nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Does somebody can post or have the picture from the imgur link (gymnastic with Juliet). The link says it was removed.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Also, I don't know if it was explained, but when you say one of the routes contains "unavoidable" NTR, what level are we talking about.
I'm taking a guess here but I think the dev meant that NTR would remain avoidable, not the other way around. In fact, so far, the one instance of "unavoidable NTR" (and, obviously, that's stretching the definition a little bit) is the event you're referring to in the first part of your post.
I also remember one other NTR event, which was avoidable.

Since MA is pretty active on here I imagine it'll be cleared up soon.

nexus80

Mar 3, 2019
I'm taking a guess here but I think the dev meant that NTR would remain avoidable, not the other way around. In fact, so far, the one instance of "unavoidable NTR" (and, obviously, that's stretching the definition a little bit) is the event you're referring to in the first part of your post.

I'm a patreon on MessyAcademy and are on day 5 right now in the game and haven't seen the NTR thing that happened in earlier versions. I think that thing is removed in the latest version 0.9 :)

nexus80

Mar 3, 2019
and here I always thought scat was a joke fetish... you <removed>s really into this shit ain't ya...
If you talk to me I will be totally honest and say yes to this. I have a big kink for ABDL and many things who involves with this fetish and this game open much about this fantasies I have about this huge kink inside me.

If you love this activities in games doesn't mean that you need to love to do this things in the reality, right?

For me I have many kinks and I really appreciate the developers of this game about their awesome work to get more content to the game the whole time

Bluballz

Jun 10, 2018
Yeesh, from the way underage look of those schoolgirls to the apparent diaper fetish to the basement-dwelling slob of a protag (no he doesn't remind me of myself shut up lalala I can't hear you), I don't think this game is for me. Good luck to the developer though, it takes balls to try and do something this niche.
Its either balls or stupidity

• Haha
Reactions: Messy Studios

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
That latest update was quite neat indeed. Plenty of opportunities for some serious kink! Kudos once again for a different direction for the VNs normally on here.
Glad you enjoyed it! ^^ More greatness to come each month with the progress!

Got to day five. Not going to lie, kind of a dick move that you're forced to choose any of the girls at all instead of staying silent. I understand it from a content perspective but from a story perspective it just makes your character look like a coward and an asshole.
Also, I don't know if it was explained, but when you say one of the routes contains "unavoidable" NTR, what level are we talking about. From a personal perspective I'm not a fan of any (and to be honest I don't know why you would make an unavoidable route while making all other moments optional, especially if you're planning a harem route), but this game seemed interesting and I'd like to know exactly what to expect in that regard.

Other than those two gripes, the game is certainly unique and I am interested in seeing how it goes.
Sorry that you feel that way >.< in the past day 5's event you're speaking of actually didn't give you any way out of that situation. You picked a girl and there wasn't another option before it got more extreme, if anything now it's better in the sense that you can choose to stand up before things go too far. I do understand that even the first half of the punishment being avoided as a option would be better for some. But I wouldn't exactly classify the punishment act seen as NTR unless you choose on the 2nd option to "Let things continue" The game tries to lean towards being realistic in many ways and Brandon as a protagonist, isn't exactly the most strong out spoken type to tell his teacher off during the moment things are about to lead into the initial choice. (Again, sorry about this. But different stories and games have different kinds of characters, etc.)

There is 2 routes in the game that do have NTR content. I've covered it before, but to keep it simple and lightly spoiler free. This can be counted as avoidable, as you won't deal with their NTR content until you choose to make them your girlfriend in the game. By that point in the game, there's plenty of hints that will out right spell it out for which of these two characters will have a focus with this content in their route. If you really wish to know exactly who these two characters are.. It's not my wish to mislead anyone and I feel the hints in the game leading up to their girlfriend routes will be more than enough to point them out without having to outright show or do a lot. (these hints might have a little light NTR hinted at or what not, but it shouldn't be in your face. It's hard to hint at this for said girls without light themes of it showing as their hint, otherwise I'll receive messages "What the hell bro?! There's no clear hint for X that she'd be focused around NTR!"

Without trying to spoil things, there's 9 girls in total for routes. The 2 that do have NTR as a focus theme that pops up in their route isn't there because of pandering or what not, it's there because it's related to their personal story that makes their character who they are.

Sorry, not trying to come off rude or anything. <.< I do hope that even with this considered, you find the future updates interesting and by all means if something in a future update wasn't to your liking or you enjoyed a certain thing, do let me know. I enjoy seeing what has been seen as "bad" and "good" with each update to help out.

Really like the anime style artwork....lost me at the scat and urination tag though.....oh well
Thanks! I am sorry that the scat and urination tag lost you though! >.< It's not much to say, but just to clarify. The scat is mainly as of right now showing the discoloring of character's diapers. (This of course might still be too much, but just wanted to mention it.)

Does somebody can post or have the picture from the imgur link (gymnastic with Juliet). The link says it was removed.
Sorry about that >.< this was a little known issue that was accidentally left in the game during update 0.08 a little behind the scenes. When writing the scripts for the days/sections, there's times that I make use of reference images to help give our artists the idea of what I had in mind for that scene. So <.< it really wasn't supposed to be seen there at all, it was just a reference to show our artists the rough idea of the pose she's doing during that.

This is true in a sense, I know everyone will have their own thoughts on the matter of what's avoidable and what's forced, etc. But the only NTR related aspects in the game are related around John (day 5 punishment) Which is avoidable/optional, yes he does But I don't count that as a sexual act or something that would be considered NTR. What follows after that if you allow it, for sure is NTR. Which is why there's a choice to let it happen or stop it. The other NTR stuff is purely contained in 2 girls routes, as their focus. Which depending on the person, you don't have to choose X or Y girl as your girlfriend and force yourself into their route. There's hints as to who these two girls are, but if you wish to spoil it...
But that's the only plan for NTR content in the game, take that for how you will of course. <.< Again it's all based on person to person, but I am very open about this and I don't try to mislead anyone. I'm not here to say "Oh don't worry there isn't any NTR" then months down the road, "Oh well yeah, I added some in because why not?".

(sorry Lynn to use your post as a extra explaining of the NTR >.< )

I'm a patreon on MessyAcademy and are on day 5 right now in the game and haven't seen the NTR thing that happened in earlier versions. I think that thing is removed in the latest version 0.9 :)
Thank you for the support! <3 ^^ There is a NTR event on day 5, but it's optional/avoidable. Unless you count having your diapered bottom spanked as NTR? :LOL:

with me i will skip this, to much for me.
Sorry to hear that, I hope you find our future projects that aren't focused on these themes interesting at least! ^^

and here I always thought scat was a joke fetish... you <removed>s really into this shit ain't ya...
Everyone is different, sorry our game doesn't offer something you like. :censored:

Bro, do u have plan for animated sex scene?
There hasn't been any plan for animated stuff yet, as we're struggling to cover costs for cg scenes as it is currently. It is something that could be really nice to see added, but I don't want to give anyone's hopes up either. <.<

If you talk to me I will be totally honest and say yes to this. I have a big kink for ABDL and many things who involves with this fetish and this game open much about this fantasies I have about this huge kink inside me.

If you love this activities in games doesn't mean that you need to love to do this things in the reality, right?

For me I have many kinks and I really appreciate the developers of this game about their awesome work to get more content to the game the whole time
Thank you! <3 Glad you along with many others out there are seeing the good in the game project and enjoying it fully! ^^

Really why would you waste your time with this download
Sorry you dislike the game, but I do have to ask. "Why would you waste your time in making not one, but three reply posts?" :p Maybe I'm different, but if I dislike something and know there's no changing that. I don't continue reading through the thread to add more replies.

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
I really enjoy this game, i like the art. the Characters are cute and its a fun VN. I really wish that more of the CGs were complete but other than that i'm enjoying it completely.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
I really enjoy this game, i like the art. the Characters are cute and its a fun VN. I really wish that more of the CGs were complete but other than that i'm enjoying it completely.
Thanks! ^^ Glad you enjoy it and hope you continue to enjoy future updates! Sadly cg scenes are the one part that's on the slow side of new content, an issue of funding vs what can be done currently. :/

pinkandbrown

Oct 27, 2019
It's fantastic to see some of the more extreme fetishes being worked on in game/VN format. Obviously, it's not going to appeal to the masses, but for those who like it (myself included) it's gold-dust content, so very very much appreciated indeed! Thank you and keep up the great work.

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
It's fantastic to see some of the more extreme fetishes being worked on in game/VN format. Obviously, it's not going to appeal to the masses, but for those who like it (myself included) it's gold-dust content, so very very much appreciated indeed! Thank you and keep up the great work.
Thanks! ^^ Glad you enjoy it and hope you look forward to future updates! <3

Reactions: pinkandbrown
Aug 17, 2019
Sorry, not trying to come off rude or anything. <.< I do hope that even with this considered, you find the future updates interesting and by all means if something in a future update wasn't to your liking or you enjoyed a certain thing, do let me know. I enjoy seeing what has been seen as "bad" and "good" with each update to help out.
Thanks for replying and trying to clear it up. I think more than anything I was just a bit annoyed at the day 5 thing because I felt kind of mean having to throw someone under the bus, and because it basically forces you to lose two points with someone. Regarding the NTR thing, I think you mentioned in an earlier comment on here that you were considering a harem route, so how does the NTR for those two characters play into that route if you choose it?

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hey, i could probably look through every single change in the entire change log to find this out, but how close are you to your goal of replacing all (or most) of the 3dcg scenes with drawn images?

also i like this game quite a bit

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Thanks for replying and trying to clear it up. I think more than anything I was just a bit annoyed at the day 5 thing because I felt kind of mean having to throw someone under the bus, and because it basically forces you to lose two points with someone. Regarding the NTR thing, I think you mentioned in an earlier comment on here that you were considering a harem route, so how does the NTR for those two characters play into that route if you choose it?
Of course! ^^ I am sorry though that the event during day 5 forces players to lose some stats with a girl for it, but it's partly like this due to the nature of the event taking place and also some characters simply won't have high enough affection to be considered your girlfriend by day 20 (the day that girlfriend routes take place and begin) The harem isn't exactly a route 100%, it's more along the lines of the player while having a girlfriend will still be able to get really far and "cheat" or build up other girls in a sense. There's still some dialogue changes and events changed by engaging with other girls and the major stuff will be seen towards the end of the game from this, but the more you do stuff with other girls while dating X girl. The higher chances of the harem outcome taking place or light harem, based on how far you managed to get with other girls. (Kind of hard to explain, but it's more of a open thing, rather than being locked into a special route. But choices will still cause and lead towards a ending of harem related stuff taking place from all of it.)

The two involved in NTR would still have their NTR aspects leading towards the end...

Hey, i could probably look through every single change in the entire change log to find this out, but how close are you to your goal of replacing all (or most) of the 3dcg scenes with drawn images?

also i like this game quite a bit
No problem! I know there's still some mentions of 3dcg or 3d placeholders, but ever since update 0.06 there isn't any 3d placeholders or 3dcg of any kind. Trying to completely keep it purely in it's 2d final form, which keeps things looking nice. But I understand having some sort of rough 3d placeholder would be better than a 2d placeholder screen that isn't much to look at. >.< Sadly this is just part of the dev process, as the time involved making and putting together 3d asset stuff right now would really take away required time towards content that's more along the lines of final and more completed for the game.

Right now in terms of how far along we are for cg scenes that are done and what's needed, I'd say roughly 5-6% is done. (just base story and important cg scenes) some stuff might not be able to make the cut depending on funding. We have plans of launching a kickstarter to help cover at least the base game costs and some goals on top of that to cover extra cg scenes, along with some fun addon content for the game later on. This kickstarter is roughly targeted for early June as of right now, as we get some more things polished up and get the required assets all put together for it. (sprites are about 95% finished, some new outfits and expressions added over time.) (bg's should be completely replaced by final bg art by early June) (cg scenes are sadly the highest costing assets, hence the slow pacing for them >.< )

Reactions: Vagabond Scholar

Messy Studios

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Small post update to mention.

I noticed a new review, mentioning the text and background causes reading issues and I forgot to mention it under the changelog for update 0.09 (patreon exclusive currently). Update 0.09 fixes the text to become more bold, same color scheme to go with the gui scheme, but we've had good reports from our supporters so far that it's much easier to read. Hopefully this will help many out next month! (might be a little issue with some placeholder bg's still, but we're quickly replacing placeholder bg's with final ones that seem to be working way better with the text/textbox elements. )

There isn't a cg gallery yet, as this will come along later once there's a bit more to really make use of it. (There's about a total of 8-9 cg scenes right now. We do have the cg gallery gui elements and it'll be easy enough for us to add it in soon enough, just a matter of making good use of it first. )

(also Miki should be pronounced Me-ke :p just for anyone that's wondering )

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes