yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
anyone have a link for torrent?
MetF-CH3v0.66a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
The beach scenes don't trigger, lust at 146. Does anyone have any idea why? (Thanks in advance) And also as soon as I started the game, the scenes were loaded where Radia fucks in the restaurant bathroom, the scene where she and her daughter are fucked in the living room by Yazig and taryq and the scene where she and her sister are fucked in the beach hut, but at an absurd speed... That's at the start of the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shamtiiomi

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Jesus, there are so many bugs in the game. Gave up on Chapter 3 when I couldn't sleep because the sleep button kept taking me to the hallway. Then tried the gallery and multiple scenes when you finished watching them don't take you back to the gallery, they continue the game from the end of the scene.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
View attachment 1449255
MetF [Ch.1, Ch.2 & Ch.3] Cheat Mod & Gallery Unlocked
Cheats to adjust Lust points.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Use the cheat at your own risk, too many Lust points in some scenes can break the game. I've reduced the Max Points to 100.
Note: Since Ch.3 is still being worked on, increasing the points don't do anything.

Note: If the Gallery images still shows blocked, just click the image and watch the scene, they are all unlocked.

Download Ch1: -
Download Ch2: -
Download Ch3: - -
ANDROID by Ghost''
Download Gallery Unlocked Ch.3 v0.66A: - - ANDROID by Ghost''

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Hi the Gallery bugs out after page 5

blast1n

Mar 7, 2021
Jesus, there are so many bugs in the game. Gave up on Chapter 3 when I couldn't sleep because the sleep button kept taking me to the hallway. Then tried the gallery and multiple scenes when you finished watching them don't take you back to the gallery, they continue the game from the end of the scene.
I hope Chapter 4 uses another gameplay mechanic.

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes