Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
So chapter 2 is not found anywhere is it the same as 0.32 or a different part? the anonfile link is giving 502 error and tried mega file not found there so any other way to download or is 0.32 the same so i can download that instead?

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
So chapter 2 is not found anywhere is it the same as 0.32 or a different part? the anonfile link is giving 502 error and tried mega file not found there so any other way to download or is 0.32 the same so i can download that instead?
Not the same and chapter 2 is aviable

Reactions: Randeep44

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
As long as it hasn't been publicaly released, it's not gonna be shared here. It just got released on Patreons, you'll have to wait a bit for the public release, just a bit more patience.
According to the discord, it'll be released after the DEV releases v4.0

Reactions: nandaja

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
"The 0.38DLC will not be released public, until the 0.40 is released.", "The 0.40 will be released soon normally, because I wasted too much time on the 0.38DLC."

straight from Amaziri on Discord. So for those waiting for the public release of the DLC it's not gonna happen unfortunatly, you'll have to wait until the release of the 0.40 update (big update, not a DLC), wich apparently isn't gonna take too long before its release.

Jopqmcoa02

Aug 12, 2022
So we have to wait till 0.40 ?? Bro this is going to be 1 month why dont you just put the link for 0.38 here like we waited so much for 0.38 probably 1 month bro, please post the 0.38 here. Thanks
Yea bro I was so hyped these days I thought the update it’s going to be around today or tomorrow but Its not….

• Angry
Reactions: CRBM01

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
So we have to wait till 0.40 ?? Bro this is going to be 1 month why dont you just put the link for 0.38 here like we waited so much for 0.38 probably 1 month bro, please post the 0.38 here. Thanks
Jopqmcoa02
Yes, you'll have to wait until the public release for the 0.40 .Remember that the 0.38 is a dlc and at first the dev intended to have the dlcs available for the patrons only as a reward for their support but still made some of them publicaly available. If you have a credit card you can get on his Patreon and download it, right now it's for the 10/20$ tier i'm not sure, but it will be available for the 5$ tier in a couple of days.
If not possible you'll have to wait a bit more until the 0.40 drops and you'll be able to play it with the 0.38 content included of course like what happened with the last update. But don't ask for a link here, the dev has made it clear before that he'll ban anyone on discord and patreon who shares the links and will stop being invested in developping his game.
And when it comes to regular updates he always made them publicaly availble on his Patreon page a week only after the release.

Jopqmcoa02

Aug 12, 2022
Jopqmcoa02
Yes, you'll have to wait until the public release for the 0.40 .Remember that the 0.38 is a dlc and at first the dev intended to have the dlcs available for the patrons only as a reward for their support but still made some of them publicaly available. If you have a credit card you can get on his Patreon and download it, right now it's for the 10/20$ tier i'm not sure, but it will be available for the 5$ tier in a couple of days.
If not possible you'll have to wait a bit more until the 0.40 drops and you'll be able to play it with the 0.38 content included of course like what happened with the last update. But don't ask for a link here, the dev has made it clear before that he'll ban anyone on discord and patreon who shares the links and will stop being invested in developping his game.
And when it comes to regular updates he always made them publicaly availble on his Patreon page a week only after the release.
Ok thanks, but when 0.40 will be released

Cheyrou

Sep 5, 2018
Jopqmcoa02
so we will wait atleast 1 more month to get 0.40 ?? :( i will miss this game .

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes