Buu94

Jun 12, 2020
from a content standpoint, is the 0.27 test version which could be bought by updating patreon the full release that is coming next? or will there still be extras things in the full release of 0.27?

or just bugfixes until the test is finished?

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
JUST FINISHED ALL THREE CHAPTERS
LOVED THE GAME
ONLY THING I DONT UNDERSTAND IS
2ND CHAPTER DOSENT START FROM THE ENDING OF CHAPTER 1
AND CHAPTER 3 DOSENT START FROM THE END OF CHAPTER 2
THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME STORY MISSING
I COULD BE WRONG THO

Reactions: Ahri_gugugu

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
from a content standpoint, is the 0.27 test version which could be bought by updating patreon the full release that is coming next? or will there still be extras things in the full release of 0.27?

or just bugfixes until the test is finished?
There are usually 2 or 3 events per update. Some of these events can be enjoyed separately, as was the case with 0.27, but will be available for everyone together with the other events in 0.28 or 0.29.

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
**NEWS**
A bit late but like says 0.28 DLC is in the test face

---Dev Information | Dev progress #22---
0.28 DLC (Vous êtes prête les filles ! | You are ready girls !)

Programmation | Scripting : 100%
Traduction | Translation : 100%
Rendu | Rendering : 100%
Ecriture | Writing : 100%
Test | Testing : 90%

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
I'm having some trouble in playing the game itself, 1st chapter says that I need to the daughter in friday about sports in order to make the story progress but nothing really happen and in the 2nd chapter its says theres lust points lacking, what am I suppose to do in the game?

edit: im just confused about the game in total, are you able to carry your progress through the chapters or are they standalone chapters?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes