nanda.ja

Jul 21, 2021
I'm willing to learn French for those asses :D
there's not much happening in the first chapter, you can just skip it tbh. it's short and acts like some introduction to the game wich basically really starts getting interesting in the second chapter. (basically Radia's husband is looking for a job and while he's away he sent Nabile to do some work in the house and Radia being religious at first is slowly gonna start being more open (not wearing her veil anymore next to Nabil) but there's no sex scene, just some nudity (radia or kenza in the shower and stuff like that). You're not missing a lot.

akaraby

Jul 3, 2018
what is the maximum of lust point in this version?
i am in 246 day and i have 101 lust point and i am in circle of Duplicate events
please help me

• Hey there
Reactions: Amaziri

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
what is the maximum of lust point in this version?
i am in 246 day and i have 101 lust point and i am in circle of Duplicate events
please help me
the max is 101, the other unlocked scenes are gonna be available in the next chapter i believe

• Red Heart
Reactions: akaraby

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
**UPDATE 9/04/21**

(FR)
Bonjours les gars !!!
Une petite info pour vous tenir au courant du prochain Chapitre, dorénavant vous pouvez sauter les jours ! pour vous donnez un exemple, disant que vous êtes le lundi et que vous voulez pas jouer le Mardi, bah maintenant il y'a un bouton la nuit qui vous permet de sauté a l'autre nuit, j'espere que ceux qui trouve que refaire a chaque fois les jours, c'est pénible, vont apprécié cette mécanique.

(EN)
Hello guys !!!
A little info to keep you informed of the next Chapter, from now you can skip days ! To give you an example, if you are on Monday and you don't want to play on Tuesday, now there is a button at night that allows you to skip to the other night, I hope that those who find that redoing each days is painful, will appreciate this mechanism.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
**UPDATE 9/04/21**

(FR)
Bonjours les gars !!!
Une petite info pour vous tenir au courant du prochain Chapitre, dorénavant vous pouvez sauter les jours ! pour vous donnez un exemple, disant que vous êtes le lundi et que vous voulez pas jouer le Mardi, bah maintenant il y'a un bouton la nuit qui vous permet de sauté a l'autre nuit, j'espere que ceux qui trouve que refaire a chaque fois les jours, c'est pénible, vont apprécié cette mécanique.

(EN)
Hello guys !!!
A little info to keep you informed of the next Chapter, from now you can skip days ! To give you an example, if you are on Monday and you don't want to play on Tuesday, now there is a button at night that allows you to skip to the other night, I hope that those who find that redoing each days is painful, will appreciate this mechanism.
niiiice, i personnaly don't mind going through the whole week or doing the same thing again (i get to appreciate those superb shapes longer haha) but i think it's a great add to the game, especially since a lot of people don't like doing the same thing again and again. Well done Amaziri !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amaziri
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes