academy from all the way back when you were using 3D models, and uploading your prototype stories on e-hentai and omo.org. I actually like your new vision in game form quite a lot, especially the reworked characters and art style. Still holding out some hope for more "graphic" scenarios (including sex, pooping, farting and/or peeing) at some point in the future :p

I have a question though. Is there a way to transfer your save from a previous version?

I've had to go through the whole game every time a newer version has released, and while I do honestly love the game, it would be nice to have the option to continue where you left off like Renpy allows you to do. I know new changes and content get added to earlier scenes, and I would still like the option to see them, but sometimes you just want to jump in and see the new story and your choices unfold, if you get me :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Messy Studios

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
You can be curious and see if you'd just enjoy what is there, understanding there isn't a worry of NTR present in it.
whats the point of doing that if your just gonna force it later. waste of time unless you make it optional on her path

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Great work on the game so far! I've been following Messy Academy from all the way back when you were using 3D models, and uploading your prototype stories on e-hentai and omo.org. I actually like your new vision in game form quite a lot, especially the reworked characters and art style. Still holding out some hope for more "graphic" scenarios (including sex, pooping, farting and/or peeing) at some point in the future :p

I have a question though. Is there a way to transfer your save from a previous version?

I've had to go through the whole game every time a newer version has released, and while I do honestly love the game, it would be nice to have the option to continue where you left off like Renpy allows you to do. I know new changes and content get added to earlier scenes, and I would still like the option to see them, but sometimes you just want to jump in and see the new story and your choices unfold, if you get me :)
Thank you! ^^ I'm sure you'll enjoy the next update coming out soon then for sure, as from that point forward things are getting moving forward pretty great on sexual acts and everything else.

Update 0.013 actually makes use of day 19 and the pre-route choices as a perfect timing. As we added a jump button when players choose a new game with this update, they'll be asked at the start if they'd like to play fresh or jump to the new content. Which will put players instantly at the day 19 confession area with a girl moving right into their route from there. We plan on doing this for other new similar content in the future as well, things like when sprites receive new outfits, we'll have a jump to where it shows up to check it out easily. Same for any areas that received new adjustments, etc.

But added to that, we're looking into setting up new updates to act like patches that players can download, update to their previous version of the game or older than that versions. If this works out well, it should let players keep their saved data from older versions and decide how they'd like to handle things with these patch style updates for the game. We're going to be doing some testing of this with update 0.14 to see if everything's working for it and if there's any issues that present itself, but added with the above. We do know many others have stressed how troubling it is each update to get through 17-19+ days to see new content.

So hopefully this will help. ^^

• Love
Reactions: Mahgni Mada

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
If it's using up a lot of ram in the process, I'm kind of taking a guess with this though as well. <.< I would assume the only reason ram would be an issue is if say you have 4gb and about 3gb is being used up by stuff. Not to say our program should need or take up 1gb, but it might need to just preload up files for the first time and be running into an issue with this.

Still it's just guessing, as I haven't heard of any issues related with ram or even know what would happen if someone tried running the program when most of their ram is already used up by other stuff, etc. Just trying to think of some stuff to try.
Sorry for the late response but I tried that and it actually worked! :D

• Red Heart

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Very happy to hear that! ^^ Hope you've been enjoying the game or enjoy if haven't went through it fully yet.
Not gonna lie before this version I haven't played much of it mainly because I was waiting for the placeholder textures to be removed and now they are! So it's so much better now! :D Also I hope the kickstarter goes well for you even if it is unlikely on account of the fact that it's a ABDL game if I had a job and wasn't just some freeloader that's too lazy to do chores I would absolutely donate to it! Also maybe I'm being a bit biased since I also have autism but Miki is my personal favorite so far she's super cute and despite the fact that it's 2020 you rarely see autism get represented in these types of things so it's actually quite refreshing!

Last edited:

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Not gonna lie before this version I haven't played much of it mainly because I was waiting for the placeholder textures to be removed and now they are! So it's so much better now! :D Also I hope the kickstarter goes well for you even if it is unlikely on account of the fact that it's a ABDL game if I had a job and wasn't just some freeloader that's too lazy to do chores I would absolutely donate to it! Also maybe I'm being a bit biased since I also have autism but Miki is my personal favorite so far she's super cute! Despite the fact that it's 2020 you rarely see autism get represented in these types of things so it's actually quite refreshing!
Very happy you're liking the game! ^^ That is our concern we have in the back of our heads with the kickstarter sadly, but we do hope it'll surprise us as it'd greatly help ensure the cg art is covered for the game and we can request the max amount that our artist will be able to supply. Which we're shooting for 4 new scenes per month or so roughly.

No worries about the support, just enjoying the game and sharing with us your enjoyment of the game is always welcomed. Of course things that people dislike are welcomed too, as we try to compare if something is universally disliked or if it's a few mentions. (John for example seems to be a more universal dislike heard loud and clear by many) So we're being careful how much of him is seen and events related with him, as he is a character to pop up at times still, but we'll continue to do our best on fixing up aspects if they seem fitting.

I'm happy to hear that! I don't like to choose favorites, but she is for sure up there for being fun to write for. When making her character long ago, I wanted to figure out exactly how to handle her autism and if it is worth even mentioning that a character would be known for being linked to it. Mainly I wanted to make sure that there were some elements and traits that might be seen as part of that, but it's also a worrying topic as I don't wish to show her or autism itself in a bad light. (One of my best friends is autistic, so I've in a sense based Miki's high energy and feeling a bit too much around people off of her lightly. As she's fun to be around and there's been plenty of times she's gotten us into trouble, plus there's the feeling of her being a bit too much to handle being around for very long periods of time.)

Either way, Miki's a great character and I hope she'll continue to be many other's favorites as the game continues. ^^

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I'm happy to hear that! I don't like to choose favorites, but she is for sure up there for being fun to write for. When making her character long ago, I wanted to figure out exactly how to handle her autism and if it is worth even mentioning that a character would be known for being linked to it. Mainly I wanted to make sure that there were some elements and traits that might be seen as part of that, but it's also a worrying topic as I don't wish to show her or autism itself in a bad light. (One of my best friends is autistic, so I've in a sense based Miki's high energy and feeling a bit too much around people off of her lightly. As she's fun to be around and there's been plenty of times she's gotten us into trouble, plus there's the feeling of her being a bit too much to handle being around for very long periods of time.)

Either way, Miki's a great character and I hope she'll continue to be many other's favorites as the game continues. ^^
Well you absolutely nailed her adorable personality! I mean I'm personally not like that but it's like my Mother always says once you’ve met one kid with autism you’ve met one kid with autism! And besides before I graduated high school one of the 5 schools I went to was a school for people with autism and some of the students were kinda like her minus the nappies, nobody at that school actually still wore nappies.

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Miki is pretty much the Isabelle of ABDL games she’s just that loveable! You know the bitch from animal crossing? Get it bitch as in female dog? *ba dum tss* *Boooooooo!*

Last edited:

nokessler

Aug 9, 2017
A few pages ago the possibility of an option to turn all messing into wetting was mentioned, just wanted to say I'd be all for that. This game's art looks very good, from what I played of an earlier version the writing is decent as well, but I couldn't get over the messing part. If that option ever becomes available, I'll definitely start following this game closely.
It is something we're looking into doing at some point, we do have quite a little list of stuff to tackle in different priorities. But there does seem to be some interest there for this content.
Thanks for considering this. An option like that would definitely be appreciated.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Thank you! ^^ I'm sure you'll enjoy the next update coming out soon then for sure, as from that point forward things are getting moving forward pretty great on sexual acts and everything else.

Update 0.013 actually makes use of day 19 and the pre-route choices as a perfect timing. As we added a jump button when players choose a new game with this update, they'll be asked at the start if they'd like to play fresh or jump to the new content. Which will put players instantly at the day 19 confession area with a girl moving right into their route from there. We plan on doing this for other new similar content in the future as well, things like when sprites receive new outfits, we'll have a jump to where it shows up to check it out easily. Same for any areas that received new adjustments, etc.

But added to that, we're looking into setting up new updates to act like patches that players can download, update to their previous version of the game or older than that versions. If this works out well, it should let players keep their saved data from older versions and decide how they'd like to handle things with these patch style updates for the game. We're going to be doing some testing of this with update 0.14 to see if everything's working for it and if there's any issues that present itself, but added with the above. We do know many others have stressed how troubling it is each update to get through 17-19+ days to see new content.

So hopefully this will help. ^^
Sorry for the late reply. That's all awesome to hear! This is all with update 0.013 on the 4th Sep, right, the sexual acts and save jump you mentioned I mean? If so, I'll look forward to it, or whenever it releases :p

I think having the ability to jump to day 19 or the new content is a good enough way of getting around it. Maybe if the game could ask you to somehow choose which choices you made for the girls, that could be helpful too, because doesn't the game only allow you to confess to a girl that you have high enough points for? The patching way also sounds good too. Either way would be great honestly.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Sorry for the late reply. That's all awesome to hear! This is all with update 0.013 on the 4th Sep, right, the sexual acts and save jump you mentioned I mean? If so, I'll look forward to it, or whenever it releases :p

I think having the ability to jump to day 19 or the new content is a good enough way of getting around it. Maybe if the game could ask you to somehow choose which choices you made for the girls, that could be helpful too, because doesn't the game only allow you to confess to a girl that you have high enough points for? The patching way also sounds good too. Either way would be great honestly.
Update 0.13 will be out to the public on Sept 4th ^^ and it has all of that included. With the way it handles jumping to day 19 during the confession, you'll choose which girl and it'll unlock things for her. But when there's upcoming content in the future that plays off of letting players unlock sexual things with other girls or other special moments while dating someone, it'll assume you've went through the game building affection.

So with that, we're hoping to have this patching of updates working before then. That way it should be only a one time thing for players to do with starting a fresh game and work their way on choices to have their save file ready for patches, or if players have save files for previous updates. Let's say update 0.11, we'd like to have it working so that someone with saved data from that update can download update 0.14, patch it onto their update 0.11 version and if they left off on day 17. They'll begin right there and can still have what stats they worked on from before. ^^

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes