Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I'm not in scatt and diapers for boys. However I am totally in female humiliation and infantilism. And after playing your game, I liked it. Soo great job. I look forward to the next update.
I understand, I'm glad you can still enjoy the game with the female humiliation and infantilism stuff. Hopefully the next public update (current patreon one) doesn't disappoint! ^^

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
I'm really liking this so far. I was actually a bit hesitant to try it, but thought 'why the hell not?' especially given the 'avoidable' options like NTR (not my cup of tea at all). It grew on me, despite the genuinely odd background but, as some have said, kudos to going for a less than mainstream fetish.

One thing I might ask though: The 'placeholder' tags, especially with the various full scenes are obviously there until the content is fleshed out so to speak, but if this is an 0.7 release, why are there so many of them? I haven't played the original, but I would rather a smaller update with fully fleshed out scenes that having a text box telling me what's happening.

Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I'm really liking this so far. I was actually a bit hesitant to try it, but thought 'why the hell not?' especially given the 'avoidable' options like NTR (not my cup of tea at all). It grew on me, despite the genuinely odd background but, as some have said, kudos to going for a less than mainstream fetish.

One thing I might ask though: The 'placeholder' tags, especially with the various full scenes are obviously there until the content is fleshed out so to speak, but if this is an 0.7 release, why are there so many of them? I haven't played the original, but I would rather a smaller update with fully fleshed out scenes that having a text box telling me what's happening.
Thanks! ^^ Glad you gave it a try and enjoying it so far, that's one thing with the ntr tag that seems to scare some people away. (not sure if they don't notice the avoidable part mentioned, but it's my goal not to add in unavoidable moments like that to trick anyone. Plus by avoiding it, I still feel there needs to be a more general alternative instead for these moments, so those will be there.)

I assume you mean the placeholder cg scenes seen in the game? <.< (not the tags seen written out on the thread) Sadly it comes down to funding. The scenes will over time be replaced with their final cg scenes but currently our funding allows for 2 new scenes a month. Even if I were to slow down and completely stop updates on new days/content for writing and engine work right now to let the cg scenes catch up, it'll let me not have to do anything for a couple of months at least. (I know seeing the scenes vs the placeholders would be better, but in terms of continued new content with placeholder scenes vs no new content but slowly add the scenes. I feel more people would rather see the game continue progressing overall, then see cg scenes added over time and later.)

Ideally our funding for cg scenes needs to be higher and one of the goals for this is to launch a kickstarter in May to help fund things mostly with the cg art, but for a few other things still needed outside of that. Either way though, I do understand what you mean and I wish we could try doing that <.< but it seems our overall progress would come to a halt instead from it.

Reactions: Maverick1965

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Certainly agree with you in that respect. Most games I've seen on here are routinely followed by comments bemoaning the lack of updates, so if placeholders mean quicker updates, I guess that's for the better in the longer term.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Certainly agree with you in that respect. Most games I've seen on here are routinely followed by comments bemoaning the lack of updates, so if placeholders mean quicker updates, I guess that's for the better in the longer term.
I do understand both sides though :p not to say I wouldn't mind doing things that way, just figure with the engine/writing work at this current pacing. We're looking at being finished by spring of 2021, even if cg scenes are still behind by then. Everything else would be done for the game, so it'll just be slowly adding new scenes from then forward for the "completed" version of the game. :ROFLMAO:

We are keeping an eye on things carefully though with funding for scenes, it's not ideal but if for any reason we had to pick and choose important scenes being done only based on funding. We'll make sure those are taken care of at least, hopefully a kickstarter will help greatly to cover the cost of the cg scenes. I'm very open about our project's costs for things so when the kickstarter does happen, I'll have what our rough estimates to fully cover cg scenes in total, same for backgrounds, etc. (I believe those who choose to support, deserve to understand exactly how much and what we're spending the funding on. I'm not targeting anyone, but I do feel some projects really try to milk their stuff either by "slowing down" in a sense. etc.)

Reactions: Maverick1965

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Is there any kind of femdom relationship in the game?
There is! ^^ I don't wish to spoil exactly with who, but one of the characters is seen as the dom type. (it should be pretty clear in the game which girl it is, as there's good hints for it. But if it's something very important and you don't mind spoilers, I can private message you who to keep an eye on for the game. :p )

Reactions: NanasBananas

TanithLeigh

Nov 4, 2019
After clicking on the file Windows comes back telling me that this type of file will not run under Windows.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
After clicking on the file Windows comes back telling me that this type of file will not run under Windows.
I assume this is with the windows version of the game downloaded? (stupid question, but just have to check if the mac version wasn't downloaded by mistake)

Is there anything else being mentioned when trying to run it? Right clicking and run as admin doesn't change anything?

TanithLeigh

Nov 4, 2019
I assume this is with the windows version of the game downloaded? (stupid question, but just have to check if the mac version wasn't downloaded by mistake)

Is there anything else being mentioned when trying to run it? Right clicking and run as admin doesn't change anything?
I did try that. I did download the link under Windows. I click and says Windows can not run this app

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I did try that. I did download the link under Windows. I click and says Windows can not run this app
Gotcha, just had to double check. I haven't had anyone else report issues with windows not allowing the game to be ran <.< I assume windows 10 is what you're using? I also run windows 10 if so and have no issues, but of course like many computer related issues. It can always be something small affecting things. >.<

I think it might be something to do within windows 10 settings for security? That's what I'm coming across, it might be a windows 10 setting/feature that is in place to by default not let you run unknown apps. I found this video that might not be the best solution, but I think what's going on is something related with windows 10 security/app settings.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
There is! ^^ I don't wish to spoil exactly with who, but one of the characters is seen as the dom type. (it should be pretty clear in the game which girl it is, as there's good hints for it. But if it's something very important and you don't mind spoilers, I can private message you who to keep an eye on for the game. :p )
You're talking about that chick with the blue hair and the huuuge boobs, right? The one who has it out for your sister and has a shitty personality, Heather? Is there anyway you could introduce a route with her without the femdom? I mean, I want the paizuri boobs but I don't want to get cucked by her superiority attitude so to speak. Maybe you could have an option to break her down by having her shit herself publicly a number of times like she did in that one classroom scene so her personality will be more tame, kinda like how the NTR is optional.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
You're talking about that chick with the blue hair and the huuuge boobs, right? The one who has it out for your sister and has a shitty personality, Heather? Is there anyway you could introduce a route with her without the femdom? I mean, I want the paizuri boobs but I don't want to get cucked by her superiority attitude so to speak. Maybe you could have an option to break her down by having her shit herself publicly a number of times like she did in that one classroom scene so her personality will be more tame, kinda like how the NTR is optional.
I can't say publicly as I don't wish to spoil it for those who don't want it spoiled. :X But if you really want to know who it is, send me a private message and I'll let you know.

I won't say exactly yes or no about her femdom, but I will say that there will be some choices with this sort of content for her that will give players more control over certain events. Not just with her, but for other events in the game too. There is some open possibilities for what can be added, which is why I can't out right say for certain about this. But it will be noted along with other suggestions I've received to consider along the way or after the base game has been nearly finished. (our goal is to ensure the base game with it's general focus/ideals in mind is taken care of first without adding too much extras for us to tackle, in turn causing more headache in the middle of things. >.< )

Needless to say, please don't take that in the wrong way. I really do consider suggestions and keep track of a list for these things. It's more or less the question of, can I add this in and manage it now? Or could/would it be better left until later after more general stuff is taken care of first. ^^

The art looks good, is there an android version Of this game?
Thank you! ^^ <3

As of right now there isn't an android or mobile version. This is something that I do believe we can actually do starting with the next update (current patreon update) 0.09 if people would be in favor of android version included? ^^ (keep in mind I only am able to test for the Windows versions for the game, so Mac versions might have some issues and I would assume the same for Android. But if the few supporters of our Mac version goes to show us anything, it's that they're helpful for trying to give me some work around information to help guide those having issues running the Mac version.)

There's one of our supporters who actually runs the Windows version using Linux with a way around it. While I can't say Linux is something I can make a version for officially, I don't mind fans or supporters trying to work with me to supply a work around for Linux or support for that as well. <3

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
That latest update was quite neat indeed. Plenty of opportunities for some serious kink! Kudos once again for a different direction for the VNs normally on here.

Aug 17, 2019
Got to day five. Not going to lie, kind of a dick move that you're forced to choose any of the girls at all instead of staying silent. I understand it from a content perspective but from a story perspective it just makes your character look like a coward and an asshole.
Also, I don't know if it was explained, but when you say one of the routes contains "unavoidable" NTR, what level are we talking about. From a personal perspective I'm not a fan of any (and to be honest I don't know why you would make an unavoidable route while making all other moments optional, especially if you're planning a harem route), but this game seemed interesting and I'd like to know exactly what to expect in that regard.

Other than those two gripes, the game is certainly unique and I am interested in seeing how it goes.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.08 (PC) 193Mb
P.S. It's my first Tyranobuilder engine game compression so I'm not sure if everything would work fine after that.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes