Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
So you aint a patron and you didnt know about the progress? From your previous post seems you already paid for 0.28 from itch.io? And lastly what dont you tell us what you doing here, a supposedly pirate site?
It does what I do. Try different games/novels that without this site nobody would know about them. 80% of the games that are here are not pirated because they come after a while for free. By the developers themselves, f95zone itself also pays so that you can enjoy other games and like Nandaja or me we pay certain patrons. So that you can enjoy certain games.
In the case of this game. Those of us who contribute/pay have advantages/benefits that are exclusive and without us you would not have future updates. Better than shitting on a post that tells you how it's going/not going until the next update. You could criticize constructively. And if you don't want to pay you will have to wait until it comes out for free as the only thing you gain is time if you can afford it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
It does what I do. Try different games/novels that without this site nobody would know about them. 80% of the games that are here are not pirated because they come after a while for free. By the developers themselves, f95zone itself also pays so that you can enjoy other games and like Nandaja or me we pay certain patrons. So that you can enjoy certain games.
In the case of this game. Those of us who contribute/pay have advantages/benefits that are exclusive and without us you would not have future updates. Better than shitting on a post that tells you how it's going/not going until the next update. You could criticize constructively. And if you don't want to pay you will have to wait until it comes out for free as the only thing you gain is time if you can afford it.

Amen to everything you said.
I was honnestly kinda surprised by the guy's comment. I've wandered on this website for countless hours and read hundreds of comments and not once did i see someone getting literally frustrated because someone was giving informations about the game development progress, if anyting usually others appreciate that kind of infos, especially those who don't have access to the discord chat or patreon posts and thus can't get any news about the game.
Anyway, i cannot waiiit for this next update !

Last edited:

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021

No i dont find it good enough to pay for it and the progress update helped who? didnt see anyone thank you here except the person who commented on the teaser you? posted earlier? But do continue to support Amaziri or anyone you like and continue flaunt about it ^-^

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

ChBlackmore

Feb 4, 2019
Boys just out of curiosity, anyone can recommend other games with thicc characters like in this one? Haven't gotten really lucky with the ones I've tried so far.

Reactions: Lokitox8

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
So you did pay for it but dont have the balls to come out and admit it. No problema, just do what you do i dont really care, its a free world.
Why would i be "afraid" to admit that i actually support the dev ? ... what ? Dude lay off the crack pipe, you're not making any sense AT AAAALL. Each time you reply it's like some below sea-level i.q remarks ..

Last edited:

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Boys just out of curiosity, anyone can recommend other games with thicc characters like in this one? Haven't gotten really lucky with the ones I've tried so far.
i know that Sultry summer stories has some hot looking models but i've read somewhere that maybe the dev abandonned the project, not sure. Sexnote maybe ? Littleman, Master of the earth reborn, Demon deals, Twistedworld, Apocalust, Tentacular? try to look them up, i've only played a couple of them but i believe they all have some thicc models in them

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
For anyone wondering where they can get the current update (0.28) with the DLCs, it's on his patreon page or Itch . You can subscribe to his Patreon starting at 1 Euro and download the game or wait until the public release (not sure when that is gonna be)

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes