petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
MetF Chapter 1 Compressed:

Win/Linux: ( 640 mb/96 MB)
WorkUpload

Compressed With UAGC 1.8:
Image Quality: 60%.

Audio Bitrate: 64 Kbps.
I tried to download this: it failed twice. No indication why it just said "failed".
Please could you kindly put a copy on Mega which is far more reliable?
Thank you

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
I really appreciate the amount of time and quality the dev has put into the facial expressions, body posturing, skin texturing, and camera angles and more. I see why many Daz3D games just make me sigh. This isn't one of them. If any of you can explain more tech about how he's doing it, that would be nice.

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
I really appreciate the amount of time and quality the dev has put into the facial expressions, body posturing, skin texturing, and camera angles and more. I see why many Daz3D games just make me sigh. This isn't one of them. If any of you can explain more tech about how he's doing it, that would be nice.
Come to discord

hooman231

Aug 8, 2017
Can someone please share a brief walkthrough for the latest update i am still at 127 lust points not sure if i missed something.

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Can someone please share a brief walkthrough for the latest update i am still at 127 lust points not sure if i missed something.
In the gallery you can see all the scenes to unlock.
All you have to do to advance is to increase the points and read what it says to unlock, but with your eyes closed you unlock them too. At night you have to look at the rooms in the house and use the apps on your phone. To give you an example: For the last scene on the beach, you have to unlock the previous scene by using your mobile phone at night etc... . To put it in a nutshell, you just have to open the phone and walk around the rooms at night.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
127 is the max to get all the scenes, you can keep o playing and reach 130 or 131 by doing the same stuff but at 127 you should already have unlocked any new scenes.

Reactions: Arshavinstyle

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
So far, what scenes are in the game as of 0.36, I know there are 2 (slight) anal scenes with Kanza (1 in the shower, one on her bed), a boobjob with the mother, 1 closet sex scene with the mother, the yoga sex scene, 2 dildo scenea with the mother,and a half ass blowjob attempt at the spa, am I missing anything?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

envy61

May 28, 2018
So far, what scenes are in the game as of 0.36, I know there are 2 (slight) anal scenes with Kanza (1 in the shower, one on her bed), a boobjob with the mother, 1 closet sex scene with the mother, the yoga sex scene, 2 dildo scenea with the mother,and a half ass blowjob attempt at the spa, am I missing anything?
You can check opened\missed scenes in game. Right click --> Replay Room

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
I'm on Android, I don't believe we have that button, hence why I specifically asked what I missed.
The beach scene with Radia, her sister and the the two guys and the scene with Kanza by the swimming pool.

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes