nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
For anyone asking, the release is now publicly available. Just go to his Patreon page and make sure you choose the link that suits you best (PC or Mac), it's now free and available for download. (And if you enjoy the update and the work put into it, it would be nice to support the dev through Patreon if you can.)

Dec 11, 2021
there's no tag for that because there's no incest in the game lol and thank god for that, because in every other game the son is fucking his mom 2 mn into the game lmao enough with that shit already *facepalm*
I wish. Maybe the son is fucking the mom 2 to 3 years into development of milking and endless blueballing or the game gets abandoned.

M3xNoName

Nov 27, 2020
Win/Linux (update only): - - -MEGA
Mac (Update only): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID
3.4GB is Update only or full game? because when I'm check on GOFILE there's not same name file as the one mentioned in changelog (There's no "UPDATE FILES ONLY" in GOFILE). But if it's just an update, it's a pretty big update. :)(y)

#You download the ver 0.34/0.32, then you unzip it, you will normally have a file named "MetF_Chapitre_3-0.34/0.32-pc", then you download the ver 0. 36, you do the same thing, you unzip the zip file, you will have a file named "MetF_Chapitre_3-0.36-WIN LiNUX EN UPDATE FILES ONLY", then you copy what there is in this file "game, lib etc..." in the file "MetF_Chapitre_3-0.34/0.32-pc"#

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I didn't plat it in a long time, is there any actual sex yet?
Depends on the definition of sex. we got our first boobjob but thats it still no oral or vaginal yet. At the speed its at we will get it in a year or so tbh.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Depends on the definition of sex. we got our first boobjob but thats it still no oral or vaginal yet. At the speed its at we will get it in a year or so tbh.
Why are you lying to people ? hahahaha you OBVIOUSLY didn't play this update nor the previous one. There has been sex scenes from like last update and i'm talking anal and vaginal sex, also boobjobs and oral ? We had that in the game literally 5 or 6 updates ago ...
Man, stop talking nonsense please..

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Why are you lying to people ? hahahaha you OBVIOUSLY didn't play this update nor the previous one. There has been sex scenes from like last update and i'm talking anal and vaginal sex, also boobjobs and oral ? We had that in the game literally 5 or 6 updates ago ...
Man, stop talking nonsense please..
Technically im not i don't count scenes that don't concern the main character

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Technically im not i don't count scenes that don't concern the main character
Also "technically" speaking there's two main characters in the game, Radia and Kanza since we get to direct their choices for both not only Radia. There's blowjobs, cunnis, titjob, anal, fingering scenes etc with both.

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes