nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Dev Information | Dev progress #38 -- 0.69 --

Programmation | Scripting : 51%
Traduction | Translation : 0%
Rendu | Rendering : 90%
Ecriture | Writing : 55%
Test | Testing : 61%

((( Update due at the end of the month if everything goes well, if not then probably early July )))

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2024
I've not tried this game for quite some time. I know it looped until you got the desired scenes, but if I download part one do you get a message saying all content is done for when you want to move onto chapter 2 & 3?

edit
Just played chapter 1 before I stopped and deleted it. It really needed a nite reminder as in 'do this on this day', but because its not translated properly even when selecting English you end up missing something and having to go through the whole week again. Great models but a chore to try and get anything done.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

udogu

May 20, 2019
Getting this error in game on Friday when in the back of the truck with Zibou. Anyone know what's going on here? I'm guessing it's a broken script, because this image isn't in the game files. This is a new start in 0.66B, no old saves.
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
Getting this error in game on Friday when in the back of the truck with Zibou. Anyone know what's going on here? I'm guessing it's a broken script, because this image isn't in the game files. This is a new start in 0.66B, no old saves.
View attachment 3757490
no info about the error, but that image appears on the phone on Monday night after the Radia/Nadia beach blowbang but before all out shag fest.

udogu

May 20, 2019
no info about the error, but that image appears on the phone on Monday night after the Radia/Nadia beach blowbang but before all out shag fest.
Yes, I know where the image comes from, but I don't know why it's showing up here.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
View attachment 3757490
just ignore/skip it, i get it too sometimes i just skip it

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Dev Information | Dev progress #38

Programmation | Scripting : 85%
Rendu | Rendering : 100%
Ecriture | Writing : 100%
Test | Testing : 70%

Expect the test version by the end of this week/early next week.
(Don't forget to support the dev on Patreon or Subscribestar :BootyTime: )

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Dev Information | Dev progress #38

Programmation | Scripting : 85%
Rendu | Rendering : 100%
Ecriture | Writing : 100%
Test | Testing : 70%

Expect the test version by the end of this week/early next week.
(Don't forget to support the dev on Patreon or Subscribestar :BootyTime: )
This is from March, probably version 69 is ready

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes