Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
I hope that when the scenes do finally get made and added, Its a bunch of them at once and not one at a time. The slowburn in this one is intense but the thicc family is keeping me sane

Reactions: Amaziri
Jan 30, 2021
You cannot, the "not enough lust points" is actually "I havent written this option" as in the code there is no check for lust points, just that text and it moves on.
That's what I initially thought but then I said to mysef "C'mon it's impossible that the dev added this line to hide the lack of content. That's crazy!"

Reactions: bigjames1006

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Hello everyone.
Those who post about lust points it's normal, the upcoming updates will unlock them.
And those who find that the translation is bad (Sorry), translate and send me a message so that I can rectify it.

This is my first game I'm a noob in programming and even in DAZ so please be indulgent.

Thank you.
Thank you Amaziri for your first game.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Thats Real Milfs with Moving Planets :love: (y)
Real Milfs :ROFLMAO:
honestly. i like milf wearing bra
ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
1. Mom I'd Like to Fuck, or Mature I'd Like to Fuck.
When a person has fat in the right places, creating sexy curves.
THICC bitches or plus size women

Although you might be technically correct calling the mother a Milf you can only be correct by deciding you don't want to fuck the daughter. I have not tried the game, nor will I with known bad grammar warnings, however based on the pictures of it there are 2 women of which only 1 qualifies as a MILF (therefore there should be no reference to MILFS)
As to "honestly. i like milf wearing bra" could you word that any more wrongerer?
My personal use of THICC (not THIC with a single C) is a woman with some padding and I find the mother and daughter to qualify as BBW because they are beyond "padded in the right places".

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
Looks Promising.
Need frequent updates.
Renders and model looks good with some nice Curves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amaziri
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes