nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
i press back i am in room but when i click sleep game jump on hallway pic and in morning game continue with normal text but pic don`t change still hallway
I meant press back until you're back to the first time you're in the room at night. Then you can either choose to sleep or go to see Kanza, the bathroom etc

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
I just cant get the beach scene with the 2 guys in chapter 3 it says Nabile has to see the dildo wednesday night and Radia has to invite Sofiane to the cabin thursday night but I just can't seem to trigger those damn scenes

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
I just cant get the beach scene with the 2 guys in chapter 3 it says Nabile has to see the dildo wednesday night and Radia has to invite Sofiane to the cabin thursday night but I just can't seem to trigger those damn scenes
Wednesday night when at bed, call Nabile and he'll see Radia use the dildo. After that when Radia, Kanza and Rachid are at the surfshop, invite Sofiane inside like in previous updates, nothing new happens then but later in the week when Radia is at the beach with her sister and Sofiane and the other guy come at them, you'll get to choose and can then unlock a new scene. But you have to be at 125 lust points. Also after that scene at the beach with sofiane, when you're at home at night in the room, check the pictures in your phone, you'll get another scene.

Last edited:

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
Not sure if this will help newer players but, there was a confusion regarding a bug in chapter 1 not being able to progress past 31 hearts and being stuck with no event progression. Well first of all, the hearts caps at 31. Second, certain actions will take 1 or 2 time advance, day to afternoon, or day to evening, etc. The problem was if you do the cooking event, there's a 2 time advance for choosing "yes" to bring food, and 1 for choosing "no." Choosing yes will take twice as long and skip any event during the span of that time, while choosing no will let you access those events. Took me awhile to find out that it wasn't a bug and was just coded that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: lpg98 and Toaster22

Amaziri

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
True update files only 0.32 to 0.36A TEST

For people who have bugs on old chapters, please let me know on discord PM, but before that, make sure you have the most recent version of a chapter.

Roludo3232

Apr 6, 2019
game is good, but confused someone explain to me the history of this game where it starts where it ends very confused and meaningless

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
View attachment 1449255
MetF [Ch.2 / Ch.3] Cheat Mod & Gallery Unlocked
Cheats to adjust Lust points.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Use the cheat at your own risk, too many Lust points in some scenes can break the game. I've reduced the Max Points to 100.
Note: Since Ch.3 is still being worked on, increasing the points don't do anything.

Download Ch2: -
Download Ch3: -
Download Ch3 Gallery Unlocked: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Gallery unlocker!!!!!! Thank you.......Thank you......Thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
I've done it over and over and it still doesn't unlock.
Well, it doesn't make sense then. You must have skipped something, try to load some early save and play from then and progress through. Normally even if you missed that scene the first time, you should be able to reach it again with the week cycle.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
I've done it over and over and it still doesn't unlock.
That scene appears after Radia and Kanza are about to take a shower and Nabile comes in and starts to talk to them, Radia goes in to take a shower but Kanza decides to go to her room and Nabile follows her.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Not enough...and not enough. Wtf?(. Ch 1 doesn't have. Ch 2 the same. Ch 3 nothing. Very good .
Chapter 1 is a small chapter and intro to the game, there's not much going on in it. Regarding the "not enough lust points" in chapter 2, those scenes are gonna be available in chapter 3. And obvisouly you'll still get "not enough lust points" in chapter 3 right now since the chapter is still ongoing with future updates to come. The majority of the events at the beginning of chapter 3 that were still locked are now available to play and access.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
game is good, but confused someone explain to me the history of this game where it starts where it ends very confused and meaningless
it's pretty simple to understand tbh. You've got two main characters: Radia (the mother) and her daughter Kanza. The story is happening in a muslim country and the family is pretty religious (at first). The husband loses his jib or something and goes on for quite some time to find another job, meanwhile he calls on to Nabile (a friend) to do some work repair in the house, so Radia and Kanza are gonna find themselves alone in their house with Nabile. And from that point the story starts progressing and the two main female protagonists are slowly gonna fall into lust, they're gonna be money driven etc

Mar 3, 2022
Does anyone knows games like this? I mean big ass big tits mom and daughter, perverted. But with better progression...
Barely any man. Because most devs rely on using the same models from every other game, its rare to get a sexy bbw without looking like a fairground balloon.

The only other game I can think of and which has a lot of content, is My New Life Revamp.

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
How does this game work? Because I played chapter 2 but it seemed to start over. Then i went to chapter 3 but I got a scene at the start of the game of them naked in bed. Only thing is in chapter 2 they were not nearly at that point. Do I need to go further in chapter 2 and keep playing to get more scenes?

This game is really confusing to be honest. Had the same happen in chapter 1, there it said that it was all for this version, so i thought the game was over.

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes