Gshcbss

Feb 26, 2022
Is there any scene with kanzas
masseur he only comes massages kanza and says pff your ass is fucked and leaves in future updates is there gonna be scene with him

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 2034613

View attachment 2034614

I ran through the game a few times with 140 lust but still cannot find these 2 scenes
I am missing the one in the top picture from page 2 in the replay gallery, if anyone can help with that one with a hint or something that would be grate. :eek:

And for the one in the bottom screen (page 3) you need to use your phone at night after Radia (Mom) and the Aunt go to the beach and get acquainted with the two dud's.:unsure:(y)

udogu

May 20, 2019
How do I unlock the highlighted scene?
I can seem to get that one either. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'm not skipping anything and I've gotten all the other scenes unlocked.

That scene appears after Radia and Kanza are about to take a shower and Nabile comes in and starts to talk to them, Radia goes in to take a shower but Kanza decides to go to her room and Nabile follows her.
What day is that? Because if it's Thursday, I've already done that scene and gotten to the anal sex part, which is the end of the current version. But it's not unlocked, so what am I missing?

Last edited:

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I can seem to get that one either. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'm not skipping anything and I've gotten all the other scenes unlocked.

What day is that? Because if it's Thursday, I've already done that scene and gotten to the anal sex part, which is the end of the current version. But it's not unlocked, so what am I missing?
I think it's just a bug it does the same for me even tho I played the scene over and over again

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Something that happens in all the threads except this one ...
Well, you know little. In most cases it is passed on by the devs. Many links that come from patreon/subscribetar often have been on their official sites for 1 or 2 months.

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes