BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Comments like these makes me wonder what do people like you think this site actually is? :D
You do realize that there is a balance to everything. The way the game was aways posted was only after it was publicly released to support the dev. Because if the dev has only losses and no gains from the game the dev might decide to screw the game alltogether, find something else to do and everyone including you will be left without an amazing game. so that arguement that we cannot expect anything less on a site like this is simply justifying someone doing a thing not beneficial to any one of us here. :confused:

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
You do realize that there is a balance to everything. The way the game was aways posted was only after it was publicly released to support the dev. Because if the dev has only losses and no gains from the game the dev might decide to screw the game alltogether, find something else to do and everyone including you will be left without an amazing game. so that arguement that we cannot expect anything less on a site like this is simply justifying someone doing a thing not beneficial to any one of us here. :confused:
This is like asking the terrorists to only blow up half of Manhattan and leave some so that the good ol' capitalists can still prosper in the aftermath. :D

Services like this one doesn't work like in your envisioned Utopia.

Also, why are you trying to convince me that the sky isn't blue?

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Amaziri spends countless hours to make the game, releases it on Patreon and usually always makes it public a week later, but some of you coulnd't even wait ONE MORE WEEK and are already leaking it ? Bunch of morons ..
Don't be surprised if one day he just announces that he's abandoning the game and will stop making new updates for lack of support and revenue.
He already isn't making much from the game, and relies on that one week after he releases the game to make a bit of money before making it publicly available, some of you can at least have the decency to wait a few more days before leaking his work.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
When will the vaginal sex af creampie happen? Since February 2021, there has only been a teasing lead-up to "insufficient lewd points" in every version posted.

Or am I missing something?

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Guys should i start from chapter one or the main download has all all the chapters??
Download and play each chapter separately. Lol i'm kinda jealous tbh, you're just now discovering the game and about to go through 3 whole chapters haha.
Chapter 1: kind of like an intro to the game, you understand who is who, the relationship between the characters, not much hot stuff going on in the chapter.
Chapter 2: the story starts developing nicely, we start getting some "sexual" stuff (think everything but actual penetration), the female models actually look way better than in chapter 1.
Chapter 3: even better quality graphic/animation wise, actual sex scenes, story gets more and more interesting.

(Amaziri had said a long time ago that he intended the game to be around 10 chapters or so, so don't get frustrated if by chapter 2 you still don't have any sex scenes in the game, don't worry you start getting them in chapter 3. Also, this might feel like a very slow build-up regarding the character progress when it comes to their "lust behavior", but just remember that the game is supposedly taking place in a muslim country and a muslim family, so obviously it's gonna take some time to corrupt the main female character (a muslim married woman) but it eventually happens.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Julius Kingsley
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes