MrZang

Apr 29, 2017
I'm having some trouble in playing the game itself, 1st chapter says that I need to the daughter in friday about sports in order to make the story progress but nothing really happen and in the 2nd chapter its says theres lust points lacking, what am I suppose to do in the game?

edit: im just confused about the game in total, are you able to carry your progress through the chapters or are they standalone chapters?
They are standalone chapter and for the scene that ask more lust points seems to me that he did not finish them and i don't know if it's planned to , at least that how i understand it

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Those of us who do not have those little cards to be able to buy online are the ones who suffer the most. you understood
Sure i understand. But Credit Cards are not the only payment options for most sites. And it´s not the money at first i am talking about. It´s often the endless "when update" questions from people which just haven´t any patience.

Yes it´s a pirate site. But... Even those people have to wait for someone who paid for the game to give them the links. It won´t be faster if someone asks the same question over and over again. That is my point of view.

TutuRutuT

Mar 6, 2021
Just paid for the 0.28 it is nice going in the good direction with nice renders, just Amaziri, garde des filles poilues, comme au bled, moitié sont rasées, moitié sont poilues, and it is a very good work but this is so frustrating to wait for more developpements, mother daughter sthings, mother step mother ("why step mother" ;)) continue your work !

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vladislavs69

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
People need to understand that he's working alone on his game and does that during his free time since he already has a full time job. It's close to impossible to have a massive update every month with a lot of content and animations when the dev is doing all the work by himself and has a life and work and other problems like us all to deal with beside the game. Hopefully some of you will stop being so impatient and start being considerate (especially for those who don't even support the dev and yet still ask every 2 days about when is the release and this and that..)

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes