yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MetF-CH3v0.66b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Well I waited to see if something was going to be done about the gallery unlocking bug, I didn't see any fix so I checked the code, I fixed it, there wasn't much to do, but page 6 should be displayed correctly.
In the same way it is only to put the Gallery.rpy in your game folder and that's it.
It is for version 0.66 of the game
Gallery Unlocked by JokerLeader

Last edited:

alejandro freites

Sep 4, 2017
I want to fix the problem with Tuesday, after the beach, when Radia talks to Kanza in the living room. On the second Tuesday, after starting a new game, the option to "share or just for me" appeared and should appear at the end.
Any way to block that scene until later?

Ripersito

Feb 8, 2022
Well I waited to see if something was going to be done about the gallery unlocking bug, I didn't see any fix so I checked the code, I fixed it, there wasn't much to do, but page 6 should be displayed correctly.
In the same way it is only to put the Gallery.rpy in your game folder and that's it.
hi,Your file opens as notepad, do you know how to change it? pls

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Same scenes appear over and over again.
No progression at all.
Playing day 350 or so.
Some blowjobs , ass-fucking and that ugly sister getting fucked again and again.
When the fuck is Nadia ever going to be cunt-fucked.
I fear this is going to happen in chapter 8.
Or not.

BlackZangetsu2020

Mar 16, 2019
Still not working...even page 5 now does not display...

zidane10

Oct 7, 2022
where do i put this file

Saman78

Oct 9, 2020
1709848593761.png

Impossible d'espionner Kanza et Salim jeudi dans la cinématique et quand je clique partout dans les toilettes rien ne marche. Comment puis-je les espionner ?

Bon j'ai attendu de voir si quelque chose allait être fait concernant le bug de déverrouillage de la galerie, je n'ai vu aucun correctif donc j'ai vérifié le code, je l'ai corrigé, il n'y avait pas grand choisissez à faire, mais la page 6 devrait s'afficher correctement .
De la même manière, il suffit de mettre le Gallery.rpy dans votre dossier de jeu et c'est tout.
C'est pour la version 0.66 du jeu
Galerie débloquée par JokerLeader
I've tested it and it works with version 66 too.

Reactions: S0k4

Impostor69POS

Apr 30, 2022
C
It is for version 0.66 of the game
Cant download or save as file in phone can put in rar or zip? Thanks

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes