Bob36092

Feb 24, 2024
A bit confused about continution between chapters.

I just finished Chapter 2 (I see the dev message saying I finished the chapter so it must be that, right?)
At that point nothing sexual involing Radia, Kanza and Nabile together had happened yet.

I start Chapter 3 v0.66 and first thing I see is they are both naked on the bed with Nabile going ham on rimming Radia.

Did I miss a patch or something?

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Chapter 1:
Pixeldrain
Size 63.1 MiB

Chatper 2:
Pixeldrain
Size 259 MiB

Version: Ch3 0.66B + Gal/Cheat by JokerLeader
PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 652 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Come find me on .
Updated my android port of ch3.

Asuka137x

Aug 16, 2017
Fucking finally figured out how to progress. Been playing in an endless loop forever. Advice I got was to 'just keep picking the red options, it's easy, I can't believe you're struggling scrub. Git gud!' That advice is what fucked me. Anyway....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just thought I'd share, in case anyone else also got screwed and didn't want to use the gallery mod which has non-english replays.(y):coffee:

Last edited:

Arturito1234

Jul 22, 2020
1710680432947.png
I have installed the latest version 0.66B and I have used a full save of version 0.64, I haven't any bugs but I try to open that scene and I can't. I would like one of you to pass me a save with the necessary lust points to be able to open it ☝

furinkasan

Jun 12, 2017
Can someone share a complete 66b save, I had a computer bug and I would like not to have to redo the entire game. Please!!

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
wtf dev with these voluptuous bodies there is rarely any fucking. WTF!!! so glad I did the gallery and not play this shit

semanuel2630

Jun 7, 2020
The chapter 3 is finished? I would like to know before I download it, cause in the case there would be more updates. I will wait until he releases the Complete Update.

Kevin_Raw

Oct 15, 2018
Is there a way to disable Radia becoming pregnant? Apart from not going through with the sex options. I’m not sure how far back of a save I need to go to fix it.

How can I change that?
My game ends with Radia getting pregnant. Is that the end of game or justside short ending?

Reactions: 99Alir99
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes