lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
I had the same issue, but I changed the graphics renderer, and it worked. I think it's Shift-G and then force a different one than automatic. Sorry I don't remember which one worked, but on my platform, I think it was a choice of two.

Mr. Developer, your game is great... I love these women with massive bodies, well-proportioned butts and big breasts, but... you or your team have to review the speed of the animations. It's absurdly high, it kills the immersion and what was supposed to be pleasurable becomes irritating. I speak as just a player/user of your work, I'm sure all this coding isn't easy, but please review. thanks.

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
Guys, please help... How can I release the scene where Nabile sees Radia using the dildo? I try to call him on Wednesday night (yes, after receiving the dildo), but every time I hit the on button, she says she already spoke to him and nothing happens. This scene is necessary to trigger the beach cabin scene. Any idea? Thank you in advance.
How can I change that?
My game ends with Radia getting pregnant. Is that the end of game or justside short ending?
If Radia chooses to share Salim when asked a different (and longer) 4-some scene will open and the game will not end.

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
Guys, please help... How can I release the scene where Nabile sees Radia using the dildo? I try to call him on Wednesday night (yes, after receiving the dildo), but every time I hit the on button, she says she already spoke to him and nothing happens. This scene is necessary to trigger the beach cabin scene. Any idea? Thank you in advance.
For the phone stuff, I had challenges there too, this advice from Asuka137x helped out a lot.
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=13213314

Reactions: Ruodger

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
I think those two are related. When you have enough points and go to the beach Radia will allow Nadia to invite the surfers to join them. The selfie scene should come at the end. Get more points and unlock the blowjob scene at the beach. After that, on Monday night, open the camera on your phone and she'll go town on that dildo.

King600

Mar 20, 2023
I think those two are related. When you have enough points and go to the beach Radia will allow Nadia to invite the surfers to join them. The selfie scene should come at the end. Get more points and unlock the blowjob scene at the beach. After that, on Monday night, open the camera on your phone and she'll go town on that dildo.
thx but i opened everything and i have 200 points after the blow job they dont take any photo but one another question my version is 66a how i can download 66b on my pc?

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
thx but i opened everything and i have 200 points after the blow job they dont take any photo but one another question my version is 66a how i can download 66b on my pc?
Seriously? Go to the first post in this thread and download it, then merge the files with the ones you have and software takes care of the rest.

Reactions: King600

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
Is this a question? This is how I did it, and understand that I'm new to all this so I might not have followed best practices but it seems to work. Unpack the 66B update file and open each individual folder. Select all items in that folder and move them to the same folder in the 64A game file. Select the option to replace old files with new files when asked. That's it. A little time consuming so there may be a better way but I've only got three scenes still locked and I know where they are so there's that. Good luck

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes