BBC King

May 8, 2021
I dont see cheating or incest tags but the game says female protagonist. Are you just having sex multiple times with your husband? Seems kinda vanilla if thats the case.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
I dont see cheating or incest tags but the game says female protagonist. Are you just having sex multiple times with your husband? Seems kinda vanilla if thats the case.
You play as the female main character, it's a game of corruption, cheating and more. Also, the sex scenes are not only with Radia (the main character), it includes a bunch of other male and female characters

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Terrible game design, the developer just repeats the same day over and over and you are forced to spend HOURS clicking through the same scenes hoping something new happens.

(Note: I was holding ctrl and skipping dialogue at one point and it still took forever for anything to happen)

I thought this type of gameplay died out in the 2010's...the only saving grace for this game is the character models, developer doesnt seem to know how to flow a story or gameplay.

Reactions: NicholasGurr
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes