nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
This needs to be moved to 'On Hold'. Developer said his father just passed away, and is pausing development to grieve.
Yeah i just saw that on his Patreon page. Very sad thing that happened for him. I won't blame him if he abandons his game, the death of a loved one and a parent can be very hard to digest and process. I hope he grieves peacefully, stays healthy and we'll welcome him back whenever he'll feel like it chooses to.

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Yeah i just saw that on his Patreon page. Very sad thing that happened for him. I won't blame him if he abandons his game, the death of a loved one and a parent can be very hard to digest and process. I hope he grieves peacefully, stays healthy and we'll welcome him back whenever he'll feel like it chooses to.
All he needs is time and rest.
1649800868528.png

Last edited:

alraeesi3

Aug 3, 2020
Since one month now waiting for the new release and as last update the developer said that the test is the remaining

what the heck

jozzi

Jan 11, 2022
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
get up to distribute the torrent, please, there are 0 sids on the network

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Thanks for the head up but what is the point? Patrons already know of them and the rest dont care if it isnt uploaded here. One word USELESS but thanks anyway.
It's an update on how the progression is going, something that people who play the game like to know, it gives them an idea about how close or far we are to getting a release. Lol why you're so salty about this that you had to make a comment about it ? weird .. The only useless thing i see here is your comment buddy ‍♂

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes