Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
How does this game work? Because I played chapter 2 but it seemed to start over. Then i went to chapter 3 but I got a scene at the start of the game of them naked in bed. Only thing is in chapter 2 they were not nearly at that point. Do I need to go further in chapter 2 and keep playing to get more scenes?

This game is really confusing to be honest. Had the same happen in chapter 1, there it said that it was all for this version, so i thought the game was over.
Each chapter is a continuation of the previous, however, you start a new game. The events continue but with new additional events to the week cycle loop. It's pretty clear when the chapter ends because you'll get a message that pops stating "that's all of the current chapter" or it launches you back to the game menu. If you haven't reach that message you're prob still missing some scenes. Chapter 1 caps at 31 lust, Chapter 2 caps at 100, and Chapter 3 is ongoing. Chapter 3 starts with a new scene, but it doesn't mean you're missing anything from chapter 2 because it's a future event that has lust check, so don't worry. Also this game is very straight forward, as long as u click the lust answers, u progress the game. You only had to be mindful of choices in chapter 1 but there wasn't much to do in that chapter anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: nandaja and ismaral

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
Does anyone knows games like this? I mean big ass big tits mom and daughter, perverted. But with better progression...
"life in the middle east" has the same middle eastern aspect about corrupting a wife, "4 years in tehran" a middle eastern corruption of a woman, "the point of no return" is a mother/daughter corruption story, "Project Myriam" is pretty similar with just a mom but it's non corruption so it speed run through scenes, "The Office" has a pretty thicc girl too corruption story. Those are a couple of good ones that I can remember.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2020
"4 years in tehran" has the same middle eastern aspect about corrupting a wife, "the point of no return" is a mother/daughter corruption story, "Project Myriam" is pretty similar with just a mom but it's non corruption so it speed run through scenes, "The Office" has a pretty thicc girl too corruption story. Those are a couple of good ones that I can remember.
Thanks!

enger7dark

Jan 11, 2020
there are some scenes that are only released for other versions, I think it's just for patreon, can you find it?

Last edited:

Rammundstein

Apr 1, 2022
I'll admit this game is probably not for me with the female protagonist, and seeing as there isn't any android port, I'll most likely never play it anyway. But(t) I'm extremely interested in games with the same types of curvy women. Any recommendations for that? For science? Or for me?

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes